Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 2 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
But wouldn't a doctor heal each time if we don't catch doctor? The big question is who is the doctor, or is there any way to find out?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Wing wagon. Thoughts?

Its was completely pointless from my perspective. People were voting for him because he stated an obvious fact. If he is town, town will suffer a bit if he is lynched, thats true in all situations. What I'm curious is, why did nobody pressure for him to role reveal. Admittedly its day 1, but if you would have asked him to reveal his role, you would have been able to understand how far he is willing to go in his claim that town will suffer when he dies. I would explain what would happen when he revealed what, but I don't want him to read this, and then act in a way, which will change it.

make sense?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Opinions on Lux and his play?

I don't see any problems to be honest. Sure he is playing differently than other games (posting much less), but that doesn't make me suspicious of him at all. Basing arguments off of any previous games is pretty stupid, as it isn't the same game. It would be like in a football match, complaining that Roony was terrible in one game, but then in the next game he played better and got a hatrick before half time. If you want me to give an idea as to what his role is its simple. Doctor or Scum.

next

more_horiz
Good stuff debi.

more_horiz
You are in trouble debi lol

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
I like that voting chronology alisae it's cool

I like you too babe <3

more_horiz
Debi did not reply to you, so I will ask you questions now Linda. Try to see if you can avoid Debi now, and go to blame tricmagic.

more_horiz
Honestly at this point I might have to throw Debi under the bus in order to save my own skin...

more_horiz
Nah, I think debi won't die Day 1, maybe day 2, but not day 1. I'll try to drive some attention away from debi towards Faer...

more_horiz
Yeah I'll see if I can low-key shift the focus back to Tric or Olethros now while convincing everyone that Debi feels more genuine now

more_horiz
What I'm wondering is why debi never replied to you Linda in a calm manner, we should always read this thread before anything!! I'm sorry debi but Linda was setting you up nicely, we can still save you, but please look at this thread before anything

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
What I'm wondering is why debi never replied to you Linda in a calm manner, we should always read this thread before anything!! I'm sorry debi but Linda was setting you up nicely, we can still save you, but please look at this thread before anything

yeah...I don't understand why either, really messed up the plan. I was gonna have town eating out of my hands T_T

at this rate tho, if Debi does survive I'm honestly tempted to use the strongman modifier to get jj the hell out of here. JJ is the only player in the game right now that feels like a threat to me gradually getting the entire town in my hands.

more_horiz
Lets think this through on eliminating someone. Here is what we have so far from Alisae

TricMagic (5) - Debi, EchoVision, DanelerH, bladecharge, kyosuke kiryu [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Wingshine (2) - Olethros, jjh927 [L-5] (Counterwagon)
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]
skeletonlord (1) - Wingshine [L-6]
Debi (1) - Linda-Senpai [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, skeletonlord, faervel
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Okay, if we eliminate jjh, what does that mean?

It means, that there is 3 suspects next day for lynching him, Debi and Olethros for the fact jjh strongly believe they are a pair. Third suspect would be wingshine since jjh voted for him.
If we lynch Dan, it will be a lot of suspects for Mafia. I would say we can lynch jjh since he is experienced and risk losing Debi next day, or we can lynch Dan, and get rid of on big threat, and us 3 deal with confusing jjh a bit more next day, though we are not sure if jjh will change his mind about Debi and Olethros. Maybe the Dan Lynch will throw him off a bit?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Lets think this through on eliminating someone. Here is what we have so far from Alisae

TricMagic (5) - Debi, EchoVision, DanelerH, bladecharge, kyosuke kiryu [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Wingshine (2) - Olethros, jjh927 [L-5] (Counterwagon)
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]
skeletonlord (1) - Wingshine [L-6]
Debi (1) - Linda-Senpai [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, skeletonlord, faervel
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Okay, if we eliminate jjh, what does that mean?

It means, that there is 3 suspects next day for lynching him, Debi and Olethros for the fact jjh strongly believe they are a pair. Third suspect would be wingshine since jjh voted for him.
If we lynch Dan, it will be a lot of suspects for Mafia.  I would say we can lynch jjh since he is experienced and risk losing Debi next day, or we can lynch Dan, and get rid of on big threat, and us 3 deal with confusing jjh a bit more next day, though we are not sure if jjh will change his mind about Debi and Olethros. Maybe the Dan Lynch will throw him off a bit?

I believe you're talking about night kill here, not lynch. Lynch is the kill that happens when a vote is locked in the day. Our killing is simply called killing.

Personally, I can't see any reason for us to go after Dan. He has neither of us scumread. And it's true that killing jj will cast attention towards a few select people...but at the same time, the town might be smart enough to think that it was part of the mafia's plan (tho I doubt that).

more_horiz
geesh...if Debi had just went along with the plan we could probably get Tric or Olethros lynched easily

more_horiz
Okay, then jjh it is?

Also, are you going to use your skill? or how will we play out the night?

more_horiz
We only have one use of our actions; we need to preserve them until we know we're going to get value out of them. Debi's strongman abillitiy can be used twice so we can afford to use it now imo

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
geesh...if Debi had just went along with the plan we could probably get Tric or Olethros lynched easily

I didn't read the calm and collected part before I responded, but you need to understand I'm tyring to make it work from that. It isn't exactly easy to do act how you want me to when I'm literally the biggest attention sponge in mafia games. But trust me, I'm trying.

more_horiz
I'm also reminding you that if you want to janitor a lynch (including Debi's flip) you can do that.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
I'm also reminding you that if you want to janitor a lynch (including Debi's flip) you can do that.

Wait, it works like that? I thought Janitor only worked for NK's o.o

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

I didn't read the calm and collected part before I responded, but you need to understand I'm tyring to make it work from that. It isn't exactly easy to do act how you want me to when I'm literally the biggest attention sponge in mafia games. But trust me, I'm trying.

It's cool man, don't sweat it

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Alisae wrote:

Wait, it works like that? I thought Janitor only worked for NK's o.o

Debi's Role PM wrote:
Ryuuji (1-shot Janitor): Some fucker made a mess? Ask your boyfriend to clean it up! Once per game, you may ask your boyfriend to clean up and janitor a flip. The person who is being flipped will not have their role pm or alignment shown. If done on a player killed that night by you, you will also receive a copy of their role PM. (HINT: You can also use this on someone who is lynched. Just try to communicate it to me during twilight)

more_horiz
oh cool, thats useful. Btw, when is day 1 up?

more_horiz
The day will result in a No Lynch if there is not a majority lynch decided by the 30th at 12am pst

more_horiz
damn thats too long for us to stall it out

more_horiz
For sure me and Linda are in the safe zone, people started voting debi. But I'll keep my vote on tric for now, if I have to do last minute voting I will have to direct my attention to olethros or keep my vote on magic but at the same time sound like I'm also suspicious of debi

more_horiz
im gonna see if i can divert some of the attention to bladecharge, pegging him as a mafia lurking in the shadows to avoid attention

more_horiz
Good play.

more_horiz
With the way blade is posting, we just might be able to divert the wagon to him

more_horiz
Alright, my plan with blade seems to have been a success. a lot of the attention that was on Debi has been diverted, and now there's scumreads on blade, as well as ones on Lux beginning to arise.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply