Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 3 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
The doctor can confirm i was the one saved but that would put them at risk. Town will lose 1 is bad to town lol. Im merely looking for clues here. If someone died the next day why would you accuse someone else that currently isnt here? Im waiting to hear the defense for dan

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
I'm waiting for doctor to confirm that then, until then, I don't believe you and your alibi.

more_horiz
You are free to do so, but if the doctor self exposes at this stage town will lose someone incredibly valuable. Are you trying to lure in the doctor ?

more_horiz
Also i see no counter claim to my claim that i was shot, as in no other person claimed they were shot. I gave the alibi when no one was accusing me, so you cant say it was an attempt to save my skin at that moment

more_horiz
What do you mean by "[I keep] trying to skip the day"?  I made the suggestion once because we didn't have any information, then gave my reasoning for it.  Besides, if I were a Mafia, I would have tried giving slight nudges to lynch someone to make my work easier.

more_horiz
No that would make you too obvious. Also i dunno what evidence you want? Lets say a town dies or any other role dies the next day, what clue towards the culprit would that be? If anything another blind accusation will occur to get some info spilled, thats how the game works lol. If you are not mafia what do you claim to be ?

more_horiz
In order:
The main evidence I was hoping for was for the Sheriff to get more information, then xe is only able to check someone once a night.  We could also get potential information based on who died, as that may give us an idea on who decided to target xem.  This can also be done based on who was targeted, but was also healed, though I said this before you revealed you fit the bill for the latter.  If you want my input on this, you being the target doesn't help much in this case.  You're the best target since you played a major role in figuring out who the Mafia and the Wolf were during the last game.  Seeing as how we have only repeats and Hazmah, the latter of which said xe read over the last game, it could be any of us.

I claim to be a regular Town.  I am fully aware that only makes me sound more suspicious, as that's what a Mafia would say, but would you say differently?  This would be the claim from even the Doctor and the Sheriff, as claiming otherwise would put them at risk.

(On a side note, I have to go to work now, so I'll be gone for a few hours, but I'll try to check back while I'm eating lunch.)

more_horiz
Ive said this many times by now, if we skip the day and any of us dies its still the same track. For the sake of the argument lets say i die, so who are you gonna blame for it? Or just replace me with any other. See what im getting at? There are no clues in this until late to mid stage. I want to hear everybody's testimonies, as logically thats how you find holes.Trying to skip the day is highly disadvantageous for town, so that proposal puts you in my suspicion for now

more_horiz
Crim's getting too good at this I'm so proud   DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 3 2239807234

Soo...1st of all sorry guys for the lil' bit of inactivity I usually can't think well on the 1st 2days of Ramadan...(I eat too much dammit...) but anyway I'm fine now so let's get to it~!

1st of all Lux if you are TRULY town you wouldn't want doctor to reveal himself since that's too much of an advantage to the mafia but honestly...I'm not going all-out vs you just cause of one minor mistake(OR A LURE FOR OUR CUTE,SMART DOC O.O)....

2nd feel free to call this cheating but I say Hazmah's not the wolf since day started before reaching the deadline and he wasn't here at all yesterday.

...That's all from me at the moment though...

Faer out!

more_horiz
I'm not calling out the doc, or I am, but I do not trust Crim's alibi at all,  at least not yet. There are too few opinions here until we can actually trust someone. Remember, JC did only one post, hazmah and fark none.

more_horiz
So who counter claims my testimony? My testimony is valid,because no one else said they were the ones getting shot.Also you made a mistake there, fark did indeed post and he encouraged the player who got shot to reveal himself, hence the arguments up to now. Calling out on the doc is a bad move to town, so either you slipped or you are the wolf/mafia trying to get rid of some power roles.

more_horiz
Crimson, I can't explain myself any better than I already have.  I realize that skipping the day might not be the best move, but we may end up having to do so.  If we're just going to point fingers to try to find out who the Mafia is, why didn't we do so during Day 1?

more_horiz
Because thats self explanatory, we didnt know this scenario would happen and you also already have a testimony. We can actually read people now, unlike day 1 when no one can argue about anything lol. We now have a 50-50 chance of hitting the mafia or wolf and you can only tell that by current behavior.Also last time i say this cuz it feels like im a broken record lol, let us say you skip day and i die or any other person dies. It will reveal who was town. Now then who will you blame for the kill? What would be the basis for the blame? Its just pressure to pinpoint some details. You can never tell who is who until very late game, so no what we are doing here isnt wrong, albeit its the only scenario we can take.

more_horiz
My mistake, I haven't read all of the previous replies..

At first, skipday option was pretty legit to me too tbh. But only now I realized what do you mean crims. Sorry, not sorry, I just do not trust anyone this early on the game. Still, if hazmah is one of the Mafia players, mafia loses for sure.

more_horiz
We can only get jc info late at night since that's when he signs in mostly. Don't think we gonna hear from hazmah at all this game,seeing as he kinda left (hope not,cuz an afk player kills the game badly)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
We can only get jc info late at night since that's when he signs in mostly. Don't think we gonna hear from hazmah at all this game,seeing as he kinda left (hope not,cuz an afk player kills the game badly)

Yea but the thing is JC is on when I sleep. But I will stay little bit more tonight,considering that my school ends in two days anyways and I have nothing to study.

more_horiz
It is kinda frustrating that we dont have much input from the other players on this. Because of the same names always responding , the blame could be wrongly shifted

more_horiz
Weeeee, dont have school today

But from what Im hearing theres way too much anxiety, IN ALL HONESTY skipping the day would be too dangerous, not only does it give the mafia a chance to kill but also the wolf...... but also lynching would be just the same, since we can possibly kill one of our  own townsfolk or possibly even the doctor. I cant really raise my suspicion on anyone yet until I hear from (@SilentKatana , @Drunkion, @hazmah ) these are the players in which i barely have info on. but idk if we should either take the risk to lynch or not

more_horiz
If we dont lynch its a safe kill for the mafia. If we do lynch we have a 50-50 chance of hitting the evil roles. We should really analyze any slips during this whole ordeal

more_horiz
I think it's still to early to lynch anyone. When does Day 2 end?

more_horiz
Tomorrow at midnight. I presented the alternatives that lead due to lynching or not lynching. I still strongly suggest we lynch. I already have gotten some clues due to this debate

more_horiz
Hm, that's good. We still have some time to do the right lynch.

more_horiz
Yeah absolutely. I don't advise we lynch AT THIS MOMENT, rather wait a bit for the other testimonies

more_horiz
I wanted to say the same thing.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah absolutely. I don't advise we lynch AT THIS MOMENT, rather wait a bit for the other testimonies

Isnt this what we've been saying like the entire time? ( DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 3 3974120512 )

more_horiz
No the others said to skip day and lynch the next day

more_horiz
Again, apologies for not being so active atm, been a bit hectic on my end. I personally have no real clue as to whom to hit so far, as again, we do have no real evidence at this point. I could go out on an incredibly tenuous limb and say Crimson's constant asking for people to deny the validity of his claim is suspicious, but that is by far the most twisted logic I could come up with. It is most definitely not good logic, which is my point.

As such, I really would need to actually hear any evidence people would have on suspecting people, as I am totally in the dark as of right now, and do not want to make twisted logic branches...

more_horiz
While I have no leads on who the Mafia is, I do have a small idea of who the Wolf might be.  I'll give my opinion if you guys want it, but I don't think it would be beneficial.  If I'm wrong, it's just mindless finger-pointing.  If I'm right, it still does us no good.  It's not good for the Wolf to die yet, as that puts the Town at a disadvantage to the Mafia.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
No the others said to skip day and lynch the next day

I thought me,you,and lux decided that lynching tiday would be beneficial if we can get more input

Last edited by JC the shadow hunter on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Again, apologies for not being so active atm, been a bit hectic on my end. I personally have no real clue as to whom to hit so far, as again, we do have no real evidence at this point. I could go out on an incredibly tenuous limb and say Crimson's constant asking for people to deny the validity of his claim is suspicious, but that is by far the most twisted logic I could come up with. It is most definitely not good logic, which is my point.

As such, I really would need to actually hear any evidence people would have on suspecting people, as I am totally in the dark as of right now, and do not want to make twisted logic branches...

And yea, at this point we lack not only the evidence but the people who are playing lol, this is like the only thing thats makes this game not as fun as it should be

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply