Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPokemon TCG Online Discussion EmptyPokemon TCG Online Discussion

more_horiz
Welcome to the Pokemon TCGO discussion thread!
Pokemon TCG Online Discussion 250px-TCGOlogo

You can download the game here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

Here are few useful things for in-game:

Gentleman's Agreement: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/5d1oq3/card_value_guide_updated_info_on_gentlemens/
The Gentleman's Agreement is basically a way to accumulate a lot of "Versus Points" very quickly and not have to waste hours every day, just barely meeting the goal of 2,000 for the final prize in the Versus Arena.

Card Value Guide: http://www.ou7c4st.com/how-to-use-card-value-guide.html
This is the most popular card value guide, when you get to the point where you have accumulated a decent amount of tradable packs and/or cards and you are ready to build your first actual deck, then I highly suggest looking over it so that you aren't getting ripped off in trade-deals.

In-Game Free Codes:
plasmastorm (power relay deck)
boundariescrossed (Power relay deck)
dragonsexalted (Pokemon EX Hat)
darkexplorers (Pokemon EX Hat)
Some of these may not work anymore, I can't tell since I've already claimed them, but feel free to go ahead and try them, just enter them into the "Redeem Codes" section in Pokemon TCGO.

If you need help with anything, just post below and one of the more experienced players will likely be glad to help in any way he or she can. ^.^

descriptionPokemon TCG Online Discussion EmptyRe: Pokemon TCG Online Discussion

more_horiz
May just get it to have a conversational topic with NightBot

more_horiz
I can't open the game. After clicking on it, it opens a white screen window and then closes instantly. Please help.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I can't open the game. After clicking on it, it opens a white screen window and then closes instantly. Please help.

Step 1: Use a computer that isn't infected by a thousand viruses. Step 2: Either come in chat or accept my Discord friend request I sent you so that we can talk in real time, since it's easier.

more_horiz
Why do i have so many cards already? Gyrados ex, entei ex, articuno etc?

more_horiz
I can recommend budget decks boiz, just ask

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Why do i have so many cards already? Gyrados ex, entei ex, articuno etc?

You get 1 EX in the first pack the game gives you. As for the others, you likely pulled them from some of the other free packs you got and didn't notice.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply