Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 3 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 3 1438583365923

Holy shit, this is playing out as I planned it almost too well.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 3 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Taiga-chan, you owe me tea and sweets for saving your butt.

more_horiz
Ok, this is important. Blade has role-revealed, and I'm 100% sure if he isn't lynched he is going to target me for his kill. If he isn't lynched, we absolutely have to roleblock him and make him waste his one and only shot.

more_horiz
Holy shit this just keeps getting better. Now this whole thing has brought out a Tric roleclaim, and he's a role we certainly want to eliminate! Our actions for tonight are now looking like: Roleblock blade, kill Tric. Assuming neither of the two are lynched. Hopefully the two of them RCing doesn't bring attention back to Debi.

more_horiz
Alright, another update team: JJ is asking Blade to target him tonight, and I'm pretty sure Blade will follow through. This makes JJ our best target yet again: If Blade goes for him and we kill JJ, we dealt with JJ permanently, and Blade for the night.

@Alisae: Is Kyo's roleblock a one-use action, or infinite? I was under the impression it was one use but now that I read it, it looks infinite. And, is the target notified that they were roleblocked?

more_horiz
Kyo's roleblock is infinite.

If the target would normally get a result from their action, they will recieve a "No Result" message.
Otherwise no, they would not be informed that they were roleblocked.
Also if someone was roleblocked, X-Shot abilities will not be refunded.

more_horiz
Oh ok, that's very helpful to know.

more_horiz
Okay what should I say next? Or should I just stay lurking until they call on me?

more_horiz
I think you should Push Alisae.
Alisae is definitely a scumfuck.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Okay what should I say next? Or should I just stay lurking until they call on me?

Are you caught up on everything? The first thing you'll need to do is give a run down on your opinion on all that's happened with Blade and Tric.

more_horiz
Ive read it, and tbh I'm lost...and confused, so what should I say?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Ive read it, and tbh I'm lost...and confused, so what should I say?

Hm, perhaps state that you're a little lost and explain what has you confused?

more_horiz
Voted blade, hopefully that was not risky move on me

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Voted blade, hopefully that was not risky move on me

Err, why did you do that? His RC makes him very likely town

more_horiz
We gain nothing from going after blade either today or tonight, his role isnt nearly as powerful as I originally thought, and going after him now looks very strange.

more_horiz
okay unvoted him, so I will wait again...man this is a long first day, but at least they are blaming Brodie now, and not Debi. If everything is good we can go Day 1 without losing Debi, and ofc no one suspects of us at all.

more_horiz
Yep. A mislynch would be great but a no lynch is fine too. We just need Debi to survive.

more_horiz
What should I say about Lux to your response?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
What should I say about Lux to your response?

i dunno tbh XD

more_horiz
I got a response

more_horiz
@Debi if we could get some more activity from you, that would be lovely.

more_horiz
Well, I feel it wouldn't be convenient for him to post because then everyone will target him again and ask him all the questions

more_horiz
Oh, I meant here in our PT.

more_horiz
Oh yeah, Debi please communicate with us more here in PT, it seems you are safe for now.

more_horiz
Hey kyo, since Blade is expected to target jj tonight, do you think that Tric might protect him? In the scenario that we think that's what will happen, we'd need to apply the Strongman modifier to the kill. But if we think Tric won't, we can save it for another night (tho we do have two uses of the ability, and we should make sure we use them before Debi ends up dead). Or, we could just have you roleblock Tric and not have to worry about that at all. Though if we do apply the strongman modifier, that would allow you to roleblock somebody else instead, potentially saving us from something dangerous that we're not aware of.

more_horiz
@Debi (Taiga-chan) Do not forget that you are in my debt for saving you plz thnx.

more_horiz
Thought the day ended on the 30th

more_horiz
And linda, I would go with the 2nd option you stated, since I can use my ability infinity times, doubt that tric will protect him, since jjh was on his ass earlier in the game

more_horiz
I recomend hardbussing Alisae for all of the
Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 3 DphbONW

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Thought the day ended on the 30th

it does doesnt it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply