Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
Debi
Olethros
TricMagic
skeletronlord
Linda-Senpai
EchoVision
jjh927
vequest
Bladecharge
Wingshine
DanelerH
Alisae
17 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Player list:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. vequest The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. CrimsonOverlord skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 14 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 7 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Nightbot will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 48 hours. Something like that.
16) Prod rules will be extremely strict. If you are going V/LA either inform me or put up V/LA flags. I will be very quick to replace for inactivity.
17) This setup will be reviewed.
18) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 10 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players. The 13th player's alignment may be {Town, Scum, Serial Killer}. Traitors and similar count as scum.
2) Alignments were randomized independent on picks. Flavour is not alignment indicative.
3) Only one pick is required but you can send three to make my life easier if you want.
4) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick. Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
5) The game will be non-bastard and role madness.

Alive (7/13) :

Dead (6/13) :

Part 1: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49851-our-lost-pieces-part-i-d1
Part 2: http://www.duelacademy.net/t49938-our-lost-pieces-part-ii-d1

Last edited by Alisae on Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 am; edited 16 times in total

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Announcements!

vequest replaces The Brodie

If the gamethread ever hits 30 pages, I will lock and create a new thread.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over] EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part III: Game Over]

more_horiz
Offical Votecount 1.28!
Debi (5) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai, faervel [L-2] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, Debi [L-5] (Counteragon)
TricMagic (1) - Olethros [L-6]
vequest (1) - Bladecharge [L-6]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - vequest, EchoVision, kyosuke kiryu
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount :
Player Vote History Day 1 :
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1 :
Voting Chronology Day 1 :

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Oh yeah, questions!
faervel wrote:
@Alisae : Is a mafia-aligned party host possible?

What the fuck is a party host?
pedit: It was clearified for me and the answer is yes. Next time, please refer to it as a Double Day, otherwise you may confuse a poor little Alisae.

ALSO:
Treat Ongoing games as if they do not exist. That means do not talk about them. Period. This is your LAST warning.
I redacted posts that ongoing games and talking about the game outside of the game thread. If people continue do this, I will NOT be happy.
If someone talks about an ongoing game, you tell them to shut the fuck up and drop the conversation. You don't copy and paste
chatlog of what happened. If you aren't sure on what to do ask your moderator before doing anything.

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Alright, I will be unlocking the thread now. I'm also sending Vequest his Role PM like now so... Yeah

more_horiz
@Vequest, if you're caught up, what are your current reads?

more_horiz
I must say that replacement came at a unfortunate timing.

@Vequest, take your time browsing the other 2 parts, and tell us who you think is town/scum once you processed all info.

more_horiz
Debi has 5 votes, makes me wonder which 2 people are scum in that vote because I am sure both of them could be teaming up on debi. Or heck even if debi is scum, we can say the scum already voted for their partner so it won't be suspicious..

I know how dan and jjh feel from recent posts and it seems is highly unlikely for them to change their mind, so I'll ask Linda and skeleton

How do y'all feel about debi still? Reason why I ask it's because it's close to lynching debi, and want to make sure we have the right person...

Still feel the same? If so why?

more_horiz
Sorry also same question goes to faer

more_horiz
And same for vequest once he gets caught up but I'm sure he will give his thoughts all at once in a huge post since we all want answers from him.

Also vequest give me a reason why I shouldn't start a train on you! I mean I'm already suspecting that lux ability has something to do with you coming in. Call me crazy, but you never know and in Mafia you can't ever be too careful

more_horiz
I think deb is done

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
I think deb is done

Glad you brought that up, why do you think that? Note, lux was in trouble before he was replaced, it all depends on vequest replies. Let's not mention you still have your vote on vequest, want to also add to debi train? Or what are your thoughts?

more_horiz
first sorry but truthfully not ready since like most people would i took a break after hearing it was going to take hours before i was going to be able to play. so im going to be getting my thoughts put together since this little novel is fun to go over and i will be back.

more_horiz
meh this is a mess considering all the lost memory in some events. i will be blunt and say this i dont know what to think since i know Bladecharge and Tricmagic have claimed roles while jj9h27 who has claimed a leadership in this game is being flimsy at the ii part of this game with his role teasing since if anyone noticed after blade claimed his role jj was pushing for the day to end with his wagoning. memory is foggy when making this list so cutting it with these 4

skeletronlord someone who is rocky with words but was being truth in the begining have not seen him would town leaning

jjh927 dont trust him he seems to have his own agenda from the rest of the group but dont know if he is scum or not

Debi thinking scum but memory is foggy considering they were afk lurking

Bladecharge idiotic start but wondering what will happen.

more_horiz
If that means you're caught up, what are your reads?

more_horiz
yes i caught up but considering for the last 14 pages at least 10 of them could be considered argueing about roles i trully dont trust anyone right now and i dont blame anyone if they find this answer a shitty one but thinking back yea i need to reread this and actually take down notes since yea i when i tried to type mine i forgot who did what clashes so yea back to the books.

more_horiz
Okay real quick before I finish reading this one page, don't you all find it odd how Lux was catching up at about 1pm and then by 3 he wanted to replace out while he was at L-2? Seems like he just didn't know what to do with himself so he tool the easy way out and replaced. Vequest what do you think of all the pressure applied to Lux slot as well as your opinions on jj claiming that Debi has been pushing so much?

more_horiz
also sorry for not posting, every time I tried to post something happened whether my Internet choked on a weiner or the thread broke

ohwell

more_horiz
lux i don't know since i have not talked to lux previously but then again lux could of or could of not chickened out but that does not matter since it falls to my hands now. but the second point is interesting but i could see where there coming from by shifting the attention from them over to jj since jj is playing bizarre by the stunts he is pulling and would i say debi is pushing to hard maybe but jj is throwing his weight around as well.

more_horiz
I am definitely throwing my weight around. Yes. But I have a justification for doing so, and Debi's behaviour was scummy even before he started trying to get me to reveal before I've done my shit.

I asked this question a while back. Instead of thinking of things in terms of who the scummiest person is, who would you most like to see flip? So, who would you get the most information out of being town or scum? I am fairly sure the answer to that right now is Debi.

more_horiz
If Debi flipped scum, who do you think would be their partner? (this is a question for jj but feel free to answer anyone)

more_horiz
Also what information do you personally believe will be gained from a Debi flip?

more_horiz
Honestly, kinda lost on that one now.

I thought it was Olethros before, but I don't have any real idea. Might still consider Olethros. And I'm still kinda unclear on you, Echo.

PEdit: Honestly, we'd get a ton of information from a town!Debi flip, but we get a scum in a scum!Debi flip.

more_horiz
What information would you get from a town!Debi flip then? Who does it begin shooting off potential scum signals for? Cause personally I believe town!Debi would mean scum!jj but apparently you will be cleared as town by twilight

(I'm not opposed to a Debi Lynch I just want Lux slot to answer my questions before a chance to end the day comes up)

Also Debi, why are you so eager for jj to claim? He said that he has an action in Twilight phase and it will appear to the entire town on what it is so we don't really need a claim. If there's no announcement or anything saying jj did this or that then he's an easy policy lynch day two. 

Jj, does your ability auto pop when twilight phase comes?

more_horiz
I'm not answering any more questions about the ability that will happen in twilight. I will, however, be using it.

And we'll have a wagon of people. I'm not going to reveal my thoughts on that yet because we don't yet have a full wagon of people and doing so will affect how they play, only that I deem the wagon thus far to have been enlightening.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Honestly, kinda lost on that one now.

I thought it was Olethros before, but I don't have any real idea. Might still consider Olethros. And I'm still kinda unclear on you, Echo.

PEdit: Honestly, we'd get a ton of information from a town!Debi flip, but we get a scum in a scum!Debi flip.

What are your thoughts if debi flips town? And what about if debi flips Mafia?

more_horiz
Nevermind echo beat me to it lol

more_horiz
vequest wrote:
meh this is a mess considering all the lost memory in some events. i will be blunt and say this i dont know what to think since i know Bladecharge and Tricmagic have claimed roles while jj9h27 who has claimed a leadership in this game is being flimsy at the ii part of this game with his role teasing since if anyone noticed after blade claimed his role jj was pushing for the day to end with his wagoning. memory is foggy when making this list so cutting it with these 4

skeletronlord someone who is rocky with words but was being truth in the begining have not seen him would town leaning

jjh927 dont trust him he seems to have his own agenda from the rest of the group but dont know if he is scum or not

Debi thinking scum but memory is foggy considering they were afk lurking

Bladecharge idiotic start but wondering what will happen.

Okay thoughts on everyone who you didn't mention here? That includes me too

more_horiz
I think Vequest said they were gonna reread to get reads.

more_horiz
Oh missed that part, well, honestly still waiting on Linda and skeleton thoughts on debi like I stated earlier.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply