Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
hazmah
username290
Omega Ophion
YAMI MOTO#1
CrimsonOverlord
faervel
DanelerH
Lux
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  EmptyDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
DA Mini Mafia #2.5

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. Mr.Kandy
2. Lux
3. ZeroPassion
4. CrimsonOverlord
5. faervel
6. Omega Ophion
7. hazmah
8. DanelerH
9. Debi
10. DMK

Reserves:
1. faervel
2. username290
3. ZeroPassion

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/26/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
Me

descriptionDA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)  EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia 2.5 (Mafia+Neutrals win!)

more_horiz
I'm in. Let's be little bit more chilly and relaxed in this one!

more_horiz
Joining

more_horiz
faer in~!

more_horiz
Gasp this started? In ^^

more_horiz
i wants to join.... 

if that is ok....???

more_horiz
Guess whos back..... Im in

more_horiz
so bored, must do something (even mafia will do)
in

more_horiz
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
i wants to join.... 

if that is ok....???

Please don't get me wrong imo, but the last time you played you didn't contribute to the game at all. Please, if you are joining be ready to post and contribute. I'm asking you to do this as a fellow mafia college.

more_horiz
7 people so far. Keep em coming.

more_horiz
I need to fight Mr. Kandy. He was fun to play with ;-;

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
I need to fight Mr. Kandy. He was fun to play with ;-;

1 v 1 me on rust

more_horiz
Linda count hazmah also in then.

more_horiz
IN

more_horiz
9 players so far. SIGN UPS END TOMMOROW SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN!

more_horiz
Sorry for the late notice but I want to be moved to reserves if possible...
We have guests next week and I won't have much time to play.

more_horiz
Count me in. K, ty.

more_horiz
sorry but i'm going to have to ask you to move me to reserves, i'll be going on vacation this weekend

more_horiz
I'll leave signups open a little longer in case anyone wants to join at the last minute

more_horiz
You forgot to add DMK Linda

more_horiz
In (I'm pretty sure I said this already, but oh well.)

more_horiz
I'm not sure if this is late or not
However I'd like to join

more_horiz
Debi wrote:
I'm not sure if this is late or not
However I'd like to join

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

more_horiz
I'll be a sub/reserve.

more_horiz
ALRIGHT, I'LL BE CLOSING SIGNUPS AND SETTING UP THE GAME NOW. DAY 1 WILL BEGIN ONCE ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT!

more_horiz
ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT, DAY 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 7/27/16 AT 5:30 PM (MY TIME, 24 HOURS FROM NOW), OR ONCE SKIPPED! 6 VOTES TO SKIP TODAY!

HERE IS THE ROLE SETUP

Citizen
Citizen
Doctor
Sheriff
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Godfather
Hidden Mafia
Benign Neutral
Evil Neutral

@DMK
@Mr.Kandy
@Lux
@CrimsonOverlord
@Debi
@DanelerH
@hazmah
@Omega Ophion
@YAMI MOTO#1
@Drunkion

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
Why skipday Debi? Didn't we discussed last time that skipday may not be the wisest decision?

more_horiz
We did discuss it last time but still, despite all of the terrible arguments made for it being bad, I'm going to stick to my beliefs that it is always good.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply