Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
username290
Linda-Senpai
11 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) EmptyDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
DA Mini Mafia #1

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Lux
3. JC the Shadow Hunter
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. Debi
8. DMK
9. username290

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 6/28/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
i so want to be in but i don't know about time

eh you can sign me up as a reserve

descriptionDA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win) EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia#1 (Mafia and Neutrals win)

more_horiz
This sounds a lot more complicated than Wolf Mafia, but I'm joining anyways.

more_horiz
it is alot more complicated, thats why I started off with Wolf Mafia, to get you guys understanding the basics.

more_horiz
Sign me up fam but will we have all these roles o.O

I mean that is a loooot of roles?

more_horiz
demn, much complicated

IN

more_horiz
That's a lot to take in, but there is no mafia without me (appreciate it if i wasnt the guy getting targeted the first night....again)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
That's a lot to take in, but there is no mafia without me (appreciate it if i wasnt the guy getting targeted the first night....again)

Sooooo in for this :3

more_horiz
Yeah im in

more_horiz
I actually meant I am in for the "who gets to night 1 Crim" game but...yeaaaaah ^.^

more_horiz
O-oh ;-; plz don't

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

You're not going to know what roles are in the game other than Sheriff, Doctor, Citizen, and Godfather

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:

You're not going to know what roles are in the game other than Sheriff, Doctor, Citizen, and Godfather

Sounds good!! Citizen is townfolk I suppose.

more_horiz
2 more slots left! Please any decently active person join

more_horiz
bump, keep the signups coming.

more_horiz
Cmon guys 2 more spots! You know you wanna

more_horiz
bump. There wont be a game if i cant get at least 2 more ppl within 4 days

more_horiz
Its just 2 people. Cmon guys

more_horiz
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME! Sign me up please. I play this game at CAT in Dublin all the time.

more_horiz
God bless, so one more then

more_horiz
i'm signing up now

more_horiz
Thank sweet arceus! Now then linda plz start this ^^ (hopefully the original signups dont go afk >.> looking at jc)

more_horiz
I'll sign up for this

more_horiz
Nice so that's 8. Things are looking good this time

more_horiz
sweet! ill keep sign ups open till the 28th still in case more people decide to join too

more_horiz
cheers

We have a mafia!

more_horiz
Hopefully no one goes afk though. We should start imo

more_horiz
well it looks like i'm not need anymore, so you can move me bake to reserves

more_horiz
No you are in main cast, we simply will play with 8 now

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
well it looks like i'm not need anymore, so you can move me bake to reserves

Just to be clear, you don't want to be moved to a reserve now that we have the minimum people needed without you?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply