Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Kangaroo-Jolty
ZeroPassion
username290
DMK
Shameless
ScottyAdams
niney16
Linda-Senpai
Omega Ophion
Lux
faervel
Debi
CrimsonOverlord
Drunkion
DanelerH
19 posters

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 8 EmptyDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Mini Mafia #2

What is Mini Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER EVERY ROLE! THERE'S A TON OF NEW ROLES AND PLENTY OF ROLES ARE DIFFERENT HERE THAN IN WOLF MAFIA!

NOTE: THE MAYOR HAS BEEN NERFED DUE TO THE SIZE OF OUR GAMES! HIS/HER VOTES WILL NOW COUNT FOR TWO, NOT THREE! THE STUDENT HAS ALSO BEEN NERFED! IT MUST NOW CHOOSE A MENTOR TO WIN!

Town
Spoiler :

Mafia
Spoiler :

Evil Neutrals
Spoiler :

Benign Neutrals
Spoiler :

Order of Operations

This is the order night actions take place in

1. Jailor jails target
2. Night chats open up
3. Commuter leaves Town
4. Veteran goes on alert
5. Dancers block
6. Crier cries
7. Witch witches
8. Bus Driver/Kidnapper switch targets
9. Watcher/Stalker sets up
10. Survivor uses vest
11. Bodyguard guards
12. Spree Killer sets up
13. Jailor/Executioner executes
14. All other kills
15. Doctor saves
16. Framing
17. Auditor
18. Investigations (sheriff, executioner, watcher, etc.)
19. Cleaning
20. Gunsmith hands out gun
21. Coroner
22. Graverobbing
23. Thievery
24. Cult recruit
25. Mason recruit
26. Amnesiac chooses role
27. Student chooses mentor
28. Cult Suicides

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. DanelerH
2. Drunkion
3. CrimsonOverlord
4. Debi
5. faervel
6. hazmah
7. niney16
8. ScottyAdams
9. Shameless
10. DMK
11. ZeroPassion
12. Mr. Kandy
13. Kangaroo Jolty
14. Yami Moto #1
15. username290
16. Galaksii

Reserves:

I will take any number of sign ups with two as the bare minimum. Signups will end on 7/10/16

Prizes

Winners get 1500 DP.

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 am; edited 20 times in total

descriptionDA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Something tells me lynching Crims is wrong. But on other hand, last time I trusted you crims, you ended up lying.

I am maybe doing a horrible mistake. But it's what I find the best option right now. I'll stick with my decision and see where will that lead us.

Lux if we go by past games, you were also a neutral last game and lying to be town. Does that prove anything for this current game?

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I have me doubts all around, the seamless lynch from Jolty that came outta no where and they'd barely participated previously. So Zero keep by your word and start attacking Jolty for the baseless Lynch. It seems odd that Shameless is coming around and following suit with what ever Zero is doing cause you know, Shame is that kind of person. Which leads me to put some but not a lot of suspicion on Zero himself. And not to mention the AFK ones which I couldn't care less about. 

To prove that Jolty is just baseless lynching for own personal reasons is just stupid. 

Still 100% defending Crim

Meh not fused if you attack me, youve all got your sites on lynching someone now instead of the skip day, so at that point i just know crimmy dying will be the funniest! Smile

Why the hell would a lynch of a player be "funny"? Are you even taking this seriously?

Errrr its a game is it not, lighten up.

more_horiz
Still withholding my lynch for the time being. By the way: there is deeper substance to what I have stated, than just a mere explanation of what is occurring. In fact, Lux touched on the avenue that I have been taking all along (that is: assess the full circumstances and take into account both viewpoints before making a decision). There is also a 'sheep mentality' occurring with some of the lynches for Crimson. 

See: Yes, Crimson is being defensive (somewhat justified, somewhat a little suspiciously) in regards to the accusations, which can serve as him inadvertently giving the accusers a base from which to justify their own rationale behind lynching him. 

As for Debi's claim of citizen (which, I honestly skipped over at the time): whilst there wasn't a counter-claim for now, it is something that should have raised an eyebrow sooner, considering it feels a little convenient and self-serving to do it this early in the game. It deserves at least a little bit of suspicion, just like anything else. 

Back to the 'sheep mentality' regarding Crimson being lynched: it casts suspicions upon you as well, for the simple fact that the question of "are you doing this for the greater good, or are you doing this to remove someone that can potentially expose you?" has to now be answered, if your judgement is to be believed, as it can be seen as a case of 'well, he said to do it, so we'll do it' without having given each point and counter point the appropriate assessment; analysis.

more_horiz
/unlynch CrimsonOverlord.

I have been thinking and re-thinking. We may get lynched fellow town. I do not want to take the risk. Besides, Day 1 has like 50 more hours, we may change our opinions as the day goes. I don't trust Crims, but I do not trust anyone else neither...

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Lux wrote:
Something tells me lynching Crims is wrong. But on other hand, last time I trusted you crims, you ended up lying.

I am maybe doing a horrible mistake. But it's what I find the best option right now. I'll stick with my decision and see where will that lead us.

Lux if we go by past games, you were also a neutral last game and lying to be town. Does that prove anything for this current game?

Depends on the way you look at the things and circumstances. I claim myself to be Town. It's up to you to trust me. 

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
No i will not take one for the team. Why does it have to be me taking it? For merely expressing my idea i was fos by zp and then everybody followed suit. If it were you being lynched randomly faer, you would have the same reaction

IF you still want to lynch some innocent and still go through with this horrible russian roulette, why are you not betting on the afks? They aren't contributing for shet other than a person who is typing here all the time

k fiiiiiiine then update my suspicious list with you in it as well...for now though let's respect you a lil' bit I guess since I am also vs a not so reasonable lynch of day 1 actually...

/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

I honestly mean when I say I just wanted to see people's reactions and I guess I've seen enough;ZP with all due respect I don't wanna start my game with lynching a possible town(or worse power role) YES he can be evil and a high chance at that but I still don't find this worth without anything happening...

more_horiz
Again got too lazy with reading new posts before posting...reading!

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
No i will not take one for the team. Why does it have to be me taking it? For merely expressing my idea i was fos by zp and then everybody followed suit. If it were you being lynched randomly faer, you would have the same reaction

IF you still want to lynch some innocent and still go through with this horrible russian roulette, why are you not betting on the afks? They aren't contributing for shet other than a person who is typing here all the time

k fiiiiiiine then update my suspicious list with you in it as well...for now though let's respect you a lil' bit I guess since I am also vs a not so reasonable lynch of day 1 actually...

/Lynch CrimsonOverlord

I honestly mean when I say I just wanted to see people's reactions and I guess I've seen enough;ZP with all due respect I don't wanna start my game with lynching a possible town(or worse power role) YES he can be evil and a high chance at that but I still don't find this worth without anything happening...

earth
please stay on earth

more_horiz
Uhh...
I mean to unlynch him actually DA Mini Mafia #2 (Day 1) - Page 8 3974120512

/Unlynch CrimsonOverlord

I explained this in last post and I kinda need to sleep soo..yeah don't want my lynch killing someone while reading newer posts might change my mind

more_horiz
Woah woah woah I misread when the day phase ends, I thought it was tomorrow (my time at least) since I'm used to 24 hr day phases.

Holy shit I love linda for having such a long day phase now, this is nice.

Alright this makes that much easier.

We're not hitting majority on Crimson this early.

Unvote: Crims
Vote: Kangaroo

Yeah I'm rlly glad we didn't skip this phase, bby.

I can't take you seriously unless you take this seriously. In fact, everyone playing should be taking his game seriously, or why else did you join? For the lols?

I'm calling it a night on here but damn I'm excited when I wake up tomorrow!

more_horiz
Also I did glean some info out of that crimson wagon, too. I think Scotty talked about the sheeping stuff as well which is nice.

more_horiz
I think shifting lynch to Kanga is also a bad decision as of now...I actually have a shot on her being the neutral and wanting the lolz. But I won't lynch her nor anyone else until further evidence. 

more_horiz
ZeroPassion wrote:
Woah woah woah I misread when the day phase ends, I thought it was tomorrow (my time at least) since I'm used to 24 hr day phases.

I can't take you seriously unless you take this seriously. In fact, everyone playing should be taking his game seriously, or why else did you join? For the lols?

but not too seriously right?
i mean don't threaten to kill yourself IRL if suspected

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
ZeroPassion wrote:

but not too seriously right?
i mean don't threaten to kill yourself IRL if suspected

Being serious and being dramatic are two different terms. 

more_horiz
yeah lynch CRIMSON!!!!!!!!
wwwweeeeeee

more_horiz
I've been suspicious of Crimson for a while, so I probably should have been on Faervel's list in the second group, but it's understandable that I was missed since I haven't posted in a while.  I just haven't had anything to add because I apparently missed Jolty's vote for Crimson.  I agree that the circumstances around this are cause for suspicion, so I am now suspicious of Jolty, as well.  Unfortunately, I still don't have anything to add and I don't want to commit myself to a vote yet.  Since we still have time, I'm going to wait a little longer to see what develops.  I'll be sure to post if I find anything new.

more_horiz
This! This lovely discussion is fun and thrilling, we wouldn't have this if we immediately skipped day one! Lynching someone for "shits and giggles" isn't very proactive. We should be basing our lynches on what we've so far not for fun LOL (we don't have anything just suspicions). I don't have much to add since nothing profound has occurred yet and I don't necessarily like to base things off hunches. However, I am in favor of skipping the day so that we can continue on with the game. Waiting another 50 or so hours, ain't nobody got time for that.

more_horiz
HAZMAH HAS BEEN SUBSTITUTED IN FOR LUX! EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

more_horiz
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
wwwweeeeeee

More randomness >.>

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
wwwweeeeeee

More randomness >.>

From what I've seen, you were suspicious to 1 or perhaps 2 persons and everybody just went with it...
If they somehow mentioned somebody else first, there would be different story here 100% 

I would also add something on "Crim defending himslef": This is all natural. At this point, none of us has clue of who's good and who's bad. I'm personally new to this game but I somehow realised that lynching somebody on the first day won't really be a good idea. I'd probably look for the people who voted for Crim after the first votes. In my opinion these people here are the ones worth of suspicions...

more_horiz
OH SHIT WADDUP. HERE COMES DAT BOI

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
wwwweeeeeee

More randomness >.>

Yami always acts like this.  I wouldn't put much stock in anything xe says.

more_horiz
So he gets a free pass just for that? Lol k

more_horiz
I would say lynch Yami because he's just another sheep and by the looks of it he barely knows how to play mafia nor contributing anything to the game. But I'll wait and look for other's opinions

more_horiz
/Lynch Mr.Kandy

Let's see where this goes.

more_horiz
Hazmah that wont get any where without reason

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I would say lynch Yami because he's just another sheep and by the looks of it he barely knows how to play mafia nor contributing anything to the game. But I'll wait and look for other's opinions

I will actually have to agree with this since we're trying to make this as serious and normal as possible so I guess I'll start 

/lynch Yami

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Hazmah that wont get any where without reason

WOAH, DOWNVOTING ME. BREH

more_horiz
/lynch yami

agreed on this one, either he is lying and pretending to be stupid, or will be a mayor problem for us in the future, anyway i only see this lynch as a Win-Win situation

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
/lynch yami

agreed on this one, either he is lying and pretending to be stupid, or will be a mayor problem for us in the future, anyway i only see this lynch as a Win-Win situation

He always seens not so sharp. This is no different. But taking him out would be beneficial to the game a whole. 

/lynch Yami

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply