Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Miami is a very populated area. The karps were a bitch though holy crap

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
@Neji what CP was your Magikarp when you evolved it? Also, I have a Vaporeon that I got back when I was like level 8 and I powered it up to 1128CP (I know this was dumb, but this was before all the guides came out), but my question to you is; should I continue to power it up or just get a new one? I find Eevees in the 400-500 range now.

more_horiz
I actually forgot. I think it was like cp 175?

I did max it out with candies after it evolved

Forget the vaporeon you powered. Catch a new eevee and evolve it.

more_horiz
My Magikarp was 139 before evolution.

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 Fb08a3f9a3774907b863b1713cf32c04

Now that I finally finished my Hyper\Super Potions while Training Friends GYM I can return to catch Pokemon to evolve them. Currently I have 99 Saw\Caught. I just have to evolve those that requires 100 candies and some of 50 candies like Sandrew\Growlithe etc.
I was hoping to catch them via Module\Incense but despite it's boring catching to find candies it's faster, so yeah let's start the boring work.

Also I have the insane amount of Stardust that I don't use, and I don't know what to do it with still since for me giving it it's almost useless but keeping it it's useless the same cause I just Capture\Evolve in loop to get stronger ones.

more_horiz
I saw a blastoise and caught one again....... it was fuckin 300 cp tho so i was tight

and where do you niggas get all these shits from T_T

I hatched my 10 km egg and got a cp 90 pinsir from it like i thought it was guarenteed to get a GOOD pokemon from it T_T

more_horiz
the game thinks Pinsir is good for some reason, JC. Even tho ViceGrip is a shit and I'll use my many Parasect or my Scyther over Pinsir any day.

I finally evolved my Bulbasaur :D hatched a third one of 603 CP from an egg, but the Ivysaur turned up only 900 something T_T

more_horiz
It's normal. since it can still evolve.

All those that have another evolution doesn't grow that much on the first, because they grow up a lot in the next one to give a sense to all those 100 candies.

(Since so far all those that have 2 evolutions request always 100 Candies)

more_horiz
But Botto said it gains like x2 exp upon Evolution to Ivysaur D:

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 5d771f149626469b8b612dc4c6646b1b

At least it has high IV's. Guess I'll keep hatching 2km eggs until I get enough Bulba to evolve it to Venusaur, since I still haven't seen a single wild Bulbasaur...

Do you guys live near any Pokemon Nests? I have a strange feeling there's a dratini nest somewhere nearby, cuz suddenly everyone except me seems to have a 2k+ Dragonite .-.

more_horiz
I had a Dragonite show up on my nearby list today, but since the main function of the game, finding pokemon, is bugged,  I wasn't able to find it...
Keep up the good work on fixing text issues, Niantic.

more_horiz
Supposedly they did the 3 footprint thing on purpose to make the servers more stable

more_horiz
I will admit that the servers haven't crashed on me even once, for 4 days now, but still, that's bs.

more_horiz
Yeah, I mean, we can stay in the game now, but we can't play it .-.

more_horiz
I found a lot of nest, but the main point is that Pokémons have a schedule, for example on 9AM place X is a nest of Oddish, but on 12PM isn't anymore, instead you find Rattatas.

so it's an headache y.y

more_horiz
I havent found a single nest T_T

more_horiz
anyone live in NY?

I cant find any good place to look for pokemon, I tried central park which is supposedly the place to go, but all i get are zubat and pinsirs, and im too lazy too walk further down into central so suggestions?

more_horiz
Get a bike?  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 1554389127

more_horiz
Be like me and get a free bike from your high school bc they love you so much.

more_horiz
Right so I'm new to this site....
Hmm a bike would work, that's what I did usually since I live in a rural area.... Just got an Arcanine yesterday tho I stupidly powered him up resulting in a loss of stardust....

more_horiz
Honestly I think with Stardust it should just be saved up until you reach level 27, I regret it every time I spend it. Gonna just save it all up again until I hit 27

more_horiz
Yup that's what I gonna do... However, we will just gonna catch some weak pokemon with a hope of evolving it will increase to a really high CP..... not enough to challenge the gyms in my opinion

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Get a bike?  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 1554389127

bish i live in harlem, i look away from my bike for one sec that shit is gone Sad

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
bish i live in harlem, i look away from my bike for one sec that shit is gone Sad

Sorry, I don't know that pain, I'm used to never locking any doors and being able to leave a car unlocked, with its keys still inside, all night. The only robbery around here, is a possum stealing your garbage.

more_horiz
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? MY UNCLE JUST TEXTED ME AND SAID HE CAUGHT A BLASTOISE!!! 

I'm just gonna go cry in the corner...

more_horiz
Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 0de4a644a7Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 5 17cb46273c

c:

more_horiz
how the bloody fuck...

more_horiz
Downtown Miami is amazing for Charmanders <3

more_horiz
I hope soon they make higher level and more rare pokemon give more exp than a 10cp Pidgey...

http://kotaku.com/the-best-pokemon-go-players-are-obsessed-with-vaporeon-1784237621

Glad I just evolved a 91% perfect Vaporeon with 1596 CP

more_horiz

Just thought I'd share this.

more_horiz
OMG I FOUND A SQUIRTLE NEST ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!!! Not only that, but it seemed that every other water type spawns there too!!! So this park is where the water types have been hiding from me!!! Found a fuckton of Squirtle, a horsea, a magikarp, a poliwag, a kabuto, and an omanyte all at the same park, like god damn that is sick! I'm going to plan an entire day of water-type hunting on my day off at this park!

more_horiz
Playing Pokemon Go is amazing and is all I have wanted since I played the original games but I live in the middle of nowhere and there is nothing near me.... If I boot up the game there is actually nothing nearby  or within a square kilometer of me.....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply