Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Alakazam is fucking terrible anyway

I missed a CHANSEY earlier. I mean, I have one already but the one I have is 63 CP...

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
I literally saw 2 freaking Snorlaxs on my nearby list while out with my sister. But of course, since Niantic doesn't want us to be able to actually FIND pokemon, I couldn't find either...

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

I missed a CHANSEY earlier. I mean, I have one already but the one I have is 63 CP...

Doesnt even matter, alakazam is one of the rarest pokemon in the game, its all for collection and his highest he can go is 1938 cp i believe which isnt too terrible

more_horiz
I've actually gotten 5 Alakazams in my area, apparently they're rather common where I live, even though Abra isn't.  Neutral

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
I've actually gotten 5 Alakazams in my area, apparently they're rather common where I live, even though Abra isn't.  Neutral

The only reason why its rare is because abra rarely shows up, botto2lucky
B

more_horiz
I have an abra nest at home

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Doesnt even matter, alakazam is one of the rarest pokemon in the game, its all for collection and his highest he can go is 1938 cp i believe which isnt too terrible

How is Alakazam one of the rarest Pokemon in the game? I find hundreds of Abra day x.x and Kadabra gains almost no CP upon evolution, so unless you want to spend a fuckton of CP just to get it to 1938 (which is really low for a max CP Pokemon) then gl making use out of it. It makes no sense that something that you need 125 candies to get, when Abra has a 99% flee rate, to be so fucking useless in battle. It's in the same tier as ARBOK AND SANDSLASH! like wtf

Also when you get into the 20's IT'S SO FREAKING HARD TO GET POTIONS!!!! like wth I cant even battle anymore bc I'm completely depleted of all potions and all I get from pokestops is balls and revives with the occasional single normal potion (which I need like 8 of to fully heal a pokemon .-.)

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

How is Alakazam one of the rarest Pokemon in the game? I find hundreds of Abra day x.x and Kadabra gains almost no CP upon evolution, so unless you want to spend a fuckton of CP just to get it to 1938 (which is really low for a max CP Pokemon) then gl making use out of it. It makes no sense that something that you need 125 candies to get, when Abra has a 99% flee rate, to be so fucking useless in battle. It's in the same tier as ARBOK AND SANDSLASH! like wtf

Also when you get into the 20's IT'S SO FREAKING HARD TO GET POTIONS!!!! like wth I cant even battle anymore bc I'm completely depleted of all potions and all I get from pokestops is balls and revives with the occasional single normal potion (which I need like 8 of to fully heal a pokemon .-.)

IDK how you get abra so commonly, but he is really rare to find tbh, Linda2lucky, and I always get potions rip

I dont even have a high cp pokemon yet, my highest is like 1300, thats really bad, my vaporeon the only 1000+ cp pokemon i have ;-;

more_horiz
You guys can check out these websites called Pokefind and Pokecrew and see if they are any accurate, I haven't tested them myself yet

more_horiz
I dont believe anything atm

more_horiz
Pokémon Go 0.33.0 OUT.

more_horiz
I'm honestly scared to update, because every god damn time there is an update, they may fix 1 minor thing, but then create like 20 game breaking bugs.  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 576792747

more_horiz
SO far It's all okay for me at least.

more_horiz
What does the grass behind them even do?.. I can't figure this tracking system out for the life of me. ._.

more_horiz
The grass doesn't do squat, they just changed it to sightings and put grass behind it to make it less 'deceitful'. Rather than telling you the Pokemon are nearby when you can't even track them down, it just tells you what has been 'sighted' around. It's just temporary, they have a group of playtesters testing a new tracking system they are working on. They also fixed a pretty good amount of bugs. So far I dont see that any new ones arose.

more_horiz
So gotta wait until the next update to be able to play the game again, k, got it.

more_horiz
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/08/09/sightings-isnt-pokemon-gos-new-nearby-tracker-but-the-real-one-looks-awesome/#54902f731ef1 

The new tracking system looks bootiful tho, it's worth the wait to get that shit working properly.

more_horiz
Please for the love of god tell me that you don't have to be near a PokeStop for it to work...
proceeds to look 3 miles in every direction and notices 0 Pokestops
Are they just trying to screw over rural players even more?

more_horiz
speaking of pokestops

they mostly never work when i am heading from the mountains to the city or denver or wherever i am going to....
why is that!!???
they r right next to meh and it says that the pokestops to far away?
anyone know why
it only worked once when i was in the car.
where the meh phone didn't say the pokestop was 2 far away for it to work...
if some one knows plz tell meh...

its k botto.
ur not alone it doesn't work for meh 2...
i live in the mountains away from the city!!! which is awesome cause i do not have to deal with annoyances such as traffic sounds, annoying ppl, stupid idiots etc.. that is just  meh opinion tho.
anyway,
I'm confused 2.
baiii

more_horiz
Pretty annoyed cuz the game isnt showing any sighted Pokemon or any pokestops and gyms on the map, like wth .-.

more_horiz
people are still playing this? I'm over it and now i play mobius final fantasy  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 2864255611

more_horiz
any good pokemon iv calculator and how to understand if my pokemon zukz or not?

more_horiz
pokeassistant. I'll add some useful links to the OP I guess.

Also I just got a phone mount for my bike :D Now I can play the game on my bike without having to use one hand lol

more_horiz
I found a Raichu in the parking lot of my job lol, and according to my Uncle, Pokewhere is back working, but I uninstalled it D:

more_horiz
I couldn't get it to work, it kept crashing for me. I'm level 22, but haven't gained any exp for 4 days now, just waiting for Niantic to give us the new tracker... Also, I heard they're finally permanently banning all the hackers, yay!

more_horiz
Yeah, they are. Thank god. I'm about 15,000 exp away from lvl 23. Can get there whenever I decide to pop a lucky egg or after several hours of playing, but took a day away from the game 'cuz The Zodiac Empire needs my love.

more_horiz
Havent played this shit in a month ._.

Im not going anywhere aimlessly so im waiting for that tracker

level 16 too OP

more_horiz
STX wrote:
people are still playing this? I'm over it and now i play mobius final fantasy  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 2864255611

Im playing that as well, its quite addicting

but once they fix the tracker I will start playing this again Razz

#idgafdoublepost

more_horiz
Evolved two 600+ Eevees with 97.8% IVs and both turned into Jolteon. Why Helix god, why!  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 3047667789

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Evolved two 600+ Eevees with 97.8% IVs and both turned into Jolteon. Why Helix god, why!  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 7 3047667789

...that's what you get for not doing the evolution trick .-. It works every time, I have 4 Vaporeon now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply