Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Omega Ophion
The Brodie
Lux
Neji
Flash Dreyar
JC the shadow hunter
Anzo
DeathStalker
Jv
CrimsonOverlord
DanelerH
DMK
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
18 posters

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyPokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's here and servers finally seems stable guys :D I caught a good amount of Pokemon on my way to work yesterday. What level are you guys and how many/what pokemon do you have? Are you gonna get the Pokemon Go Plus?

Here are some useful links

https://pokeassistant.com/main/contribute?locale=en
^ best website I know of for calculating IVs and stuff like that, very simple to use.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hcFo7-UGWx1k1u1BHOvDhq8foPeRr7YbX2jLjjJK0Qw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
^spreadsheet that shows the best movesets for every Pokemon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtyNMe3xtv3CLg5QR78HzQ
^by far the highest quality Pokemon Go channel on youtube. No clickbait, no bullshit. Trainer Tips is with the business.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I hatched a Scyther yesterday:3

Got tired of being told my bag is full so I paid 5 dollar for PokeCoins and upgraded my bag twice. After I claim a gym for Team Mystic today I'll have enough coins for a third upgrade

I caught a Scyther right outside a Team Valor Gym, then stationed it there after reclaiming it for Team Mystic.

descriptionPokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Pokemon Go Discussion Thread

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I hatched a Scyther yesterday:3

Got tired of being told my bag is full so I paid 5 dollar for PokeCoins and upgraded my bag twice. After I claim a gym for Team Mystic today I'll have enough coins for a third upgrade

I caught a Scyther right outside a Team Valor Gym, then stationed it there after reclaiming it for Team Mystic.

Yay you're team mystic :D

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 CnIdxsOXEAAdvmI

My strongest Pokemon are:

Arcanine (1000 something...but doesn't know any fire moves for some annoying reason).
Vaporeon (900 something)
Scyther (800 something)
Sandslash (780 something)
Pidgeot (700 something)

more_horiz
JC stop lying mewtwo isn't in the game

more_horiz
DeathStalker wrote:
JC stop lying mewtwo isn't in the game

ik lol

more_horiz
My sister and I just returned from a local collage.  There were four gyms there, at which we met a lot of Pokemon Go players from each team.  By the time we left, all four gyms there were under Team Mystic control!

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
My sister and I just returned from a local collage.  There were four gyms there, at which we met a lot of Pokemon Go players from each team.  By the time we left, all four gyms there were under Team Mystic control!

ew, team mystic,

caught a charmeleon and need 3 more candies till charizard.....

so team valor will remain victorious

more_horiz
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where all the pokemon on your Nearby List are always 3 steps away, but you can still run into them out of nowhere?

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where all the pokemon on your Nearby List are always 3 steps away, but you can still run into them out of nowhere?

The game just got released, bugs are bound to happen, I was in central park and the map ran over to like the other side of harlem T_T and I saw a dragonair..... oh well, but yea we just have to wait for niantic to fix up teh shet

more_horiz
The "bug" funny enough, costed me a Dragonair as well. Also, it only started happening after the update, so it must have to do with it.

more_horiz
Where do you guys get a snorlax?

I can never find one anywhere T_T

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:

LET'S GO TEAM MYSTIC!!!

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:

You can get Snorlax in the 10km egg. I have seen 5 so far in the wild, but it was while I was in the car, so yeah. e.e

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:

You can get Snorlax in the 10km egg. I have seen 5 so far in the wild, but it was while I was in the car, so yeah. e.e

wel I got 2 10km eggs incubated, i need to walk like 5 or more to get them to hatch and i fkin hate walking since no one wants to drive me anywhere T_T

more_horiz
I found my Snorlax at the library. Saw another one at a park on my way home from work but it disappeared as soon as I tried to get it.

Did I mention I found TWO Chansey so far? (Though I only got one of them)

more_horiz
Everyone is suddenly a Pokemon fan lol

Let me give you a typical third-world conspiracy theory trending at the moment: "Pokemon is a game made by the West, mainly those who wish to spy on the everybody through their camera phones in order to get a better understanding of everybody's surroundings. They use Pokemon GO as a tool to take photos or even videos of everyone's private space or a place that cannot be reached normally through remote cameras or drones." Another theory I heard today, "Pokemon Go actually display a 'ghost' or 'Jin/Gin' in front of your camera, catching Pokemons is actually a mean of interacting with the other world".

I mean, the first one is understandable, it's something that 'could happen'. But the second one is beyond reason lol

more_horiz
There's alot of hilarious satire regarding Pokemon Go spreading around right now.

more_horiz
1. The CIA doesn't need something like Pokemon Go to spy on people.

2. U don't really need a camera to play pokemon go..just turn off AR mode.

3. Why is pokemon Go the one getting the "conspiracy" heat...Niantic developed a game the same as pokemon go called Ingress..its basically the same as pokemon..except it doesn't use pokemon and has a different story line.

more_horiz
You guys arent going to believe me (I wouldnt believe myself), but everyone (including me) that said legendary Pokemon arent in the game yet was wrong. I SAW FUCKING MOLTRES ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!!! My ride drove around everywhere around where it showed up, but it never changed from 3 steps and kept disappearing so I couldnt find it T_T but holy shit, just seeing it on the navigator was amazing. Maybe it avoided me cuz im Team Mystic?

more_horiz
or maybe cuz ur not worth it Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 1151057309

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
You guys arent going to believe me (I wouldnt believe myself), but everyone (including me) that said legendary Pokemon arent in the game yet was wrong. I SAW FUCKING MOLTRES ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!!! My ride drove around everywhere around where it showed up, but it never changed from 3 steps and kept disappearing so I couldnt find it T_T but holy shit, just seeing it on the navigator was amazing. Maybe it avoided me cuz im Team Mystic?

pics or gtfo  Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 4204681869

more_horiz
Maybe either a fearow or ghastley if otherwise gg

more_horiz
Uh? uno dos & tres along with Mew and M2 (plus Ditto because Nintendo Rules) are only catchable ONLY via Special Event.
(with a time limit)
So you just saw a silhouette that is not moltres, silhouette are not colored. In other words you saw a Fearow or another Black silhouette your mind wanted to be moltres :V

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Uh? uno dos & tres along with Mew and M2 (plus Ditto because Nintendo Rules) are only catchable ONLY via Special Event.
(with a time limit)
So you just saw a silhouette that is not moltres, silhouette are not colored. In other words you saw a Fearow or another Black silhouette your mind wanted to be moltres :V

...Lmfao you're right XD I typed in "Fearow" silhouette and found this  https://b.thumbs.redditmedia.com/fvPjGFqx1X5-LDskrpirDUNtiMOOKJRq1IrN6QYX-pk.jpg which is exactly what I saw. LMFAO that looks exactly like Moltres XD wow.

more_horiz
Honestly FUCK the hacker group for ddos-ing the servers. Not only are they causing the 3 paw glitch, they are just making the game unplayable purely for the edgyness of being called pro hackers >.>, they even said something worse is to come.

more_horiz
I'm still on LV17 cause anyway the Maximum Level is 27 no there's no reason to do it quickly. I also started to train Solid Mystic Gyms.

By Solid I mean Level 5+, since Join a level 3 or 4 is useless.

I just fight other GYMS if I hate the pokemons they have, cause there's no reason so far to beat Gyms.

The main point is because, if you beat them, and you place your Pokemon since it's only 1, whoever can beat it with 6 and win.

So for that reason I enforce Level  5+ Mystic ones. But servers don't help me.

Also fegson I started to use Stardust just to power-up Pokemons that can beat a Friend GYM alone, to speed up the process <.<

Anyway Linda yeah, Nintendo trolled your eyes t.t

Also I read you didn't find that fearow. The reason it's  because if you don't have an Evolved Form yet, you find it only by Module or Incense.

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 Aaaca6d8c5ad482695a99422526cc0b5

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 2de55cf3eed6450b9f7561750c3e407b

Anyway I'll start to powe-up them because it's a waste having a lot of stardust just for help Friendly Gyms <.<

Pokemon Go Discussion Thread - Page 3 6e025cd300314adab8d3edf2bc04eff4

Well anyway since buy coins with Money is too mainstream the only reason I help my teamates GYMS' it's to put a Pokemon on that Gym and Gain Coins. sadly Nintendo did the shet only every 21 hrs to do it hard.
furthermore since yesterday Italy Servers Suck. <.<  

more_horiz
So the Fearow was around but I couldn't find it bc I don't have one yet...?

Also I would rush to level 20 bc it unlocks Ultra Balls.

more_horiz
If you don't have it yet, if displayed the icon,  you find it with Incense or a Module.

Otherwise you can walk and walk and after eons you may find 1.

Evolved works that way, until now.

more_horiz
Not true as ive caught a fearow and a pidgeot without ever having them

P.s servers still suck major pokeballs

more_horiz
You find them after eons, in your case I'm so sure they just appeared without you looking for them .-.

more_horiz
No was literally in the wild with no incence or lures. Someone caught a blastoise today at our central park

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply