Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Kangaroo-Jolty
ZeroPassion
username290
DMK
Shameless
ScottyAdams
niney16
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
Lux
faervel
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Drunkion
DanelerH
19 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

NOTE: THE MAYOR HAS BEEN NERFED DUE TO THE SIZE OF OUR GAMES! HIS/HER VOTES WILL NOW COUNT FOR TWO, NOT THREE! THE STUDENT HAS ALSO BEEN NERFED! IT MUST NOW CHOOSE A MENTOR TO WIN!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. CrimsonOverlord
4. Debi
5. faervel
6. hazmah
7. niney16
8. ScottyAdams
9. Shameless
10. DMK
11. ZeroPassion
12. Mr. Kandy
13. Kangaroo Jolty
14. Yami Moto #1
15. username290
16. Galaksii

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/10/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 am; edited 20 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
Im in Mountain Time. A LYNCH HAS TO BE LOCKED FOR A PLAYER TO BE LYNCHED AND IT IS 9 VOTES TO LOCK IT.

more_horiz
ok so 1:00 am for us CST blokes

cool beans

more_horiz
I know ZP, that's why I said "you have some valid reasons". But I also want you to understand me and my concerns. 

more_horiz
I wasn't gonna lynch day 1 honestly...
but Crims 1st of all you are making too many mistakes for umm...well..Crims.
Re-reading every game before this...you seem to follow same pattern honestly when playing as mafia(playing more defensive basically and only defend yourself unlike the usual you who's super curious to just test the waters)...and this game seems like one of them
Also seeing how you lynched Lux JUST to see how others would react you should be quite familiar with the fact that talking alone doesn't mean lynching since to you even lynching didn't seem to mean lynching as well DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 3974120512

/Lynch @CrimsonOverlord

I know you are looking forward to this so you gotta be REALLY convincing for me to change my vote...

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I know ZP, that's why I said "you have some valid reasons". But I also want you to understand me and my concerns. 

I dunno. I think you're asking too much. But...maybe if you pay the toll of 12DP, to ALL of us, we may consider it, eh? 

You know...for...not-being-bribed reasons.

more_horiz
Not commenting rest of the post, because I have nothing to add really (I like your way of thinking faer  DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 3137108042), but I don't recall being lynched this round, yet. 

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Re-reading every game before this...you seem to follow same pattern honestly when playing as mafia(playing more defensive basically and only defend yourself unlike the usual you who's super curious to just test the waters)...and this game seems like one of them
Also seeing how you lynched Lux JUST to see how others would react you should be quite familiar with the fact that talking alone doesn't mean lynching since to you even lynching didn't seem to mean lynching as well DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 3974120512

/Lynch @CrimsonOverlord

I know you are looking forward to this so you gotta be REALLY convincing for me to change my vote...

Well to be fair, if I was being accused and threatened to be lynched on the first day I would too be this defensive. If you're talking about why he doesn't want a lynching on day one that too is fair I can see his reasons for doing so. Then again I'm too lazy to read the former games that have Crimson in then and I may just be missing the point.

more_horiz
faervel wrote:

/Lynch @CrimsonOverlord

k ty people for telling me this to clear this up....so what I meant by Crim lynching Lux is actually from DA wolf mafia #2 http://www.duelacademy.net/t47912p120-da-wolf-mafia-2-town-wins and actually re-reading it he actually lynched Katana to see Lux's reaction....sorry :3
(P.S Lux's compliment warmed my heart a lot so ty DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 3974120512)

more_horiz
faervel wrote:

/Lynch @CrimsonOverlord

If i look like im playing defensive, which is understandable, it's because i can't fos anyone at day 1 tbh. I really cannot lol, because it feels so baseless. In day 2 it's where i test the waters to solve the crime. I can't solve anything right now since there is no lead and even lynching me is without any basis. Admit it that you just want to see what happens. I still honestly say i am not mafia

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
faervel wrote:

/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

If i look like im playing defensive, which is understandable, it's because i can't fos anyone at day 1 tbh. I really cannot lol, because it feels so baseless. In day 2 it's where i test the waters to solve the crime. I can't solve anything right now since there is no lead and even lynching me is without any basis. Admit it that you just want to see what happens. I still honestly say i am not mafia

Does the fact that everyone's just...away does mean they are agreeing with this?Come on people you've been lurking too long!
Anyway Kandy has a point saying playing defensive at this state is reasonable which truly is and I understand that you are trying to stand by your point that we shouldn't lynch anyone day 1 but again...your lynch's still locked and you are STILL in the game;We all have seemed to agree that even if as a test we're not skipping this and I don't think there's no point trying to go further convincing others to skipday(lynching is another thing though)...wouldn't the Crims I know try to find the mafia and make sure everyone hears him?Come on at least give them a reason to shoot you night 1...it'd kinda suck if this newbie number2 stole your night 1 survivor spot wouldn't it? ^.^

Sorry but I am staying on your my lynch till I see the usual aggresive Crims :3
AND OTHERS DO SOMETHING DAMMIT

more_horiz
I mean atm I'm seeing a Crims lynch as good rn

I'm leery about the players who haven't posted at all, either (although I think about 13 of us have posted, so at least 3 anti town players have been here if we want to think about the best possible scenario of all town posting)

Which brings me to FoS Kandy for suggesting to lynch players who haven't contributed when that would just be as bad as a "random lynch" that he's been talking about.

more_horiz
I'd post a lil more but I am trying to situate DNF issues with ppl and it's getting rlly tiring there

more_horiz
Oh shit its actually happening

un skip day

VOTE /lynch crimson

more_horiz
Because of the popular votes im getting (some with reason, some without any reason) Ill now give my arguments. I will admit it was a good show. Now then on to my analysis. Thinking debi might be mafia, since he role claimed as citizen super early trying to blend in. 

Shameless has my suspicion for just following zero's posts every single time, without any questions. Faervel also seems to do this, aka he is going with the flow of everything and even though he voted skipday at beginning, he slowly decided to turn it into a lynch day, the very idea he fought initially. Debi is clear for now, since there were no counter claims to that. 

No other person has posted anything of any significance. We had scotty who just gave brief explanations on what was going on. We had dmk who just acted confused and went with what everyone was doing (a trend that was followed by quite a few)

Also @ZeroPassion if you are an experienced player, you should see what is clearly evident from this situation

more_horiz
Being honest, I'm also getting closer to lynch Crims. He just acts so unusual, I agree. Not as chilly as Crims I know >.< 

more_horiz
I honestly am giving argument by argument and you guys are going like lol k lets just lynch you bud >.<
If i try to discover someone im suspecting, im acting rash and uncomposed?

more_horiz
Look Crims I know you may been talking truth, but that's just poor self-defence. You just shifted some attention to other guys.

I think no one actually cares at this point of the game that Debi claimed Citizen. Anyone could do it, I can do it. 

Faervel has been indeed following couple of other players but he has also made some good points on his own.

I am putting my hand in fire (sorry crims) and take the risk of you being mafia or neutral.

/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
But im merely giving my assumptions, like everyone is. Of course im going to defend myself. Do you want me to say oh kill me please? Am i not allowed to give my thoughts on who is who? Literally you guys have been doing this and im not trying to shift attention. Also lux you are clearly contradictory. Ive been acting the same way throughout this entire day and you even defended me getting lynched, Now that the random numbers rise you lynch me too? Just hoping some people see how messed up this is

more_horiz
5 VOTES ON CRIMSON SO FAR

more_horiz
I have me doubts all around, the seamless lynch from Jolty that came outta no where and they'd barely participated previously. So Zero keep by your word and start attacking Jolty for the baseless Lynch. It seems odd that Shameless is coming around and following suit with what ever Zero is doing cause you know, Shame is that kind of person. Which leads me to put some but not a lot of suspicion on Zero himself. And not to mention the AFK ones which I couldn't care less about. 

http://prntscr.com/bpb0tm

To prove that Jolty is just baseless lynching for own personal reasons is just stupid. 

Still 100% defending Crim

more_horiz
proof that my lynching is being done for pure lols >.> 
DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 Captur10

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I have me doubts all around, the seamless lynch from Jolty that came outta no where and they'd barely participated previously. So Zero keep by your word and start attacking Jolty for the baseless Lynch. It seems odd that Shameless is coming around and following suit with what ever Zero is doing cause you know, Shame is that kind of person. Which leads me to put some but not a lot of suspicion on Zero himself. And not to mention the AFK ones which I couldn't care less about. 

http://prntscr.com/bpb0tm

To prove that Jolty is just baseless lynching for own personal reasons is just stupid. 

Meh not fused if you attack me, youve all got your sites on lynching someone now instead of the skip day, so at that point i just know crimmy dying will be the funniest! Smile

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
It seems odd that Shameless is coming around and following suit with what ever Zero is doing cause you know, Shame is that kind of person. 

You really have no idea who I am, do you? You truly have no idea how I act, do you?

To every single person in this game who knows why and how I do what I do, you've just made one of the dumbest statements you could make.
Really, really dumb.

But, if you spent the time reading, I used the statements from two different people. Dan pointed out that Crim was just pushing blame--in fact, I agreed with him that Crim was playing poorly; that he was communicating poorly.

Zero built off that, stating even more facts about his behavior.
And I built off Zero, reinforcing Crimson's eccentric and poorly-displayed behavior.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR
I don't mind if you defend Crimson. You have that right.

However, make sure you actually know what you're talking about before you try to undermine someone.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
proof that my lynching is being done for pure lols >.> 
DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 7 Captur10

See even crimmy gets thats its just random to annoy him, if anything you being the only one to defend him in this manner and try to sway peoples focus elsewhere would make me suspect you, but thats all relative, untill day 1's finished i aint going to focus on targets to much, crimmys death would just be funny.

more_horiz
Something tells me lynching Crims is wrong. But on other hand, last time I trusted you crims, you ended up lying.

I am maybe doing a horrible mistake. But it's what I find the best option right now. I'll stick with my decision and see where will that lead us.

more_horiz
a chance to get rid of crims before the game even starts 
heaven
i am in heaven
it's so perfect 
but i won't (i'm stupid not dumb) 
so 
earth 
i'm still on earth

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Because of the popular votes im getting (some with reason, some without any reason) Ill now give my arguments. I will admit it was a good show. Now then on to my analysis. Thinking debi might be mafia, since he role claimed as citizen super early trying to blend in. 

Shameless has my suspicion for just following zero's posts every single time, without any questions. Faervel also seems to do this, aka he is going with the flow of everything and even though he voted skipday at beginning, he slowly decided to turn it into a lynch day, the very idea he fought initially. Debi is clear for now, since there were no counter claims to that. 

No other person has posted anything of any significance. We had scotty who just gave brief explanations on what was going on. We had dmk who just acted confused and went with what everyone was doing (a trend that was followed by quite a few)

Also @ZeroPassion if you are an experienced player, you should see what is clearly evident from this situation

Aaaand that's the post I was waiting for honestly ^.^

1st of all lynching someone day 1 is still beyond my believes since after all it's STILL random Crims indeed is the most suspicious person right now but...isn't he pretty much...the ONLY person we've been questioning;Of course he plays defensive and I don't really see why he shouldn't I do stand by my point a bit but well...he's coming outta his shell I guess ^.^
Noooow that kinda separates us into some mini-groups guys don't you think?
The people who agreed to do it;
The people disagreeing;
The afks(I hate this one...)

Soo..no comment on afks and the people who agreed with reasoning(ZP you are safe for the time being)
Primary suspects as a result are:
1.Shameless&Kanga who literally blindly agreed to vote with no basis at all!(well..we all know Kanga doesn't like him but give him a break miss T.T)
2.Lux is following my points around which I do enjoy but if it's to gain my trust...trust me it kinda does the opposite since it kinda makes me see you trying to get outside(of mafia) help on your future lynches.
3.Kandy...ehhhhhh....he really makes fair points in Crim's defense soooo...this is just here to say I am watching you...?

Soo..dividing people into groups and we get people vs this:
1.Me(kinda),Kandy,UN290 and uhh...Crims?(duuh)
2.And on the other side we have Shameless,Lux(kinda again..hardly agreed),Gala(saying he's suspicious),Kanga(Give him a break..T.T)&ZP(who started this but again..it could've been a random lynch to get the reactions)
3.Others...no siders,afks and drunks(a.k.a drunkion...make up your mid dammit)

Soo...are you willing to take one for the team Crims?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Something tells me lynching Crims is wrong. But on other hand, last time I trusted you crims, you ended up lying.

I am maybe doing a horrible mistake. But it's what I find the best option right now. I'll stick with my decision and see where will that lead us.

Oh hell yer luxray it could be a terrible move lynching him, but if someone's going to get it the odds are the same all round.

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Meh not fused if you attack me, youve all got your sites on lynching someone now instead of the skip day, so at that point i just know crimmy dying will be the funniest! Smile

Why the hell would a lynch of a player be "funny"? Are you even taking this seriously?

more_horiz
No i will not take one for the team. Why does it have to be me taking it? For merely expressing my idea i was fos by zp and then everybody followed suit. If it were you being lynched randomly faer, you would have the same reaction

IF you still want to lynch some innocent and still go through with this horrible russian roulette, why are you not betting on the afks? They aren't contributing for shet other than a person who is typing here all the time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply