Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
CrimsonOverlord
LightYagami5
Debi
Kandy.JPEG
Bladecharge
The Brodie
DanelerH
jjh927
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

Role Setup:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Godfather
Mafioso

-----------
Wolf

Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
All roles have been handed out. Day 1 has begun! It will end on 2/14/17 some time after 5:00 PM (GMT-6). Day 1 will last 5 days, after which, the days will last 4 irl days.
Exceptions: Someone receives the majority of lynch votes (5) or (5) "/vote: No Day" are put, in either case, the day will end immediately.
Use "/vote: (Playername)" to lynch someone & "/vote: No Lynch" to end the day. And due note that lynches are locked once a hammer vote has been placed (the 5th vote), meaning you cannot change/take back your lynch that you've submitted.
To take back a vote, use "/unvote".
Also, please bolden your /vote commands, as it makes it easier for me to find.

@Alisae
@Lux
@DanelerH
@Bladecharge
@jjh927
@LightYagami5
@faervel
@CrimsonOverlord
@Debi

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!)

more_horiz
I didn't read my role pm guyz.
VOTE: Alisae

Voting copy pasting things just for me.

Code:

<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>

In all seriousness, I learned things.
So I'll be sharing knowledge.
This means I will also be playing to my wincon, but also teaching people along the way.
So I will not lie about theory. Feel free to ask me any questions about the game when it comes to just how the game works or abbreviations I may end up using.

Also I wrote this whole thing before I got my rolepm. I also failed High School to play mafia with ywall.
DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) Tumblr_inline_n08s9dYRDP1svk9zc

more_horiz
Starting out a game of mefia can be hard so generally the best way to get the game started is to randomly place votes and see what the reactions are. In RVS (Random Voting Stage), we vote for one another without conviction, usually for humorous or sarcastic reasons. The point here is for Town to try and determine who is genuine, and who is nervous and forced. The theory, of course, is that the scum players are not actually in the dark, and must fabricate a reason for an RVS vote. This gives us an effective icebreaker, and a means to begin play.

more_horiz
i'll wait to vote

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
i'll wait to vote
Why?

more_horiz
idk really what to do

more_horiz
Thats understandable Razz
I basicly posted a summary of what happens in most of my games to start it out.

more_horiz
hmm okay VOTE:Crimsionoverlord

more_horiz
Blade you can copy paste the thingy I put for my own votes or just use bold tags to make sure your vote gets counted.

more_horiz
VOTE: Crismonoverlord

more_horiz
You forgot to copy the html, but here, let me help you out

Code:

[b]VOTE: (Playername)[/b]
[b]UNVOTE[/b]

more_horiz
Unoffical Votecount 1.1!
(1) Alisae (L-4)  - Alisae,
(1) CrimsonOverlord (L-4) - Bladecharge,

Not Voting (7) : Lux, DanelerH, jjh927, LightYagami5, faervel, CrimsonOverlord, Debi

With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
Ali note: I'm doing these just in case Lazy Botto doesn't lol. And ffs can I not fuck these up? Kay thanks.

more_horiz
/Vote Alisae

Acting mod and unnecessary amount of coaching for BladeCharge while insisting on him making a vote even though were he REALLY a coach kinda person he could start one and stop staying out...
(Fyi the concept of RNG votes doesn't work if you keep saying it is a random vote...)

more_horiz
I just noticed I dropped the keywords "to gain trust" at the end of my sentence so please read it with that...
(Sorry I'll double check from now on)
(Yay...we playin' mafia again~!)

more_horiz
Faer there's a few things wrong with that.
A. Read the interaction again. I didn't insist he make a vote, I told him to read how I described how a beginning of a game plays out in my experience because I was wondering why he didn't make a vote.
B. This is most likely his first game on site. Yes, I am blatantly coaching him. I'm trying to help him (and anyone else) through with understanding how the game works.
C. I blatantly said in my first post.
Alisae wrote:
In all seriousness, I learned things.
So I'll be sharing knowledge.
This means I will also be playing to my wincon, but also teaching people along the way.
So I will not lie about theory. Feel free to ask me any questions about the game when it comes to just how the game works or abbreviations I may end up using.
So how is coaching scummy in this case if I'm just trying to help newer players learn and understand the game?

Either way you're misrepping my interaction with him, so that's nice.
Now a few questions.
D. Why is posting a votecount scummy again? I find it useful for myself to refer to these later and make analysis off of voting patterns. And if Botto has a problem with it he can tell me to stop.
E. Why is my coaching scummy there?

more_horiz
While I'm at it
UNVOTE

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
(Yay...we playin' mafia again~!)

DA Wolf Mafia #5 (Mafia wins!) Giphy
I'm excited!

more_horiz
A.Same thing. if I was new to something and confused I'd follow whatever others told me to do as well.SPECIALLY if you were like "Why not?"("It should be obvious enough that makes you look bad when you don't do that")
B.Nice of you.
C.You can't refer to YOUR posts for saying they are true no matter how far in the past you made them(Same day in this case) for if you are lying you could be lying from the very first post.
D.Posting a vote count by itself is not scummy.Posting a vote count for...2votes however is a different case...it's like you are insisting from the very start that you should be the one to post them and no one else should so you can be like "But I am useful I am posting all these cool colorful vote counts" and what does this one have for you to refer to  if you posted it considering you said you wanted to refer to your vote counts later?So you can be like "But BladeCharge was the 1st one to lynch Crims" in case something went wrong or be like "But I am voting myself how can I be bad when I am voting myself?"
E.Coaching again by itself is not scummy but trying to carry them literally step by step(I doubt "bolding" really needs coaching...)  from the start before anything is needed is like saying "I am the ONLY one for you to trust" and it's scummy cause it's like you're trying to create a safe vote for yourself instead of just simple coaching.You wanna be a good coach then give them play patterns to follow by doing stuff instead of just laying low and being the "good guy".

...I say "laying low" but there realy isn't much to lay low from I admit so uhh...I think this kinda started too late everyone's MIA T.T

more_horiz
Waiting for that debi claiming town post cuz he does so everytime. Other than that ill have to say faer was pretty jumpy about the tutorial dancing loli gave (alisae) so thats that. 

I feel no pressure whatsoever from blades vote cuz it was like a baby trying a new toy.

Bring dem discussions

more_horiz
I'm not MIA, Faerv. I can lurk like a master. Anyways, give it a couple of days and try not to kill anyone with random voting. You need 5 of the 7 people willing to random lynch a mafia to actually vote for said mafia member. That is (probably) not going to happen, especially if we don't even have that many people.

more_horiz
A. No... They aren't the samething. Telling someone what to do is saying "you should be voting someone." Asking why they aren't voting and then directing them to something that shows a way to start out the game, especially after they were like "I have no idea what to do" is not telling someone how to vote or making someone follow orders.

B. -

C. Now you're just reaching for something.

D. First line defeats your whole arguement. Plus that is bad analysis off of that votecount, I can do better Razz Right now you're reaching for more reasons to vote me. I'm not insisting on anything, hence the word "unoffical." If you want to go ahead and post them go ahead and do so by all means.

E. You're reaching for more things now. Tho I see what you're thinking. You're thinking "I'm buddying him or trying to pocket him so I will get him to townread me" and I can understand that, but teaching him how to get his vote counted is buddying? That's a reach.

F. Space your things out a bit if you want to be readable.

VOTE: faervel

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Waiting for that debi claiming town post cuz he does so everytime. Other than that ill have to say faer was pretty jumpy about the tutorial dancing loli gave (alisae) so thats that. 

I feel no pressure whatsoever from blades vote cuz it was like a baby trying a new toy.

Bring dem discussions
You're probably town for the 2nd bit, but we'll see how this develops.
What do you think of the conversation between Fearvel and me?

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I'm not MIA, Faerv. I can lurk like a master. Anyways, give it a couple of days and try not to kill anyone with random voting. You need 5 of the 7 people willing to random lynch a mafia to actually vote for said mafia member. That is (probably) not going to happen, especially if we don't even have that many people.
I'm probs out of RVS right now, and I scumread Faer because of his reaching and blatant misrepresentation.
But what makes you think scum won't self-hammer?
What makes you think scum would not attempt to bus? If scum get's lynched there is most likely someone trying to bus them.

Also what do you think of Faer's jump on me?

more_horiz
Are you tunneling faer atm? Are you trying to lead us to think faer is hitler? Or are you just trying to develop the game cuz thats the only thing that has happened so far

more_horiz
Nah just trying to advance the gamestate. And lay pressure.
Do you townread me because of that interaction? Do you scumread me?
Do you townread Faer because of that interatcion? Do you scumread him?

I'm looking for that kind of stuff.

more_horiz
I know what you're looking for. It's just you'll only get anything if people make mistakes, and nobody is going to make any mistakes if you explain exactly what you're angling for.

more_horiz
jj that stuff was for Crimmy.

more_horiz
/Vote alisae
1st of all, basicly¿ wtf is basicly? Spelling is important
2nd of all, I'm better at coaching
3rd of all, I love you <3

In all seriousness good luck everybody

more_horiz
<3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply