Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Linda-Senpai
Debi
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
8 posters

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 EmptyOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot :
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka :
Bernkastel :

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Why can't people play nice =(

JJ has been being a dick the entire game and has ignored every single post I've made about it. Ask him.

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 EmptyRe: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

more_horiz
I swear, next ad hom attack I see, I'm replacing it with a cute little kitten. Do you want a kitten? Here you go:

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 Cat_2830677b

more_horiz
Debi may no longer post here.

more_horiz
I'd prefer a puppy.

"Debi vanished. He was something." 

LMFAO

more_horiz
Well, best we could of done, I still believe me voting for him was best so I won't be as suspicious. Anyways what's the plan. Kill jjh for sure? Should I use my ability then or what's gonna go on?

more_horiz
BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONWOur Lost Pieces [Mafia PT] - Page 6 DphbONW

more_horiz
What is this personal attack that you guys speak of!

more_horiz
kyosuke your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries Wink

more_horiz
We can either kill jj and roleblock Tric, then call Tric's RC BS and push a lynch on him. Or, we could try to take how JJ said he'd be 100% guaranteed confirmed, and well...he kinda isn't due to the janitorizing, and call him BS on it. I think that would be much harder for us to pull off tho.

more_horiz
Yeah was thinking the first option tbh, let's go for that since no one really suspects you

more_horiz
is it night now? the thread still says day

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
is it night now? the thread still says day
LMAO I never updated the thing yeah it's night give me a moment.

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
And when is night over? Our actions are:

I kill jj
kyo roleblocks Tric

more_horiz
Actions Recived (Though next time; please do bold them).

Night ends on 4/30/17 at 3pm pst.

more_horiz
Yeah good plan, jjh is sketchy, he can be lying again...since he has lied before about his ability, but can't take chances on it.

Only ones who suspect me is faer, and dan. I would try to divert my attention away from me next day.

more_horiz
What do you think Linda about framing vequest or used to be Brodie, since they didn't even make a vote at all round 1? Well I can use that

more_horiz
Yeah, you can try and frame him/her while I try to frame Tric.

more_horiz
Final Actions
kyosuke kiryu roleblocks TricMagic
Linda-Senpai burns jjh927 alive.

more_horiz
Kyosuke Kiryu has been neighborized!
Link to the neighborhood when botto gives them perms to see it:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t49882-the-men-who-stared-at-goats-hood

more_horiz
What does neighborized mean?

more_horiz
You get a private topic with Olethros and you can talk to him about the game there.

more_horiz
Oh that must be his ability.

more_horiz
that could be either good or bad for us...make sure you answer anything he asks you carefully

more_horiz
I will. @alisae question. Can I share olethros convo here?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
I will. @alisae question. Can I share olethros convo here?
You can share dialogue with Olethros here. You cannot share dialogue from the scum PT however.

more_horiz
thanks.

Also linda, do you think letting others know that olethros neighborized me would be a good idea?

more_horiz
Seems like things are going according to plan.

Some believe is vequest and some believe is tric. Mostly people blame tric!

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
thanks.

Also linda, do you think letting others know that olethros neighborized me would be a good idea?

Depends on the context of the situation and whether or not Olethros asks you to or not.

more_horiz
Well, first, you're going to need to enjoy staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring at goats.

Second, I'd kinda like to know your role

Third, I'd like to know your reads on everyone

Fourth, I trust you Kyo, if you're scum I swear I'll kill you myself.

This is what he asks me. I am kinda nervous on how to reply to the question on my role...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply