Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 4 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Lux is at L-2. We might be able to get this locked.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 4 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Damn jjh needing a replacement caused jjh to come back to debi...

more_horiz
He is likely to go to whomever Lux's replacement is once he's replaced. Hopefully that will give enough time to prevent a Debi lynch. Or, hopefully Debi will be able to get the lynch off himself. We can't do it for him, I've already done more than enough to protect him. He's going to have to give his ownself a town vibe now.

more_horiz
And absolute worst case scenario we can at least have Debi Janitor himself to stir up some confusion

more_horiz
Okay @Debi, I voted you again. The plan is the same as last time. Please follow through with it now or else I don't think I'll be able to save you again.

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu I think the best play on your part right now would be to observe the Olethros-Tricmagic angle going on right now and support Olethros's points, while also coming up with your own. This will add more attention onto Olethros and hopefully take a little off of Debi. We have to stall this out for four more days.

more_horiz
JJ is also starting to doubt Tric, excellent. We might be able to divert the center of attention to Tric, and quite possibly get him lynched. If there's some that want Debi lynched and others that want Tric lynched, the two conflicting wagons might end resulting in a no lynch, or people on the Debi side just wanting to get a lynch done and over with and voting Tric. We can still turn this around team!

more_horiz
Okay, I will do my best

more_horiz
I'm guessing Debi read nothing I said here. That post just screams scum.

more_horiz
Gonna try to drive some attention to jjh

more_horiz
What do you think jjh ability might be? Seems important

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Well damn, that makes quoting hard.
Yeah, I know Linda. It really gives me sads Sad

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Question: what the hell is Twilight?
It's in the rules. Basicly it's the period between the hammer vote and the flip.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

I haven't the slightest clue. I'm scared that it's something OP that will basically insta-win the game for town.

@Debi we need to start planning a roleclaim for you. They are going to force it out of you sooner or later, so the sooner we plan it, the better.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

I haven't the slightest clue. I'm scared that it's something OP that will basically insta-win the game for town.

@Debi we need to start planning a roleclaim for you. They are going to force it out of you sooner or later, so the sooner we plan it, the better.

I agree, this is what could save Debi, a good, well made roleclaim.. maybe we can refer to this for help

http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Role_Claims_Guide

more_horiz
https://www.reddit.com/r/TownofSalemgame/comments/36x1vx/best_roles_to_claim/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TownofSalemgame/comments/36x1vx/best_roles_to_claim/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TownofSalemgame/comments/3cm5ac/what_role_should_you_claim_as_each_individual/

heres other links of possible role claims if you are in Mafia side, Linda need your expertise here to see them

more_horiz
kyo, your posts are starting to look too defensive of Debi, it's getting fishy. Lay it down a bit.

more_horiz
ok...lol

more_horiz
Stick with your points, just don't look desperate to protect Debi

more_horiz
Okay, and any ideas on what can Debi say that his role is?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Okay, and any ideas on what can Debi say that his role is?

not at the moment

more_horiz
IMO, sherriff, or doctor would be good to claim, or something similar upon reading these links

more_horiz
We might be able to get away with a Rolecop claim for him, under the guise of him claiming to have found the results that I did. However, that will affect what I claim in the future

more_horiz
I have a question. When the hammer vote is sealed, is the role revealed, or is the role only revealed when the day ends? If its the latter than JJ being Governor will be completely pointless and not really important.

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
I have a question. When the hammer vote is sealed, is the role revealed, or is the role only revealed when the day ends? If its the latter than JJ being Governor will be completely pointless and not really important.

It's revealed when the day ends, and if it is locked on you, you will have to Janitor yourself so nobody knows if you were actually mafia or not.

Btw, what's Governor?

more_horiz
Well what's our night plan again?

more_horiz
If Debi lives: 

Debi kills JJ 
You roleblock Tric
I investigate...not sure yet

Or, 

Debi kills JJ with the strongman modifier
You pick someone else to roleblock (not sure who yet)
I investigate...not sure yet

If Debi dies: 

I kill JJ
You roleblock Tric

more_horiz
Of course, if Tric gets lynched, we have many more possibilities since we won't be required to roleblock  him or use the strongman modifier

more_horiz
Damn I fucked up they are somewhat starting to suspect me

more_horiz
Yeah, I warned  you that you were getting too defensive of Debi x.x

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply