Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 5 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Debi wrote:
I have a question. When the hammer vote is sealed, is the role revealed, or is the role only revealed when the day ends? If its the latter than JJ being Governor will be completely pointless and not really important.

It's revealed when the day ends, and if it is locked on you, you will have to Janitor yourself so nobody knows if you were actually mafia or not.

Btw, what's Governor?

Its a role with the ability to stop a lynch after it has been locked in, its normally 1 shot or 2 shot. Its also the most common twilight role.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 5 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Debi wrote:
I have a question. When the hammer vote is sealed, is the role revealed, or is the role only revealed when the day ends? If its the latter than JJ being Governor will be completely pointless and not really important.

It's revealed when the day ends, and if it is locked on you, you will have to Janitor yourself so nobody knows if you were actually mafia or not.

Btw, what's Governor?

Its a role with the ability to stop a lynch after it has been locked in, its normally 1 shot or 2 shot. Its also the most common twilight role.

That's op, so meaning he won't save you debi, if you get lynched? Imo you should call doctor, and only person who would know doctor is someone who is already doctor.

more_horiz
If I'm good enough in Mafia or have improved here's the test I need to see if I can get myself out of this lol

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Debi wrote:

Btw, what's Governor?

Huh, but if that's his role, I can't see why he'd be acting like he's 100% sure to use it today? I mean, he wants you lynched, so that means he wouldnt use his one shot, and thus not need a restock...

more_horiz
I think I drove some attention away from me

more_horiz
Cool. I think at this rate the day might reach the deadline before a lynch is made.

more_horiz
shameless bump due to spam.

more_horiz
I'm in trouble, might have to pick debi to save my ass. Any ideas guys?

more_horiz
I think we're just  fucked at this point.

more_horiz
Nah we got it

more_horiz
Who's ability out of debi and I is more useful just random question

more_horiz
Yours.

more_horiz
If you and Debi both get lynched consectively, there's not much I can do because I won't be able to both investigate and kill in the same night, not use my redirect power

more_horiz
Don't worry some attention has been taken away from me. I think I might have to vote debi to lynch as desperate measure

more_horiz
If thats the case I'll try to fight it to try and get any scum thoughts off of you.

more_horiz
But if I vote for you it's game over for you since Linda put you at L1

more_horiz
Things might shift away from you @debi just make some good plays. As for role reveal, what do you have in mind? If so only use it for desperate measures

more_horiz
I'll ask you some questions to drive some attention from me, you just answer calmly

more_horiz
How int he fuck am I meant to reply to that?

more_horiz
Answer my question with your reads. That part should be easy, and the whole town needs you, why did you say that? I'm sure everyone else would of asked you that before I did, just decided to ask faster

more_horiz
@debi stall for some time and tell me you going to give me a full read later Or something

more_horiz
In the event Debi gets lynched, is there intent to self-jan him?

more_horiz
I don't get it, what's that?

more_horiz
Basically Debi's alignment and role won't be revealed upon a flip if you chose to do that.

more_horiz
Yes, Debi will Janitor himself if he gets lynched.

@Debi I havent checked, but if you haven't claimed yet, you should claim a type of Coroner.

more_horiz
Noted

more_horiz
Kyosuke vote me.

more_horiz
there's no point in you even claiming at this point. JJ's role is retardedly unfair. There is no way we are going to win this game.

more_horiz
Debi, Janitor and lynch lock yourself. We have nothing more to gain from this day going on any longer. I will murder JJ in cold blood tonight to avenge you and do everything I can to make sure that your death does not go in vain, but I believe we're fighting a losing battle.

more_horiz
Why can't people play nice =(

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply