Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 9 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 9 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Linda you making it obvious you are with me

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 9 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
I've basically quit at this point tbh

more_horiz
Same...These abilities are op. Night ended all of a sudden, and then, 2 people got replacement. Now I want to be replaced because honestly, this is unfair also I don't have much time these days

more_horiz
you're almost guaranteed to get lynched today and I have no will to continue playing. Tempted to just tell them I'm scum and get it over with

more_horiz
I mean we can try, but won't get us anywhere tbh. Those OP effects

more_horiz
The only reason why I haven't told them myself that I'm scum is because I don't want to ruin alisaes bad game, but if there's no replacement for me then I will just flat out tell them lol

more_horiz
ill be the one to ruin what is already ruined then, if you have no objections

more_horiz
I would wait for alisae tbh but do what you gotta do

more_horiz
Even if you get replaced, your replacement will get lynched and then I'm going to be on my own, unable to use any night action but killing, up against an overwhelming number of op power roles

more_horiz
lol you confused them a bit

more_horiz
I am such a troll XD

more_horiz
I had a feeling Kyp  and linda was mafia

more_horiz
so y u no push me?

more_horiz
I only had a feeling and the thing where i stated that people may try to manipulate others so they can use them to get what they want did not work out.

more_horiz
you gotta try harder bro

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Even if you get replaced, your replacement will get lynched and then I'm going to be on my own, unable to use any night action but killing, up against an overwhelming number of op power roles

@Alisae, I'm pretty sure you said the last Mafia can use both their ability and their kill if they were the last Mafia. (Doubled that I think)
Might want to put that in any future Mafia threads you make, since that's why Linda quit.

more_horiz
TricMagic wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

@Alisae, I'm pretty sure you said the last Mafia can use both their ability and their kill if they were the last Mafia. (Doubled that I think)
Might want to put that in any future Mafia threads you make, since that's why Linda quit.

Alis confirmed this via pm at the start of game for me. they CAN use both abilities(I asked cause I wanted to know which I'll redirect and I found out I'd redirect both). And agreed it should've been in the mafia thread but still that's not a reason to quit imo...

@Lux It's fiiiiiiiiiiiine, the cool thing is you being honest about it and the fact that you left the game over it! You're awesome and I love ya! <3
P.S just...awesome avatar. Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 9 2007549597

more_horiz
faer im not gonna continue playing if im not having fun lol

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

That there is unsportsmanlike. It's like people playing soccer together and then someone suddenly taking the ball and going away cause they weren't having fun. If the game annoys you the sportsmanlike thing to do is to ask for a replacement.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

That there is unsportsmanlike. It's like people playing soccer together and then someone suddenly taking the ball and going away cause they weren't having fun. If the game annoys you the sportsmanlike thing to do is to ask for a replacement.

Well I tried to ask for a replacement, but you saw how that went, imagine Linda asking for replacement. Call It unsportsmanlike, but we both got salty and bored of the situation that we couldn't get out of. We were actually giving it our best for a while, even if we were facing bad odds and we knew it, but personally I got tired.

more_horiz
Also, Faer don't take it too serious, it's just a game. Linda is a good Mafia player. I wouldn't call It unsportsmanlike, He knew his odds, and got bored of it. Barely had replacements for lux both times. Finding one more replacement would of taken time. Then you guys would of asked for  an extension on deadline like you guys tried doing with crimson before I lynched him.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

There is literally no point in asking for a replacement at that point. Did you actually read the reasons I conceded? Tell me who wants to play in a game where all Town needs to do is use OP power roles to make all the skill and strategizing I have in the world completely null?

more_horiz
faer, I'd just love to see you play in the position I was in. You wouldn't be so smug if you were. I had the entire game wrapped around my little finger until Town kept popping up with all these insane roles that there was literally nothing I could do about.

more_horiz
Linda, you didn't have anything wrapped around anything.

Who did the town move with day 1?

more_horiz
Look at things honestly. Based on your PT, you guys wanted to wagon on people I'd wagoned on and were very happy when I was suspicious of people.

Except that Debi and Lux aside, I wasn't actually suspicious of anyone. My pushes were to get reads, and, having pushed most people, I got them. You got us to talk about Bladecharge for ages and what happened there was that he got almost universally townread. That's not controlling the game. Throwing suspicion on Tric is pretty much all you really had going for you, and when I was alive I townread him. Don't pretend you did better than you did. Debi got lynched day 1, and he did not get lynched by some overpowered town role.

more_horiz
My reveal as town normally would allow you to take out Olethros, since he was my biggest scum read that game. But since you were targeted by rolestopper, kiryu ended up in a unfavorable position in that neighborhood. I would have cut all ties with kiryu at that point, And went about voting him out. Meanwhile kiryu should have played up the connection with Olethros. When he was revealed as scum, you could drag Olethros down the next day. From there, it depends on how you want to play it. You could simply not preform kills at night. And since you would be alone, a rolecop or plain Cop claim could be effective. Perhaps... With your role.. I don't know much about that series, but the reference to a past occurring once more.. Being able to check who visited one of the dead might have been useful.

more_horiz
Very good point JJ, I had declared intent to hammer, and your ability would have confirmed any Lynch.

more_horiz
I think what you're trying to say there, Tric, is that Linda should have hard-bussed.

I mean, if she was gonna bus Debi she should have hard-bussed Debi, put it like that. But she shouldn't have been on the Debi wagon at all.

Kyo is a different story though. After the lolhammer, Linda could easily have been pushing Kyo like crazy even before Dan got the firm guilty. Heck, she could have claimed her rolecop and revealed that Kyo was a roleblocker, which is almost certain to be scum. That would have been an insane amount of towncred.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Linda, you didn't have anything wrapped around anything.

Who did the town move with day 1?

Bullshit. Bullshit everywhere. The game was going exactly as I planned it until #1, Debi did not read what I was telling him, and #2, until you guys popped out with unfair roles.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Look at things honestly. Based on your PT, you guys wanted to wagon on people I'd wagoned on and were very happy when I was suspicious of people.

Except that Debi and Lux aside, I wasn't actually suspicious of anyone. My pushes were to get reads, and, having pushed most people, I got them. You got us to talk about Bladecharge for ages and what happened there was that he got almost universally townread. That's not controlling the game. Throwing suspicion on Tric is pretty much all you really had going for you, and when I was alive I townread him. Don't pretend you did better than you did. Debi got lynched day 1, and he did not get lynched by some overpowered town role.

Debi got lynched for two reasons only: he didn't read the plan, and your role was gay as fuck. And no, you're the one who needs to get off your shitty high horse and look at things honestly and stop viewing yourself as some type of fucking god. You are not.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply