Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
JVs Pokemon say PL instead of CP D: thats so cool, cuz PL is obviously Power Level...

I wanna be able to say a Pokemons power level is over 9000 D:

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
I want to be able to play the game without praying to arceus to keep the servers alive for 5 mins

more_horiz
Jv the only person who can battle me now

more_horiz
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!!!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 TJMc94i

I have 20,000 Stardust 'cuz I've just been evolving shit instead of leveling them up, since, that IS part of Team Mystic's motto, so I can get one of these guys up a good amount any time.

more_horiz
Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 187d44b2076f4228968ddba8627c3cb2

Almost Level 20. So fucking hard and boring sometimes, but yeah <.<

Since you get coins only for 10 GYM, currently on 12 now.

more_horiz
@Jv how do you decide which of your Pokemon to level up?

Also I just need 1 more Geodude to evolve my Graveler.

more_horiz
So far I just power up Lapras, Aerodactly and Jolteon + Vaporeon.

In my case because Eevee are rare as fuck for me. So that's what the reason for them.

Lapras because I found it via Egg like Areodacty and are rare. so yeah I'm not even sure I will ever find them again.

The others are all natural PL.

more_horiz
Ah, Eevee are decently common are here, so I'm not sure if I should upgrade Vapo and Jolte or not, since I already got a 2nd Vapreon stronger than my first one. Might just level up Scyther since he from egg and rare shit.

I would level up Pinsir if his special move wasn't lame Vice Grip

more_horiz
Started the Magikarp Challenge. Got 100 Candy  so far.
I'm doing the Dratini Challenge too, since in the same place I find Magikarps, I find Dratinis. so yeah

I will start the Charizard one too, but the starters are a pain in the ass.

You need to find low CP ones, otherwise they will be Red Circle and you waster infinite Pokeballs for them escape <.<

In my case I only find Charmander whose CP is 280, 240, 320 and the biggest one so far 450 (this one always escapes can't deal with him even with Ultra Balls.)

All Red Circles, WHY CAN'T I FIND A FUCKING 10 CP!?

Mad Mad Mad Mad

more_horiz
Got a 800 growlithe...... then the servers fuckin crashed..... idk if i got it now..... im so fkin mad....have a feeling its gone..

more_horiz
couldve found Tauros and Nidoking but nope game doesnt tell me when im closer or further then servers crash

and now random funny. 

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 F40

more_horiz
*finds this very entertaining to watch*

more_horiz
Version 0.29.3 out for both iOS\Android.

It seems glitches are still here, like the distance one.

But now servers are down, maybe they are sync\fixing finally the shet since the update came out.

more_horiz
Pokemon Go Rap

more_horiz
I just need to hatch 1 more Bulbasaur to evolve it so imma keep hatching 2km eggs till I get him again

more_horiz
I find bulba often, and sadly higher CP Charmander too... 

But I rarely see Squirtle or Pikachu to evolve them t.t

I just caught a Wartortle that came while I had a module, and overall in the game just caught like 3 Squirtle t.t

Pikachus are worst than Charmander... they always escapes.

I just have one that came from an egg @.@

more_horiz
The only starter I ever find is Charmander bc it's a lizard and I live in a desert.

more_horiz
Moment of silence for those who can't play Pokemon Go.

more_horiz
Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 Sdh70e6

more_horiz
And here I thought that the order of the nearby list was just bugged from not updating, but it does explain why a Poliwhirl appeared near me, despite having left the list shortly beforehand.  I also thought the region-exclusive Pokemon hatched from 10 km eggs.

more_horiz
Anyone heard about the charizard catched in arizona?

now ppl are trespassing into there for a chance to get it lol

more_horiz
I live in AZ and never seen a Charizard, but someone showed me a screenshot of them finding one last week.

more_horiz
Here in Parco Sempione Charizard is rare but not impossibile to find. Evolved most of time have low PL anyway. You find a good one every 10.

ANYWAY FINALLY. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT :V

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 NPqDTqW

more_horiz
Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 Screenshot_2016_07_24_20_30_27_by_darkneji12-dabd9lp

Da karppppp

I'm like 45/100 candies for Charizard and Blastoise Sad

more_horiz
I was gonna show you my Pokemanz but Nejis make mine looks so weak...

more_horiz
It's okay

My friend got this and I hate him for it

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 IMG_0229

more_horiz
How are people getting 2000+ cp Pokemon??

more_horiz
Evolving and being high level.

I'm lv 26 lol

more_horiz
Geesh and I thought I played alot.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 4 Screenshot_2016_07_24_20_30_27_by_darkneji12-dabd9lp

Da karppppp

I'm like 45/100 candies for Charizard and Blastoise Sad

dayum son, where tf you find all these bitches

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply