Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 7 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 7 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
I reply with

I'd rather not reveal my role as of yet. For obvious reasons lol.
As far as my reads.

Scum reads are Vequest, Tricmagic/skeleton. (reasons are stated in main thread)
Scum leans are faervel, linda, blade (faer tried to blame me, but will wait on his reply. (Linda because he is too aggressive, but could be wrong on him.) (Blade because the day before I blamed him, and he has to reveal role.)
Null - Wingshine (till he posts but then again ive always had him on null.)

I think I did not miss anyone on the list. What are your reads?
Town - Dan, you, echo
------------------------------

and he replies with

Kyo, if I know your role, we can both act as masons. If not, I'm not really going to be able to fully trust you.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to read tric as town playing really weird. They seem so insistent that they're gonna catch me out that they might just be town. Blade for me is town for sure. Dan seems town for me too, mainly because he's done nothing wrong though.

Null on faer and vequest for now, echo.

scumleans on Wing, Tric and now Linda. Linda was meant to be neighborized too, but for some reason she wasn't. I'd like to investigate this further, and I'd like you to help.

scumreads. Can't think of any anymore. Tric was my main one, that's becoming less likely for me, no matter how scummy he acts.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 7 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
@alisae I am confused why wasn't Linda neighborized? lol

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
@alisae I am confused why wasn't Linda neighborized? lol

Sadly I can't give any information as to why she was not neighborized.

more_horiz
kyo, the best thing I can think of ATM is to tell him that you are an even-night town-aligned roleblocker, and that you know Tric is BSing about being roleblocked because you could not, and did not use your action night 1, since that's an even night, nor would you have used it on him.

We'll kill him tonight so that he can't hold it against you when Tric flips town.

more_horiz
Okay I told him

"I am a even-night town-aligned roleblocker, and I know Tric is BSing about being roleblocked because I could not, and did not use my action night 1, since that's an even night, nor would you have used it on him."

I also told him that I would ask you questions and investigate on you since he suspects you. Apparently, someone did not want you to be neighborized.

more_horiz
Seems like he believed my story, he said

Nice, so that makes tric pretty much confirmed scum. Any idea who the last might be?
Also, jj burned, which probably means that there's an arsonist in the game. Mafia didn't kill last night because Debi would have been godfather and the other mafia role wasn't a killing role.

more_horiz
tbh, the arsonist theories sorta crack me up.

more_horiz
Why

more_horiz
I asked him what other abilities he has and he said 

"I can protect you at night but not from an arsonist"

more_horiz
holy shit books stop being dumb

more_horiz
Linda read what I have posted here...

more_horiz
Just now getting caught up, sorry

more_horiz
So I'm wondering who saved you from being neighborized? I mean olethros suspects of you because of that, also, what should our plan be?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
So I'm wondering who saved you from being neighborized? I mean olethros suspects of you because of that, also, what should our plan be?

Wait, I'm confused: he targeted me?

more_horiz
Yes olethros suspects of you because his ability is scapegoat, he can pick 3 people to neighborize and open a private chat with, but he said for some reason you weren't in the room so means someone used their ability on you.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Yes olethros suspects of you because his ability is scapegoat, he can pick 3 people to neighborize and open a private chat with, but he said for some reason you weren't in the room so means someone used their ability on you.

Do you know the third person who he neighborized? And is abillity once per game? That kinda worries me.

more_horiz
He said it was you, me and jjh but for obvious reasons jjh is not there. I asked what else his ability does and all he said is that he can save me tonight unless there's an arsonist, whatever that means

more_horiz
Hm, interesting. It's too bad we have to kill him.

more_horiz
bloody hell Town is OP as fck

more_horiz
Thank god vequest didn't Desperado you or I, but god dammit now Tric is confirmed x.x that leaves us with both him and Olethros that we need took care of...

more_horiz
I know! @alisae

our abilities are not even OP. So what would be the plan now? I mean I lied to Olethros, and he can expose me at anytime since Tric is considered to be town now.

I mean, I had hope in winning, but with these OP effects, I doubt we can win.

more_horiz
Yeah, I'm not sure x.x I don't think there's any way Olethros can get lynched today, as if he is put to L-2 or L-1, he is likely role reveal and say that he Neighborized you, forcing you to admit that you did, and then result in him being yet another confirmed town...

I think we still have no choice but to kill Olethros before he can tell anyone what you claimed.

more_horiz
I might be able to shift attention to skelentron...but at this point I bet that if I do, he's just going to have a silly OP roleclaim that we have pretty much no way to fight against.

@Alisae Next time, can you try actually making sure that Mafia is capable of fighting back against Towns power roles...?

more_horiz
I can't go for Olethros yet. It will be obvious. I would say you go for him. For now, I would have to just read along, until I am brought up.

more_horiz
No, what I'm saying is that we can not go for Olethros in the day at all, we're just going to kill him at night. We have no choice. We don't want him to roleclaim and out you as his neighbor, that could and would prove problematic.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
No, what I'm saying is that we can not go for Olethros in the day at all, we're just going to kill him at night. We have no choice. We don't want him to roleclaim and out you as his neighbor, that could and would prove problematic.

Yeah correct. He already suspects you since he chose you too, but for some reason you are not there...
We would have to go for him at night. I don't think he can prove it, even if he quotes it, I can deny it and deny ever saying anything in the hidden neighbor chat. I think I will wait, I know wing can be helpful to win.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yeah correct. He already suspects you since he chose you too, but for some reason you are not there...
We would have to go for him at night. I don't think he can prove it, even if he quotes it, I can deny it and deny ever saying anything in the hidden neighbor chat. I think I will wait, I know wing can be helpful to win.

Wait, I might be forgetting something, but what does Wing have to do with this?

more_horiz
He suspects Olethros...he voted for him straight off the bat

more_horiz
He's asking for my Role name I've ignored the question, but who knows when he might ask again

more_horiz
Well...
Lux IS modding the next game with a scumteam I designed and a town made to counter my scumteam that he designed.
It's also a game where I am confirmed scum (I'm a [url=/index.php?title=Tree_Stump]Treestump[/url] so yo won't be able to lynch me). Just something to look forward too Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply