Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyMini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga (Godfather)
@DanelerH (Graverobber)
@faervel (Thief)

You may begin once night falls.

descriptionMini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: Mini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
Alright, you guys can laugh at the Town folks decision now.. I mean talk about things.

descriptionMini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: Mini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
First of all, I really like this team.  I can take the power roles of dead people and Faervel can take the roles of the living, while simultaneously scouting them out for us to take down.  Unfortunately, we probably won't get much of a chance to use that combo.  Who do you guys think is most likely to be Town?

more_horiz
First of all, well played people Mini Mafia #3 Night Chat (Mafia) 3974120512 

Nobody really got anything on us game one. 

I tried to put a little pressure on faer, just so it doesn't look suspicious. 

For me the person we should kill is Lux. Even if he is not a Town, he is most definitely the biggest threat imo. 

Hitting the evil neutral would be good, while working on lunching Debi next, as he already has a good amount of suspicion on him. 

more_horiz
Why do we need to hit the Evil Neutral?  If we kill a Town, that's game.  That's why I've been saying the numbers are highly imbalanced.

more_horiz
I have a feeling Katana's the Doctor...
But Lux is 90% a town but that's what the doctor's gonna think as well.
Fark on the other hand is also a likely town cause if he had was a neutral he'd just sit back and not really involve himself with the day 1 lynch cause considering how he's vs it no one'd be suspicious of him.
So I'mma vote either Katana or Fark but I'mma leave this fully to you guys.
For my role:I think I go for Debi...

more_horiz
Killing Drunkion sounds good to me. I'll Graverob Dazo.

more_horiz
I don't know what we could gain from that but have fun,this might be last night of the game anyway...
And yeh a setup with one less mafia but one more neutral would possibly be better but again town's kinda at fault as well for misslynching and not sensing the bandwaggon...

/PowerRole Debi @Nightbot

If that's how to do it...

more_horiz
I was actually thinking two Mafia and six Town.

/Graverob Dazo

more_horiz
So, who do we kill?

Drunkion or Lux?

Do we PM botto, or do it here? 

more_horiz
We have the best chance if we kill Drunkion.  Just typing it here is fine.  Pep, since Faervel and I are using our Night Actions, you have to be the one who kills the target.

more_horiz
Well hope you are right.

/Kill Drunkion 

more_horiz
Is it wrong to hope something goes wrong?I don't want it to end this soon T.T
Oh by the way in case it went on to day 2(which I hope it does to be honest...)
I...think pep's not exactly at the best spot...though that might be to my eyes cause I know you're mafia but Idk...
I try my best to pressure Crims(Or Debi) but I might call out all of you guys at start(+Debi and others that lynched)to make it less suspicious...thoughts on this?

more_horiz
I actually think, I'm in a relatively good position. 

I wasn't very active at the beginning, so people didn't really have much to doubt me. 

It is a good idea to out some pressure on us. Just enough, but not too much. If something goes against one of us, it is better to roll with it and get on the bandwagon, to protect your safety. 

more_horiz
No, Pep, you really aren't.  The fact that you aren't active is a reason.

more_horiz
People do know, why I wasnt there. 

It's no time to argue tho, if they start suspecting me, it won't be due to innactivity. 

@NightBot, how much do we have left? 

more_horiz
I think three hours.  Xe could have started it a lot sooner since all of the Night Actions have been submitted.  The response I got was "Then I can start the next day whenever."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply