Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyMini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
@Dazo (Godfather)
@faervel (Framer)

You may begin once the moon has overtaken the sun.

descriptionMini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: Mini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
@Dazo
@faervel

Go get your tommy guns, you're going hunting tonight.

descriptionMini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia) EmptyRe: Mini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia)

more_horiz
aww boy. Alright so, how much did I fuck up today? XD

On a real note, here's what I think of the current situation, Lux is dangerous for me to go after, I think he's the vet. Also, when it comes to Lux, I defended him so much, it's kinda hard for me at least to lynch him because I defended him so much.
ZP scares me, but he's sorta my ally atm so killing him now isn't gonna benefit me because allies
Skit I wanna leave alone, he helps us.

Then that leaves Debi, Peppy, Dan, Crimmy, and Drunk.

I think Peppy may be neutral as well, and Dan hinted at it, but how do you think we should go about handling those.
Debi what that nerd is up to I have no idea.
And Crimmy or Drunk are the ones I wanna go for, cause I think they've been the least impactful so far.

But thoughts? I wanna know what you have in mind. Or just tell me how much I fucked up, that always works as well.

Edit: Also sorry if I don't respond as quickly as you'd probably want me to, timezone differences
Edit 2: May have just figured out some options on what Dan's role is. Let's analyze this riddle.
"Is DanelerH innocent?"
"Yes."
"And No."

Yes means he is something that helps the town in some regard. Or instead of helps the town, hurts the mafia is a better way to put it. Which Neutral roles hurt Mafia? Witch, Serial Killer, Spree Killer, Amnesiac, Student, Exe.

No means he is something that hurts the town. Narrowing down our list from above, anyone of these really apply. But by saying no, I think he's trying to say that his win condition is one that is achieved by being alone, this narrows this list down to: Witch, Serial Killer, Spree Killer.

Proabably a shitty theory tho, sorta rushing this because 1am, I wanna sleep.

more_horiz
This thing HAD TO start on a super busy day for me didn't it? T.T

Soo...kinda braindumping this since my thoughts are kinda messed up:

1.Dan is most likely a benign role cause there's no way an evil neutral would give a hint on being not being town.Or there's a minor chance that he's doing so as a cover up for being doctor so I leave the judge of which he is to you...

2.To be honest if it's fucking up it's mostly from me and being afk most of the day 1(and NB&Forummotion with their timings fro everything...)

3.Yeah Lux&Skit should survive tonight for the same reasons you stated I agree on that.

4.I'd REALLY want ZP dead but you could use him as an ally and I am pretty sure that'd kinda leave me a lil' suspicious cause he was the only one that was vs me last night...

5.I don;t think Pep is neutral cause he was super aggro on Lux and that's not something an evil role'd do on a player with already 4 lynches on'em...though not sure...

So yeah from pep,Crims&Fark feel free to kill any of them(or take the risky call and go for Dan but that theory of mine can be just messed up af and it's super baseless Mini Mafia #4 Night Chat (Mafia) 3974120512 )

Aaaand about my role I am wondering whom should I frame:

The main questions are that are who's the sheriff and who'd he investigate?
Crims:I don't think he's sheriff but if he is he'd probably go for Lux imo.
Fark:Pep,Lux or Crims
Lux:He'd investigate Debi or Peps.
Peps:He'd investigate Lux imo.
ZP:I feel like he'd investigate me...
Debi:.... >.>
Skit:ZP or Lux.
Dan:I highly doubt him being sheriff but just to put this here he'd investigate Lux imo.

Sooo..from that I think I'mma frame Lux,pep or Crims...your thoughts?

more_horiz
When it comes to Peppy, as soon as the game started Peppy was super agro on Lux. And I dunno why, but I just don't think Peppy would investigate Lux. And because Peppy likes to pressure Lux, he needs to be left alive.

And killing Dan could be worth it, but why kill him when we can just try to pressure the fuck out out him. Plus, why would the town want to kill someone who hinted at being neutral? If anything, they'll think that just helps Maf more then them because it gives the Maf an extra vote, and if it actually just hurts us, oh well. And if he's the doctor as your baseless theory goes by, then it works out.

Crimmy I think I may want to keep alive because in the end he likes to pressure people, so that can help us if we play our cards right.

Lux is the name that came up the most, so maybe Lux would be a good idea, but what I don't understand is if he really is the sheriff, or hinted at being it, why did no one just claim sheriff. So now that I think about it, Lux could very well be the sheriff, and framing him would be useless. And he's sus of Pep, so I'd say Peppy.

But yeah, I think in my mind it's either gonna be fark or dan.

more_horiz
Soo..I frame pep?
And since one mafia can't kill AND do something else in one night you should be the one that goes for the kill.And from the mentioned 2 I vote Fark but it's really your call in the end.

more_horiz
Do you think we can get away with both trying to kill Dan as well as pressure him?

more_horiz
Then
/Frame Pepchoninga

And to be honest...I doubt we'd be able to get away with that.
I might try to start a lynch on skit tomorrow it might cause me some reputation with Dan...And to be honest it might start by itself anyway so I think it's better if I'll be the one that does it...

more_horiz
Alrighty then, Fark it is.

/Kill Drunkion

Any strats we should try to do during the day that we haven't already discussed? Or we good to go.

more_horiz
Idk...how to handle one of us getting lynched maybe?I have no idea how to handle that...

more_horiz
If I'm getting close to getting lynched, and basicly there is no way I can avoid not getting lynched, then you could vote to lynch me to make it 6, then if skipday votes come around quickly unlynch me and skip day or just skip the day if all the votes are there and let me die. I mean, what kind of mafia member would ever lynch their own GF. It would probably get you a lot of trust for some time. Or this idea could be a terrible one.

Also @Nightbot Just letting you know we decided on what we gonna do.

more_horiz
Alright.

more_horiz
@Dazo
@faervel

The night is yours.

more_horiz
Alrighty, So. Here is somethings to keep in mind. Tho ZP hardcounterclaiming citizen when Debi could not respond was the most douche thing I've seen in awhile.

A. We have 2 objectives. The first one being to get to LyLo alive. The 2nd is to get a townie to lynch another townie on LyLo.
B. I think it might be in our best interest to Frame Peppy.
C. I'ma just start killing whoever the fuck I'm scared of now. I'm mostly scared of Young and ZP. Young because he just joined, and he's going to find something that everyone else overlooked. ZP bacause it's ZP... But I'm going with ZP because if we take ZP out of this whole equation, it is definitely going to make winning this game a hell of a lot more easier. Also Young is inexperienced (I know because he told me he only did this IRL and occasionally played ToS).

/Kill ZeroPassion

Edit: Do you think we should try a No-Kill Gambit and see how others respond to this?
Edit 2: In the event that we are getting lynched, or connected as scum partners, let's go for a white flag gambit.

more_horiz
I think killing is the safer bet as doc would know if we try to bluff our healing.So please kill ZP he freaks me out c.f.
And Debi's death was his fault and his fault alone cause both me&ZP asked him twice if he's citizen.
Also do u think can I get away with an ´´I was blocked'' bluff?

/frame pepchoninga

more_horiz
Maybe you can get away with the bluff, but I don't think you need too at the moment. You are very under the radar and lots of people think you're town.

And Debi's fault for lieing, because all liars must be lynched.

Also doc isn't being considered, Dancer is, because I don't think they will know if a kill has been blocked or not.

@Nightbot we're ready.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply