Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz

WWE is advertising this

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
I GOT A FKIN MEWTWO

ITS LITTTT

AND IM LV 6

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
I GOT A FKIN MEWTWO

ITS LITTTT

AND IM LV 6

Pics or it didnt happen.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I GOT A FKIN MEWTWO

ITS LITTTT

AND IM LV 6

Pics or it didnt happen.

Literally too much work to transfer pics from phone to comp ._.

more_horiz
JC is lying. There are no legendary Pokemon in the game yet. Mewtwo is #150 in the Pokedex, and the games Pokedex doesnt even go that high yet. Snorlax is the highest Pokemon in the Pokemon Go Pokedex (I know this cuz I have a Snorlax and he is literally the highest number in there)

And all you have to do to transfer a pic from phone to computer is email it to yourself then upload it to imgur .-.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
JC is lying. There are no legendary Pokemon in the game yet. Mewtwo is #150 in the Pokedex, and the games Pokedex doesnt even go that high yet. Snorlax is the highest Pokemon in the Pokemon Go Pokedex (I know this cuz I have a Snorlax and he is literally the highest number in there)

And all you have to do to transfer a pic from phone to computer is email it to yourself then upload it to imgur .-.

Actually Dratini is the highest for me .-.

And I thought mewtwo was psuedo-legendary, like dragonite, which is in the game ;-;

more_horiz
Yeah noticed pokedex stops at 128. That said team yellow is absolutely dominating my town. They dont sleep for shit lol, im level 6 and they are 16 all of em ;--;. HAIL MYSTIC

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

And I thought mewtwo was psuedo-legendary, like dragonite, which is in the game ;-;

...You know damn well Mewtwo isn't a pseudo legend .-.

JC if you really have metwo show us

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah noticed pokedex stops at 128. That said team yellow is absolutely dominating my town. They dont sleep for shit lol, im level 6 and they are 16 all of em ;--;. HAIL MYSTIC

It stops at 147 for me o.o

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

...You know damn well Mewtwo isn't a pseudo legend .-.

Razz

more_horiz
Huh, interesting that it stops at different numbers for you guys. Now im confused lol, it stops at Snorlax for me XD maybe it stops at whatever the highest number we have is? Which means JC is def lying cuz Mewtwo would be highest in his lol. If this was Mafia I would lead a lynch train on JC.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Huh, interesting that it stops at different numbers for you guys. Now im confused lol, it stops at Snorlax for me XD maybe it stops at whatever the highest number we have is? Which means JC is def lying cuz Mewtwo would be highest in his lol. If this was Mafia I would lead a lynch train on JC.

Damn ;-;, 147 is highest and thats dratini-chan

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

And I would hop aboard this train.
/lynch JC

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

And I would hop aboard this train.
/lynch JC

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
Idk I heard 80 people ran into a busy intersection just to try and catch a mewtwo, its funny cause those people are retarded but yet its not funny at the same time since they could of died. Also did you here what happen to this guy Alex? He lost his job streaming pokemon go because people reported him which cost him his job at Uber. That stuff is why I hate humanity, we are both stupid and cruel.

more_horiz
Flash Dreyar wrote:
Idk I heard 80 people ran into a busy intersection just to try and catch a mewtwo, its funny cause those people are retarded but yet its not funny at the same time since they could of died. Also did you here what happen to this guy Alex? He lost his job streaming pokemon go because people reported him which cost him his job at Uber. That stuff is why I hate humanity, we are both stupid and cruel.

Why would he lose his job for streaming Pokemon tho?

more_horiz
Caught an ice punch hitmonchan ^^ 1 hour chase too lol

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Flash Dreyar wrote:

Maybe because he's getting paid to do his job?

more_horiz
Oooh cuz he was streaming it at work

more_horiz
I gots 10 magmar, my new most powerful ;-;

and my dragonair is almost at dragonite lvl, 20 more candies ;-;

ALSO DID ANYONE LVL UP MAGIKARP TO GARADOS?

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Flash Dreyar wrote:

Its because of all the reports that came in about him. He was off work I think, so then he starts streams and during that time people wanna be assholes and report. Seriously idk what he did to all those people to make them report him, but I do see that they will soon get whats coming to them. Like I believe; you do something bad and eventually karma comes and bites your ass.

more_horiz

My magmar dies so freaking easy lol its hp is so low even tho its CP is high

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

My magmar dies so freaking easy lol its hp is so low even tho its CP is high

The highest one I caught was in the 1000s, and then i just lvl it up o.o, And Im SO CLOSE FOR DRAGONITE, 5 more candies

also..... WHERE DO YOU FARM CHARIZARD

I CANT FIND HIM FOR SHIT

more_horiz
...you don't farm Charizard. He's an extremely rare Pokemon with no known location where he hangs out.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
...you don't farm Charizard. He's an extremely rare Pokemon with no known location where he hangs out.

I didnt mean charizard, i meant charmander ;-;

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Oh lol. He shows up alot on my navigator for some reason, though I don't always find him. Maybe bc he's a lizard and I live in a desert? There hasn't been a single Bulba or Squirtle on my navigator yet.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Oh lol. He shows up alot on my navigator for some reason, though I don't always find him. Maybe bc he's a lizard and I live in a desert? There hasn't been a single Bulba or Squirtle on my navigator yet.

I farm alot of bulba and squritle but i can never find a charmander...

more_horiz
Found a Snorlax at a local restaurant.  It's probably just a coincidence, but it's still funny.

more_horiz
Literally had an Onix and Pikachu a block from my house.
I could not fucking find them.

Got Pinsir, Scyther, and Rhyhorn though.

more_horiz
I hatched a Scyther yesterday:3

Got tired of being told my bag is full so I paid 5 dollar for PokeCoins and upgraded my bag twice. After I claim a gym for Team Mystic today I'll have enough coins for a third upgrade

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply