Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 7 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Well look there are 2 lynchs on JC, one on Hazmah. Day 2 ends in hour or two lol.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
1st of all 2 on Hazmah and 2nd you're just raising your suspicious even more....

more_horiz
I dont get this lol. Hazmah right out admitted to being an evil role. And besides his death reveals clues. Lynching jc is stupid imo, for the sole fact that he did nothing wrong. If jc did wrong then we are all mafia because we literally all said the same thing.

more_horiz
FOR CLARIFICATION, THE WOLF HAS TO BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME TO LOSE.

DAY 1 HAS ENDED! NO ONE WAS LYNCHED! NIGHT 2 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/11/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

more_horiz
faervel's (Townsfolk) corpse was found in a dark alley, pierced by sharp fangs and bullets. Day 3 has begun. It will end on 6/12/16 at midnight or once skipped.

Graveyard
faervel (Townsfolk) killed by wolf and mafia night 2

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather
Mafioso

Wolf

Players remaining
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion

more_horiz
That gives us less information than what I was hoping for.  I was hoping either Lux, JC, Hazmah, or I would have died, which would have given a lot more information.  I still think Hazmah is a Townsfolk, though the chances of xem being Mafioso are higher, now.

more_horiz
The chances are higher than what they were previously, I mean.

more_horiz
damn, fae got murdered by wolf and mafia e.e, and @dan I suppose you're right, though idk why people accuse me , I was certain that hazmah was townsfolk which is why I was confused when he admitted to being a mafia so blatantly..... I still have no credible info besides a fellow townsfolk death, which isnt much help.... I wuld still like to hear more info on fark anz katz, and though I believe Lux didnt do it, I do find it suspicious that hes pushing the lynch on me and hazmah

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
So, if he said what others have already said, how does that make JC suspicious but not the others?

It is suspicious BECAUSE everyone else has said it. Repeating adds nothing but makes you seem as if you're contributing. And unlike what everyone else has said, he said it in a way to make me appear as scum. At least Faervel did it in an attempt to progress the game.

You are actually trying to make me and JC a "scum partners". Lol.

And what is wrong with that? Seems heavily like you're scared and worried about being called a scum team and are using sarcasm to disguise it.

Does anyone have anything else to add before I proceed and lynch hazmah?

I don't even care if I die anymore, at least once I've died you two will be put under suspicion for lynching me

So if apparently everyone else has been telling what has been told, and JC told it as well, that makes him suspicious?

And yeah, I'd be heavily scared if I'd die in a game DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 7 3974120512

I'm going ahead with this and doing /lynch Hazmah

Lux wrote:
And well, that's it for me. I have to go to sleep, good night folks.

Lux wrote:
Actually....  

/unlynch Hazmah

I in fact think he is just one reckless town player.

First, he says he has to go to sleep, and then comes back. He also acts as if he doesn't care whether I'm lynched, but then for SOME REASON even AFTER I claimed I was scum (which was a lie to progress gamestate) he chose to unlynch me. 

So, /Lynch Lux

Why you may ask?

Well, it's because of the intense amount of pressure I put onto him and JC. It was the equivalent of me saying "When I'm lynched and it's shown I'm town, you both are dead as it's obvious you are scum". Me being alive is proof that they are scum, as they would be too scared to kill me. Anyone else would take the opportunity to kill me and frame them, which didn't arise.

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
damn, fae got murdered by wolf and mafia e.e, and @dan I suppose you're right, though idk why people accuse me , I was certain that hazmah was townsfolk which is why I was confused when he admitted to being a mafia so blatantly..... I still have no credible info besides a fellow townsfolk death, which isnt much help.... I wuld still like to hear more info on fark anz katz, and though I believe Lux didnt do it, I do find it suspicious that hes pushing the lynch on me and hazmah

I am thinking JC could POSSIBLY be town, but to me this still just seems like an attempt at distancing (intentionally putting suspicion on a partner to make an illusion that you're not partners) himself and Lux. 

I'm going to play the rest of the day with the mindset JC is town, but if Lux flips mafia, I'd bet JC is his partner.

more_horiz
Hazmah, that's the reason why you were on my list of people I was hoping would end up being killed, but you're right that it would have been the perfect opportunity to frame them.  I'm going to have to disagree with your point on Lux leaving and coming back, though.  It was a seven hour difference, which is often enough time to sleep.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Hazmah, that's the reason why you were on my list of people I was hoping would end up being killed, but you're right that it would have been the perfect opportunity to frame them.  I'm going to have to disagree with your point on Lux leaving and coming back, though.  It was a seven hour difference, which is often enough time to sleep.

Hmm, your last point is true. MB, but I still think Lux would be best lynch. He could have been afraid as he was the one to argue with me the most, so when I flipped town most of the suspicion would derive to him over JC. Scum would have NO reason not to kill me last night, as it would derive suspicion to both JC and Lux, unless one of the two is in fact scum.

more_horiz
*Forgot to mention*

And the fact that he stopped lynching me last minute, eventho he acted as if he wouldn't AT all. Do note that the only two posts I said between when he left and when he joined back was "Is this legit?" and me claiming scum.

He's either following you and trying to curry favour with town, or he's afraid of my flip.

more_horiz
Lux does seem to be a very likely candidate for Mafia, but I could still go with lynching JC.  I think I'm going to wait and see what the others have to say before I make my decision.

more_horiz
I'm fine with waiting, but I do think Lux has acted overall much scummier. If Lux turns out scummy then I'm P sure JC should be our next hit.

more_horiz
And before people start hounding me over switching targets, can you blame me? Look at how much of a 180 Lux took.

more_horiz
by Lux on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:56pm

And well, that's it for me. I have to go to sleep, good night folks.

by Lux Yesterday at 07:02 am

Actually....  

/unlynch Hazmah

I in fact think he is just one reckless town player.

I came back after 7 hours DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 7 3974120512 

Looking at Round 2 of Mafia, I was also suspicious about being mafia because of suspicious behaviour of mine...I turned out to be a Town...If I say that I am a Town, nobody would probably believe me. But then people didn't believe last time also. 

Going forward into the Night 2, if I am indeed a Mafia player, then why would I kill Faervel and not hazmah, Dan or even crims? In my not-so-humble opinion faervel wasn't as much of a treat to me as these 3? 

I dont get this lol. Hazmah right out admitted to being an evil role.

That is what actually made me change my mind. But when I think one more time, that could be a tactic to change our minds. 

Moving forward again, wondering why hazmah and Dan have same targets...me and JC. Why are such a bother to them? Maybe because two of us suspect these two the most? 

But also an additional note...we have two inactive players, @SilentKatana and @Drunkion, and these two could also fill the mafia spots...that's why I suggest that until we get a call from them, no one gets lynched.

more_horiz
I just wanna clarify something. Why did hazma give up and was waiting for death and now he acts as if nothing happened

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Moving forward again, wondering why hazmah and Dan have same targets...me and JC. Why are such a bother to them? Maybe because two of us suspect these two the most? 

That is honestly quite the interesting point. Although we still can't quite be sure who is who at this point... Like or not, somebody was stalling the vote on the last day to make we didn't start a lynch, and I think it's a matter of figuring out who that was.

more_horiz
Well again since i got ignored. Why did hazma give up and admit to being an evil role and now he acts on town's side

more_horiz
Nevermind i read it. But if the lynch went through and hazmah was town, wed be loosing 2 town by now. Why go to such lengths?

more_horiz
That's why I unlynched him at the first place.

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Lux wrote:

That is honestly quite the interesting point. Although we still can't quite be sure who is who at this point... Like or not, somebody was stalling the vote on the last day to make we didn't start a lynch, and I think it's a matter of figuring out who that was.

Are you serious? Maybe just look up the page and see who voted last, which is Lux.
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Nevermind i read it. But if the lynch went through and hazmah was town, wed be loosing 2 town by now. Why go to such lengths?

BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T PROGRESSING GAMESTATE. God damn. Is it that hard to understand that you lot were doing nothing other then hitting on a guy because he POSTS LONG and is ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING. At least when I was dead we'd be at a point where you KNOW who scum are. Now we're fucking in the same position as yesterday, because you lot refuse to vote Lux despite the evidence against him.
Lux wrote:
That's why I unlynched him at the first place.

Man, it's just excuses. You acted as if you were UNWAVERING for like TEN SEPARATE (It's a hyperbole btw, more likely around 6) posts, and then because of ONE of mine you waver. No, even if you wavered you'd keep your vote on me. You just straight out unvoted me. Most likely because if I got lynched and flipped town you and JC would get immediate suspicion.

Btw, the reason as to why me and Dan have the same thoughts is because of the fact that (no offense) imo is because he's superior to you lot in this game. And I've ofc played many more games than you. If for some reason we get called out, despite the fact that JC and even Lux just followed other people around, then I will be extremely annoyed.

Also, if I'm acting salty then soz, just had a horrible game of mafia and I'm salt city.

more_horiz
Tbqh you are extemely annoying lol. Not only are you uber agressive on others, its just that if people dont think the same as you they are amateurs or whatnot. You the pro almost killed the game with ur afk and even now you arent progressing.

more_horiz
In order:

Lux wrote:
I came back after 7 hours

I already pointed that out.  What I think happened was Hazmah only saw the small number of posts instead of the time-stamps.

Lux wrote:
Going forward into the Night 2, if I am indeed a Mafia player, then why would I kill Faervel and not hazmah, Dan or even crims? In my not-so-humble opinion faervel wasn't as much of a treat to me as these 3? 

The following portion is under the assumption that Lux and JC are Mafia and Hazmah and I are Town:  Let's say you killed either Hazmah or I, but then we are revealed as town.  You would immediately become suspicious, which is why I was hoping it would be one of us that died.  Hazmah looked at it differently, though.  You're suspicious because we didn't die.  If you were both Town, then the real Mafia would have killed one of us to frame you.  The only way that wouldn't happen is if at least one of you were the mafia.  (end of portion under disclaimer)

I say "only way", but that's not entirely accurate.  For argument's sake, if we were the Mafia, we wouldn't be able to frame you, so it really just makes all four of us suspicious.

As for why Faervel was killed, it's possible that xe was under suspicion of being the Doctor.  When xe said "cute, smart Doc", I thought xe might have been being vain and revealed xe was the Doctor, but I guess it was just bait for the Mafia.  (I'm not really sure what xe was doing; Faervel is a bit odd.)  Failing that, the other two reasons why Crimson wouldn't be targeted is either if xe is a Mafia or if the Mafia was just going for a random kill to try to kill either the Doctor or the Sheriff.

Lux wrote:
Moving forward again, wondering why hazmah and Dan have same targets...me and JC. Why are such a bother to them? Maybe because two of us suspect these two the most?

Our suspicions just happened to coincide.  I can say the same thing about you.  Unfortunately, unless one of the four of us dies, we won't get confirmation on which of the two groups are Mafia.

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I wonder how much of a risk it would have actually been.  Nobody died on the first night, so we still had three Town (five if you include the Doctor and the Sheriff).  If Hazmah is Town and was lynched, we would be down to a Town:Mafia:Wolf number of 4:3:1.  The Wolf would likely target either JC or Lux and the Mafia would most likely target a Town, putting the numbers at 3:2:1.  We would lynch the one the Wolf didn't kill and be at 3:1:1, putting the Town in an advantageous situation.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Tbqh you are extemely annoying lol. Not only are you uber agressive on others, its just that if people dont think the same as you they are amateurs or whatnot. You the pro almost killed the game with ur afk and even now you arent progressing.

I am uber aggressive, that's my playstyle. I can understand you disliking it, but meh. 

Me calling people amateurs because they disagree with me is bs. I'm calling you amatateurs because: 1. You are, you've even admitted to it. 2. You cannot see even the most blatant of things that make someone suspicious. The ONLY progression (whether negative or positive) I've seen is from Dan, myself and whoever started going after me.

I am the pro that almost killed the game, despite the fact that there are 2 others who are afk and there are like 2 who just followed everything that town say. Sure. And I'm not progressing the game, despite that fact that I got more done in half a day than you did all game. 

I can understand you disliking me, but are you HONESTLY going to sacrifice the game because of your dislike? Because that's all you've said in this post. Not that you disagree, just that you dislike me.

And I can understand you dislike me, I acted quite a bit condescending. Guess all I can say to my behaviour is soz.

more_horiz
Ill go ahead and say it since its most likely that ill die. Im sheriff. According to my reports, silentkatana is town and lux is wolf. If we lynch lux arent we in a bad situation? If not then go ahead he is wolf

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Ill go ahead and say it since its most likely that ill die. Im sheriff. According to my reports, silentkatana is town and lux is wolf. If we lynch lux arent we in a bad situation? If not then go ahead he is wolf

Wolf should get immediately lynched. He proposes a threat to town that means we could have two targets on us. Mafia will most likely kill Wolf, and wolf will kill probably town. This will throw the ratio into a 2:2 (scum, town) ratio, where we will lose.

Can doctor heal Crimson IF Lux shows as Wolf. If Lux shows as mafia, then I think Crimson could possibly be the partner.

more_horiz
Oh wait, the ratio would be 3:2 (town, scum) IF scum target Wolf. They could target town and it would then be 2:2:1 (town, scum, wolf). Where we immediately lose.

more_horiz
Ya know, even if katana appeared as town he could still be godfather. Ofc we dont know that so yeah. Also lux is the wolf and ill most likely die after this if he doesnt get lynched. Well anyway thats the report i can give

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply