Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Kangaroo-Jolty
ZeroPassion
username290
DMK
Shameless
ScottyAdams
niney16
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
Lux
faervel
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Drunkion
DanelerH
19 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 9 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

NOTE: THE MAYOR HAS BEEN NERFED DUE TO THE SIZE OF OUR GAMES! HIS/HER VOTES WILL NOW COUNT FOR TWO, NOT THREE! THE STUDENT HAS ALSO BEEN NERFED! IT MUST NOW CHOOSE A MENTOR TO WIN!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. CrimsonOverlord
4. Debi
5. faervel
6. hazmah
7. niney16
8. ScottyAdams
9. Shameless
10. DMK
11. ZeroPassion
12. Mr. Kandy
13. Kangaroo Jolty
14. Yami Moto #1
15. username290
16. Galaksii

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/10/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 am; edited 20 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
Knowing his behavior is completely random and very sheep like (no offense, just game terms) i say we lynch yami as well. This does contradict what i said on not lynching anyone, but trust me that such players really ruin the game mood, so for now 

/lynch yami

more_horiz
Must say, interesting day progression, and thanks to it I think I know who scum is.

IT IS YOU! KANDY!

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Must say, interesting day progression, and thanks to it I think I know who scum is.

IT IS YOU! KANDY!

If you believe so, or is it maybe I said you were dropped as a child in the chat? Lmao it's okay your evidence is non existence. You're just spewing claims.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
If Dan and co want something to happen on day one let's lynch Dan cause he wants it so much

Trolling
Mr.Kandy wrote:
If no skip then we lynch

This adds nothing
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Lux wrote:
Ahhhh you took a pic of the game I hosted there. Yeah, unfortunately there were some bad plays in that game that led to the loss of power roles (especially seer). If you looked a little deeper into that, you'll notice the final day that town essentially lost due to a lack of gathering information in that sense, and because one player decided to troll the last day (Skol).

Seeing as this forum is newer to the game and that I do want to help with that, I want to touch up on a few things I saw and explain.

So, Horatio Caine, who do you suspect to be the mafia? 

Me

Trolling
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Zero trust me I only accuse people to get lynched cause Im a troll

Trolling and ADMITTING to trolling.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
So we going to rando kill? 

I said that before c:

Again, a useless post that does nothing to progress the game.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Jesus, we actually are lynching first day? This is just stupid tbh. There's no use for killing first day just wait for second day. 

If we do actually some reason lynch him and he's innocent we should take Zero's head on day two. Just as you know, an eye for an eye

"an eye for an eye" I mean, this is in itself warrants a policy lynch. Promotes mislynching and revenge lynching.  
Mr.Kandy wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Jesus, we actually are lynching first day? This is just stupid tbh. There's no use for killing first day just wait for second day. 

If we do actually some reason lynch him and he's innocent we should take Zero's head on day two. Just as you know, an eye for an eye

Are you actualy going to explain WHY it is stupid, or are you just gonna leave it at that and not explain and act like you know better?

The whole eye for an eye thing is flawed and just scares town into not doing anything of for the better in fear of the lynch. "Oh no, he led a townie to a lynch! We must lynch him, too, because he must be scum!"

The only reason people actually wanna lynch is for funsies and cause they can no real reason behind it making it idiotic. If you can see why it's stupid I don't think it's worth explaining to you. 

And I'm not saying it for every round but you accusations are just kinda stupid.
- Your first bullet is reasonable 
- Throwing shade at a first day lynch? No way! Cause it's just so smart to lynch first day for shits and giggles!
- Most people are half brained here mate people most likely are going to miss most stuff happening here

Oh man Crim take one for the team? Cause maybe just 50/50 he might be mafia, so let's see if he is!
Im all about to make thing interesting but at least lynch someone not contributing

I can EASILY see a scum connection between you and crimson. Just pure defending.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
faervel wrote:
I wasn't gonna lynch day 1 honestly...
but Crims 1st of all you are making too many mistakes for umm...well..Crims.
Re-reading every game before this...you seem to follow same pattern honestly when playing as mafia(playing more defensive basically and only defend yourself unlike the usual you who's super curious to just test the waters)...and this game seems like one of them
Also seeing how you lynched Lux JUST to see how others would react you should be quite familiar with the fact that talking alone doesn't mean lynching since to you even lynching didn't seem to mean lynching as well DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 9 3974120512

/Lynch @CrimsonOverlord

I know you are looking forward to this so you gotta be REALLY convincing for me to change my vote...

Well to be fair, if I was being accused and threatened to be lynched on the first day I would too be this defensive. If you're talking about why he doesn't want a lynching on day one that too is fair I can see his reasons for doing so. Then again I'm too lazy to read the former games that have Crimson in then and I may just be missing the point.

Again, you are defending Crimson HARD. TOO HARD. Your first two serious posts and you are defending Crimson. Not the best start.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I have me doubts all around, the seamless lynch from Jolty that came outta no where and they'd barely participated previously. So Zero keep by your word and start attacking Jolty for the baseless Lynch. It seems odd that Shameless is coming around and following suit with what ever Zero is doing cause you know, Shame is that kind of person. Which leads me to put some but not a lot of suspicion on Zero himself. And not to mention the AFK ones which I couldn't care less about. 

http://prntscr.com/bpb0tm

To prove that Jolty is just baseless lynching for own personal reasons is just stupid. 

Still 100% defending Crim

Even admitting to defending Crim, which is actually a smart move. Generally when you admit to defending someone, people are less likely to call you out on it.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I would say lynch Yami because he's just another sheep and by the looks of it he barely knows how to play mafia nor contributing anything to the game. But I'll wait and look for other's opinions

This is what mainly caught my attention. Talk about being hypocritical. You first troll for like 5-7 posts AND admit to it, and then your other posts are defending someone WAY too hard. You're either bad or scum. I won't be surprised by either.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Hazmah that wont get any where without reason

Tbh, despite it probably looking towny to most, this shows more of a scummy reaction to me. Being calm instead of questioning me as scum generally looks better as you are keeping a town facade, however it's generally more normal for town to start arguing back. Considering the fact that you are a noob and don't know what reaction voting is, it's very unlikely that you're town.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Drunkion wrote:
/lynch yami

agreed on this one, either he is lying and pretending to be stupid, or will be a mayor problem for us in the future, anyway i only see this lynch as a Win-Win situation

He always seens not so sharp. This is no different. But taking him out would be beneficial to the game a whole. 

/lynch Yami

This is PURE bandwaggon. I cannot believe he hasn't been called out on this already. He is following the town like a sheep and trying to get a mislynch, despite the fact that Crimson heavily misinterpreted most of the information given to him. His plays are too contradicting, too constrasting between players.
Mr.Kandy wrote:
hazmah wrote:

IT IS YOU! KANDY!

If you believe so, or is it maybe I said you were dropped as a child in the chat? Lmao it's okay your evidence is non existence. You're just spewing claims.

You know, the impression I'm getting of you now is akin to me being a thorn to your side, and rather than plucking it out and accusing it of what it has done, you are simply screaming/shouting at it random bullshit. It's just so much more scummy in my eyes to insult someone who's accusing you, rather than potentially suspecting them.

So, in conclusion I believe that Kandy is scum. Reason for why:

-Trolling until a specific individual is accused and then HEAVILY defending him, despite said user playing horrible, meaning Kandy is either retarded or just bad. Likely the latter.

-Being hypocritical.

-Bandwaggoning lynches.

-His reactions.

-So, he's not actually doing anything to progress game. He's trolled, defended and then bandwaggoned. Literally, all he's done. Look up the posts.

more_horiz
You who posted oh shit whaddup memes not too long ago and also lynched for no reason, are accusing kandy of being a troll? If you really want to accuse trolls you have better candidates if you read through

more_horiz
Hazmah's lynch definitely had a reason.  It was to check Kandy's reaction.  It's a very strong argument and I'm tempted to vote to lynch Kandy because of it.

In a side note, I really should read these posts more carefully.  I feel like Kandy's posts are something I should have noticed.

more_horiz
Being completely honest here. Dan you have followed every hazmah and zeropassion lynch on a whim. Ok ill lynch you to see a reaction. Is this how this game goes? Lynch every single player here to see random, completely unnatural reactions? I miss the logic we had from the previous games.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
You who posted oh shit whaddup memes not too long ago and also lynched for no reason, are accusing kandy of being a troll? If you really want to accuse trolls you have better candidates if you read through

OH SHIT WADDUP! HERE COMES DAT BOI.

That's one post... Are you ACTUALLY trying to justify or defend Kandy by saying I trolled, when it was one POST. MY FIRST POST. AND I WAS SUBBED IN. You are all kinds of cray boi.

Also, I didn't lynch for no reason. Not knowing why I did something =/= Me doing something for no reason. Lmao.

I'm not just looking for trolling, you know that. I literally provided several reasons, trolling only being one. I'll give you one thing from this post. You do know how to twist words and you somewhat know how to get someone fixated on something. Maybe your misdirection and targeting of one specific subject would be enough to fool noobs, but you don't honestly think it woulda worked on me, now did ya?

It's quite self evident who is the scum team (can someone tell me where the ratios are if they have been revealed, can't find em).

more_horiz
dang man, no one can reach your level lmao

more_horiz
-hamzah first started with troling.
-hamzah posted evidence of Kandy being a "scum" AFTER he was told he has nothing.
-hamzah questioned Kandy's behaviour. To be honest we all know that Kandy trolls and defends people all time on DA. luv chu bae
-hamzah got a bit mad as he perhaps realised he could be lynched next because of his talk?

Hmmm. I wonder where would this lead...

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral

Here are the roles.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral

Here are the roles.

Ah, so it's 3. I'm gonna probably re-read later.

PLZ DOC HEAL. YOU ARE SENPAI AND I AM DAT BOI.

more_horiz
Pure bandwagon? Im pretty sure Im the one that started it lmao. I started it to see if other would vote Yami too; no point of voting if it gets no where. 

Being a troll? Yeah and? Doesnt mean Im "scum". Troll post are suppose to not be taken seriously hence me saying I'm a troll. You're just stupid or can't read far enough into it. wouldnt be surprised if it was either. I only defended Crimmy because the reasons he's getting lynched in my views are absurd. 

I'm not questioning you yet because so far, just like Yami, you're nothing so far that is really game changing so you're a side player atm. 

You? Started with a dat boi meme (trolling) - Defending yeah for a good cause - Bandwagon? You mean the one I started? - 

Much hypocrite many bad such dropped

more_horiz
If everyone else gets rational, Yami is out. Wasn't following how many votes were left for Crim

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Pure bandwagon? Im pretty sure Im the one that started it lmao. I started it to see if other would vote Yami too; no point of voting if it gets no where. 

YOU VOTED HIM THIRD. WE CAN SEE YOUR POSTS. WHY ARE YOU LYING? Also, you saw several other people vote Yami before, yet you did not comment. Even if you wanted to see how others reacted, which is pure bullshit, you didn't do anything off it.

Being a troll? Yeah and? Doesnt mean Im "scum". Troll post are suppose to not be taken seriously hence me saying I'm a troll. You're just stupid or can't read far enough into it. wouldnt be surprised if it was either. I only defended Crimmy because the reasons he's getting lynched in my views are absurd. 

Trolling generally equates to scum. Trolling means: No progression, falsely appearing as town because activity and less posts to legitimately judge you. Tell me honestly, do any of these represent townie qualities? ANY? And for you to then go out of your way, saying something like "he's doing nothing, lynch him", does not paint a pretty picture. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I'm not questioning you yet because so far, just like Yami, you're nothing so far that is really game changing so you're a side player atm. 

I have contributed more towards the game so far than more than like 12 players .-. How am I not game-changing? And that's not even the point, the point is that you basically ignored me.

You? Started with a dat boi meme (trolling) - Defending yeah for a good cause - Bandwagon? You mean the one I started? - 

Started? I have one post dedicated towards the meme, and like I previously said, it's MY FIRST POST, AFTER I WAS SUBBED IN. It actually served a purpose, it is not my fault you are too stupid to look deeper into it to find it.

Much stupidity, many bad, such hypocrisy.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

YOU VOTED HIM THIRD. WE CAN SEE YOUR POSTS. WHY ARE YOU LYING? Also, you saw several other people vote Yami before, yet you did not comment. Even if you wanted to see how others reacted, which is pure bullshit, you didn't do anything off it.

Do you read? Who's the reason they lynched Yami? 

Trolling generally equates to scum. Trolling means: No progression, falsely appearing as town because activity and less posts to legitimately judge you. Tell me honestly, do any of these represent townie qualities? ANY? And for you to then go out of your way, saying something like "he's doing nothing, lynch him", does not paint a pretty picture. Hypocrisy at its finest.

So mild trolling = mafia. Logic. Does this mean DMK is mafia for lynching for shits and giggles? Does that mean Jolty is mafia for trolling Crim? And yourself? Lynching someone off the bat with no evidence doesn't "paint a pretty picture" either. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

I have contributed more towards the game so far than more than like 12 players .-. How am I not game-changing? And that's not even the point, the point is that you basically ignored me.

Why should I pay attention to a guy that lynched me outta no where? 

Started? I have one post dedicated towards the meme, and like I previously said, it's MY FIRST POST, AFTER I WAS SUBBED IN. It actually served a purpose, it is not my fault you are too stupid to look deeper into it to find it.

A purpose? Really? Screaming a dat boi meme garnered no attention other than for pointing out that you were trolling. 

more_horiz
Okay, I thought I'll find some more usefull stuff here but k.

If this is the way we're going we should honestly skip day. Night will give us more informations though

more_horiz
KANGAROO-JOLTY HAS DROPPED OUT SO I'M MODKILLING HER AND BANNING HER FROM THE NEXT GAME! SHE WAS THE WATCHER!

GUYS IF YOU THINK ANY LITTLE BIT OF HEAT IN A GAME LIKE THIS IS FLAMING, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR ANYONE ELSE'S BY SIGNING UP. THIS IS WHEN I START TO GET PISSED OFF. I HAVE SEEN NO FLAMING WHATSOEVER YET YOU GUYS KEEP COMING TO ME CRYING LIKE YOU'RE FOUR GOD DAMN YEARS OLD

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
KANGAROO-JOLTY HAS DROPPED OUT SO I'M MODKILLING HER AND BANNING HER FROM THE NEXT GAME! SHE WAS THE WATCHER!

GUYS IF YOU THINK ANY LITTLE BIT OF HEAT IN A GAME LIKE THIS IS FLAMING, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR ANYONE ELSE'S BY SIGNING UP. THIS IS WHEN I START TO GET PISSED OFF. I HAVE SEEN NO FLAMING WHATSOEVER YET YOU GUYS KEEP COMING TO ME CRYING LIKE YOU'RE FOUR GOD DAMN YEARS OLD

I don't see how calling someone an idiot/dropped child even when it's not at heat of the game is considered not flaming...but whatever feel free to drop me out as well.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
hazmah wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Do you read? Who's the reason they lynched Yami? 

oooooooo, interesting. I'll give you this, you debunked that ONE point.

So mild trolling = mafia. Logic. Does this mean DMK is mafia for lynching for shits and giggles? Does that mean Jolty is mafia for trolling Crim? And yourself? Lynching someone off the bat with no evidence doesn't "paint a pretty picture" either. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

5 posts dedicated to trolling = mild trolling. Logic. And, I can't believe you're so fixated on half my reasoning. It was the trolling AND the hypocrisy. Yes, I listed trolling as a seperate point as that in itself is bad and scummy, but the hypocrisy is what really sets you apart.

And I lynch to get reactions. Something you don't understand. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Why should I pay attention to a guy that lynched me outta no where? 

Because noob townies do not disregard crap like that. I've played with at least 6 noobs (excluding this game) in the past few days. I know how noobs think, and when they choose to ignore when they're called out/lynched (even if there's no reasoning), they are scum. 

A purpose? Really? Screaming a dat boi meme garnered no attention other than for pointing out that you were trolling. 

You are actually stupid, but sure, I'll englighten you. Scum's whole theme is deception. They want to mislynch as much as they can, and so I put my first post as bait. If anyone bit the bait, I would then proceed to think they are scum. Is it this hard to just use your brain? This is such a commonly used thing.

http://prntscr.com/bpm1z1

There is also this. Generally I do not like using out of game shit, however considering people have been talking about the game, so disregarding the rules, I will be using this. I don't understand the point or need specifically mention Crimson. This just further adds to my idea of them being scum partners.

more_horiz
This last post just seals this for me tbh. I was hoping this game would follow logic and smart deductions, you know like the previous games were. We play a game to enjoy ourselves and mafia was great fun. Sadly this game was not the case as it feels like either people completely do not feel like playing and just troll, or users being judged based on their mafia exp. Shit talking to each other has even happened on the da chat for this and some fellow users dropped because the game got totally ruined for them. 

With all of that said, consider me dropping as well. I see no point in continuing a game of full angst and no logic imo.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
This last post just seals this for me tbh. I was hoping this game would follow logic and smart deductions, you know like the previous games were. We play a game to enjoy ourselves and mafia was great fun. Sadly this game was not the case as it feels like either people completely do not feel like playing and just troll, or users being judged based on their mafia exp. Shit talking to each other has even happened on the da chat for this and some fellow users dropped because the game got totally ruined for them. 

With all of that said, consider me dropping as well. I see no point in continuing a game of full angst and no logic imo.

We are shit talking, EACH OTHER. God damn. As for experience, I don't see why that can't be used. 

And I don't understnad about the logic part, you've said "stupid posts" and yet not actually pointed out what's stupid.

It is clear why you're leaving, and it's pure enmity. And if it is because you cannot take the shit-talking. Honestly, just grow up. This is the internet.

more_horiz
Sorry i cannot be as mature as you. I feel such regret that i cannot achieve your levels of maturity ;--;. Genetics suck

more_horiz
Due to the drops and stuff we would like to just end the game for no longer is it fun when it's only Zero - Haz - and I doing all the work

more_horiz
Same as kandy

more_horiz
I'm sorry, but this game does have to be cancelled.

There's already withstanding knowledge of people revealing their roles in the chatbox, whether it be out of pure emotion, or not respecting the rules of the game, is to be judged.

There'll have to be a few things said afterword but I don't think it wise to continue - esp with other players not posting at all during the day as is.

more_horiz
well about 3 not having posted at all iirc

Sad

more_horiz
lol wtf is going on here oh well rip game?¿

Also hazmah there's no point in shit talking, i mean its okay to be aggresive just dont insult becouse to be honest it gets annoying i dont care if its the internet or not.

who role revelead in chat btw?

more_horiz
Normally I'd love to lynch those players off and continue, but the game is damaged because of the claiming outside and the general not want to do this anymore attitude is not settling.

@Linda-Senpai

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
lol wtf is going on here oh well rip game?¿

Also hazmah there's no point in shit talking, i mean its okay to be aggresive just dont insult becouse to be honest it gets annoying i dont care if its the internet or not.

who role revelead in chat btw?

"Shit talking". You know, this honestly pisses me off. First of all, we BOTH insulted EACH OTHER. Stop being little pricks and letting bias get ahold of you.

Second of all, we BOTH said that what we said was in good fun and that there were no hard feelings. Like god damn.

Third of all, are people ACTUALLY getting offended by words like stupid? It's not the context, that was already cleared up. We meant no harm to each other, yet you people feel offended. And don't give me the bullshit that it was because I called you noobs. That's not aggressive, nor was it intended to be an insult. I also only said it once

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply