Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
OMG I FOUND A SQUIRTLE NEST ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!!! Not only that, but it seemed that every other water type spawns there too!!! So this park is where the water types have been hiding from me!!! Found a fuckton of Squirtle, a horsea, a magikarp, a poliwag, a kabuto, and an omanyte all at the same park, like god damn that is sick! I'm going to plan an entire day of water-type hunting on my day off at this park!

Sounds fun.  I might have found a Bulbasaur nest, but I can't tell if it was a just coincidence or a short nest.  Last  night at a local collage between 8:00 and 8:30, there were two Bulbasaur and a Venasaur (though I only found one of the Bulbasaurs).  I plan on going there a few more times around that time to see if I find more Bulbasaur.

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
OMG I FOUND A SQUIRTLE NEST ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!!! Not only that, but it seemed that every other water type spawns there too!!! So this park is where the water types have been hiding from me!!! Found a fuckton of Squirtle, a horsea, a magikarp, a poliwag, a kabuto, and an omanyte all at the same park, like god damn that is sick! I'm going to plan an entire day of water-type hunting on my day off at this park!

Sounds fun.  I might have found a Bulbasaur nest, but I can't tell if it was a just coincidence or a short nest.  Last  night at a local collage between 8:00 and 8:30, there were two Bulbasaur and a Venasaur (though I only found one of the Bulbasaurs).  I plan on going there a few more times around that time to see if I find more Bulbasaur.

Download PokeWhere and scan the area every few hours or so. If there's Bulbasaur there like 90% of the time, it's a nest. I did that with the nest I found, and there's 1-4 Squirtle there literally every time.

more_horiz
does pokewhere even work? i mean i havent tried it but it seems ive been living on a shit ton of electabuzz,so does it work? o.o

more_horiz
Yes it works it's 100% accurate, the Pokemon are always exactly where it says they are and it even gives you directions

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Yes it works it's 100% accurate, the Pokemon are always exactly where it says they are and it even gives you directions

cool, im just suspicious because theres a shit ton of electabuzz and i havent even got one electabuzz and its all centered in the park i go to lol, must be a night time thing...

more_horiz
I found a 1519CP Snorlax, used a Razz Berry and got a Excellent Throw with an Ultra Ball, but the fat fuck ran after 1 shake in the ball. Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 576792747

more_horiz
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-31-0-release/pokemon-go-0-31-0-android-apk-download/ 

New pokemon go vers for android. It fixes the listing bug and also allows for trainer customization now

more_horiz
I found a Slowpoke nest!

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
I found a 1519CP Snorlax, used a Razz Berry and got a Excellent Throw with an Ultra Ball, but the fat fuck ran after 1 shake in the ball. Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 576792747

I found a wild gyarados.... luckily i caught it buts its fuckin cp is 400 ._., like how dafuq my bellsprout is stronger then that shit.....

welp at least i found an electabuzz nest.... OH I SAW A FUCKIN CHARIZARD TOO, I USED 10 RAZZ and it fuckin RAN like WTF

well at least i hatched a 560cp eevee from egg....  got a 1400 something vapereon from it..... my one highlight i guess....

more_horiz
Is the chance of getting Eevee from a 10km egg, like 99.99%? Because I've gotten 4 from them and if the 10km egg I am currently trying to hatch, gives me another damn Eevee... Things will happen...

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Is the chance of getting Eevee from a 10km egg, like 99.99%? Because I've gotten 4 from them and if the 10km egg I am currently trying to hatch, gives me another damn Eevee... Things will happen...

thats true e,e, if you see the list for the 10km eggs half of them are pretty bad lol, the only good ones in there imo are snorlax and lapras (that vulpix candy too for the ninetales)

more_horiz
The new update didnt fix the footstep glitch it fucking got rid of footsteps entirely wtf

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
The new update didnt fix the footstep glitch it fucking got rid of footsteps entirely wtf

Yes but the nearby list is correct in the proper order. Also the gameplay interface changed completely and it plays way smoother

more_horiz
im glad they made it easier to transfer pokemon, shit tended to not scroll down

more_horiz
So now we can't fucking hunt pokemon at all, because due to them doing this, all the websites and apps, like PokeVision & PokeWhere, are no longer able to work.  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 6 576792747

more_horiz
...that explains why PokeWhere hasnt been doing shit.

Do they fucking WANT people to quit the game?

more_horiz
I swear they messed with the flee rate of Pokemon. 8 out of 11 of the Pokemon I've found today, ran after escaping the pokeball, and it's not like these were "rare" pokemon, they were mainly just Pideys & Rattatas. -.-

more_horiz
Yeah, they want us to quit

more_horiz
The catch rate has gotten harder they even said so themselves. The game is getting stale with the same pokemon tbh, so id really like if they released the gen 2 poke now and add more features like trainer battles.

more_horiz
Catch rate getting harder is just retarded...catching a Pidgey should not feel like wrestling John Cena.

more_horiz
They are trying hard to make people want to waste money on it. I had 90 pokeballs. Arrived home with 20 and only 5 pokes caught ffs

more_horiz
Niantic is stupid as fuck. I hate it when great games are ruined by having retarded developers. Jokes on them though, I live near so many Pokestops, I can easily stock up on over 100 pokeballs in just a couple of hours.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Catch rate getting harder is just retarded...catching a Pidgey should not feel like wrestling John Cena.

I literally wasted 20 pokeballs on a cp 10 magikarp ._.

more_horiz
I cant even be bothered. If I dont catch somthing in the first 5 I run away......If it stayed around for 5.....

more_horiz
Omega Ophion wrote:
I cant even be bothered. If I dont catch somthing in the first 5 I run away......If it stayed around for 5.....

Same, unless either I don't have it or it's rare. I've even stopped catching Rattatas altogether, since its just not worth it even more.

more_horiz
my friend used an ultraball on a cp 30 rattata and he still didnt catch it lol which i find kind of impossible but niantic is 2 op

more_horiz
Random fun fact:Pokemon Go officially got banned in my country :3

more_horiz
I still catch everything

Welp, level 22 now

more_horiz
Bumping cuz I now have an 89% perfect Exeggutor with the second best moveset, Confusion and Solar Beam. Now I need to get more Exeggcute to level it up D: (CP is 1597 atm)

more_horiz
I neeed a fucking detector app, I saw a alakazam nearby and i couldnt find shit no matter where i went

I NEED GUIDANCEE

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply