Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 8 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 8 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Well...
Lux IS modding the next game with a scumteam I designed and a town made to counter my scumteam that he designed.
It's also a game where I am confirmed scum (I'm a [url=/index.php?title=Tree_Stump]Treestump[/url] so yo won't be able to lynch me). Just something to look forward too Wink

But will scum actually be able to fight against Town...?

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 8 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
I plan on talking more about the setup post game. And as for that Linda, I don't know, Lux is designing the town to counter the scumteam I designed so... /me shrug

more_horiz
Sigh. Honestly don't feel like trying if the abilities aren't balanced at all.

more_horiz
I think tonight we are going to have to take a gamble and have you do the kill instead of roleblocking anyone, so that I can get in at least one investigation. If I never get to investigate anyone, it will make roleclaiming much harder for me.

more_horiz
If there's a mislynch today, there will be nine players left alive, and then if we can kill Olethros succesfully, it'll be eight. Then we'd have to cause two more mislynches and get off two more successful kills. The odds are heavily against us, esp with how insane Towns powers are, but let's try not to give up...we're going to fight until the bitter end. Though, I am highly salty that both of my ingenious plans on both Day 1 and Day Two were literally thrwarted by the exact same thing -- an OP town role that can flat out confirm someones Faction in the day. So unfair x.x

more_horiz
Okay I'll go by your plan. You know best

more_horiz
Plan is working; skelentron looks like he's going to get lynched.

I swear, if yet another town role manages to confirm Skel as town right when he's on the ropes of getting lynched Imma cut myself

more_horiz
He needs 2 votes to be lynched?

more_horiz
im not sure what the vote count currently is

more_horiz
Another substitute:/

Man we are sure getting unlucky.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Another substitute:/

Man we are sure getting unlucky.

I know right, this is pure bullshit x.x

more_horiz
Literally all of my plans are being thwarted by something that we simply have no control over...

more_horiz
Should I vote Crimson to close it?

more_horiz
Took a hit, I am giving up. So voted Crimson.

more_horiz
@Alisae

you better not allow Crimson to have a chance, that would be unfair, considering the small advantage we have. You have these OP towns, and giving them a chance would be ridiculous

more_horiz
Linda, it's night time now. What is the plan? Do we go for Olethros?

more_horiz
Sorry, I broke my computer again and was without it yesterday.

Lmfao XD well done slamming the lynch in on Crimson, I applaud you for that. Seeing as you are likely to be lynched tomorrow due to that, however, I am unsure if we should still go after Olethros or not. The point of going after Olethros was to prevent him from using your roleclaim against you, but if you're going to be lynched regardless, I am not so sure it even matters.

Even still, a Neighborizer is a role we might want to take out ASAP. Can you refresh my memory: what all has Olethros told you about his role? 

I'm debating if we should go after faer instead.

Moreover, I am unsure who I should choose to investigate tonight. What do you think? Your opinion is worth just as much as mine. Whatever we do, I will fight tooth and nail to make sure that your sacrifice as well as Debi's are not in vain.

more_horiz
Also, as you pointed out, Dan had plenty of time to take his vote off of Crim before you slipped in and slammed the lock. If you get lynched and flip Mafia, I am going to try to use this against Daneler the following day. Actually, with that considered, I think we'd best keep faervel alive, as he narrowed it down to either Daneler or I is likely Mafia. Due to this, I think I could use him to lead a mislynch on Daneler.

Assuming no OP town role that can confirm someones role in the middle of the day pops again, of course.

more_horiz
Here is all the things he said on the neighbor topic..I did not quote some of them because they are just random stuff I was saying to avoid his questions...

Olethros wrote:
Well, first, you're going to need to enjoy staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring at goats.

Second, I'd kinda like to know your role

Third, I'd like to know your reads on everyone

Fourth, I trust you Kyo, if you're scum I swear I'll kill you myself.

Olethros wrote:
Sadly, we were meant to be joined by two more goats. One of them is deceased. The other is missing. I wonder why...

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Olethros wrote:
Well, first, you're going to need to enjoy staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring at goats.

Second, I'd kinda like to know your role

Third, I'd like to know your reads on everyone

Fourth, I trust you Kyo, if you're scum I swear I'll kill you myself.

I'd rather not reveal my role as of yet. For obvious reasons lol.
As far as my reads.

Scum reads are Vequest, Tricmagic/skeleton. (reasons are stated in main thread)
Scum leans are faervel, linda, blade (faer tried to blame me, but will wait on his reply. (Linda because he is too aggressive, but could be wrong on him.) (Blade because the day before I blamed him, and he has to reveal role.)
Null - Wingshine (till he posts but then again ive always had him on null.)

I think I did not miss anyone on the list. What are your reads?
Town - Dan, you, echo

Olethros wrote:
Kyo, if I know your role, we can both act as masons. If not, I'm not really going to be able to fully trust you.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to read tric as town playing really weird. They seem so insistent that they're gonna catch me out that they might just be town. Blade for me is town for sure. Dan seems town for me too, mainly because he's done nothing wrong though.

Null on faer and vequest for now, echo.

scumleans on Wing, Tric and now Linda. Linda was meant to be neighborized too, but for some reason she wasn't. I'd like to investigate this further, and I'd like you to help.

scumreads. Can't think of any anymore. Tric was my main one, that's becoming less likely for me, no matter how scummy he acts.

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Okay I will answer your question.

I am a even-night town-aligned roleblocker, and I know Tric is BSing about being roleblocked because I could not, and did not use my  action night 1, since that's an even night, nor would you have used it on him.

Olethros wrote:
Nice, so that makes tric pretty much confirmed scum. Any idea who the last might be?

Olethros wrote:
Also, jj burned, which probably means that there's an arsonist in the game. Mafia didn't kill last night because Debi would have been godfather and the other mafia role wasn't a killing role.

Olethros wrote:
I mean haven't people been touting Linda as a wolf since early on. To say she is an arsonist wouldnt be too much of a stretch. The only thing is im used to an arsonist dousing targets rather than being a doc immune sk. But its a upick so. Also still doesnt explain why she didnt get neighborized

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
In regard to Linda, we can only keep questioning him. I am not sure too much about it, but as far as I know tric is for sure scum, we can try to blame him someway. I mean I picked vequest to add pressure to someone else other than tric, since I know tric is BSing. I am trying to find possible leadway to the possible 3rd scum...

As far as Linda not getting neighborized, could be that someone else protected her, (possible partner of Linda) if they were to be scum, or could be that Lindas role prevents it...

Anyone else you had neighborized?

Olethros wrote:
Nope, just jj and he cant be here for obvious reasons

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Also would have been good if you chose dan. If you think he is town, why didn't you pick him?

Olethros wrote:
My role is scapegoat i.e. i can make 4 sheep tokens, myself being the 4th

Olethros wrote:
Oh, I just realised something. Mafia must have had a janitor, which means that Tric is 99% lying. Unless town have another roleblocker, which could be unlikely, there is no way that Tric was roleblocked.

Olethros wrote:
Actually getting no info after a lynch is pretty weird, must be a modified janitor

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Well maybe if debi was scum, he was probably janitor and used his eff on himself, could be a possibility.

Olethros wrote:
If he was, mafia would have killed last night

Olethros wrote:
Actually
Thinking about it that doesnt make sense, janitor would become mafioso the same night

Olethros wrote:
Which raises another question: Why didn't maf kill last night?

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
I'm confused olethros didn't Mafia kill jjh last night?

Olethros wrote:
jj burned last night. Sure you could say its a minor detail. The mafia don't kill like that. I think we have an arsonist in the game. Now, the mafia could have targeted jj as well, which would explain why there weren't any other deaths, but I think it would show up on Alisae's death description.

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
I see

Well tell me any other stuff included in your scapegoat abilities?

Olethros wrote:
I can protect you at night, but not from an arsonist

Olethros wrote:
Well bugger. So Tric is confirmed town. This brings our total of confirmed town to me, you and Tric, as well as blade is pretty much confirmed. Who should we go after now? 2 scum remain

more_horiz
My opinion is to get rid of faer tonight. I think Olethros, can stay quiet a bit longer. But faer is smart this game, he suspects me and you. I would say you can investigate Dan. But keeping Olethros alive now, would be beneficial, unless he can choose new scapegoats? not sure on that one. What worries me about Olethros is that he said he can save me tonight, does that mean just anyone in his scapegoat crew? Or anyone in the game?

more_horiz
I'm assuming it means that he can protect his scapegoats. From what you posted, it sounds like he can only make Scapegoats once per game, but I can't be too certain.

If we do go for faer, tho, I do worry that Tric might choose to protect faer as well

more_horiz
Who are possible candidates for tric to guard?

more_horiz
That I really don't know, with how bizarre his posts are it is hard to tell. I am pretty sure he will not be protecting Olethros though, since Olethros was just about his biggest scumread.

more_horiz
Okay then let's go for Faer but would that bring more attention to me?

more_horiz
Yes, going after faer will indeed put more attention on you. I'm also thinking though that if we kill Olethros, once they see him flip town, that might put less suspicoun on you, since he said that he could confirm you as Town,

more_horiz
Okay let's go for olethros then.

more_horiz
I would use cop on dan or Faer.

more_horiz
Ywall didn't do anything.

more_horiz
Wtf? Why is night over?

more_horiz
Wtf alisae, I don't even want to play. Replace me please

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply