Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed) EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed)

more_horiz
DA Wolf Mafia #5

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

Roles:
Town:
Spoiler :

Mafia:
Spoiler :

Wolves:
Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign-ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Townfolk
Townfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

-----------
Mafioso
Godfather

-----------
Wolf

Sign-Ups:
Before signing up, please ask yourself "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign-up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Alisae
2. Lux
3. DanelerH
4. Bladecharge
5. jjh927
6. LightYagami5
7. faervel
8. CrimsonOverlord
9. Debi

Reserves:

Prizes:
Winners receive 1,500 DP

Last edited by NightBot on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed)

more_horiz
Tell me if I missed anything, its been so long I've forgotten a lot...

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed)

more_horiz
Scum favored set up.
Nothing wrong with that.
More blitz sounds fun.
/in

Also @nightbot can you make a seperate thread for when the game actually starts?

more_horiz
btw this game I will not lie about theory and how the game works/things I learned.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Also @nightbot can you make a seperate thread for when the game actually starts?

Why though? So much work... I guess...

more_horiz
Count Dr. Spencer Reid

more_horiz
In

more_horiz
i guess i could try

more_horiz
I am in.

more_horiz
@faervel LIVE   DA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed) 3047667789

more_horiz
This game is similar to town of salem! I am in!!!

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
@faervel LIVE   DA Wolf Mafia #5 Sign-Up Thread (Closed) 3047667789

*comes back to life*

Sorry was a lil' busy these days.

IN!!!

more_horiz
Im very busy these days, but kinda tempted so in

more_horiz
Joining

more_horiz
thats 8 if im not mistaken

more_horiz
Actually @nightbot can you add another Vanilla Townie/Citizen/Townsfolk?

more_horiz
5 VT (Vanilla Townies), 1 cop/Sheriff, 1 doc, vs 1 goon + 1 GF or Roleblocker and the set up is good imo.

SK might make the set up a bit too tilted against the town making them hard to win if they only have one mislynch and the SK doesn't hit maf, but some people might like it better that way so whatever. Like it's small and and SK fits in moreso with a lot more people.

Currently it's 5v2v1
1 Mislynch
Scum + SK hit townies.
2v2v1 Lylo (lynch or lose) right away. Lynching Town here means town loses no matter what, and SK get's endgamed no matter what. SK shoots a goon but a goon shoots a townie that's draw, town loses. SK and Goon shoot the same person SK loses. SK shoots town but goon shoots SK they lose either way.
Basicly Lynch town, following can happen:
SK Shoot Goon + Goon shoot Townie = Draw
SK and Goon both shoot the same person = SK loss.
SK shoots town but Goon shoots SK = SK loss.
SK shoots scum but Goon shoots SK = SK loss.

If scum is lynched in this situation a few more things happen. If SK shoots scum but scum shoot the SK town wins. If SK shoots town but scum shoots the SK it's a 1v1 scum wins. if SK shoots scum and scum shoot the town it's a 1v1 draw, SK wins. If SK shoots town but scum shoot a different townie it's a draw.

The point: turning the SK slot into a VT slot and adding a VT slot leaves room for 2 mislynches before Lylo (Lynch or lose).

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Actually @nightbot can you add another Vanilla Townie/Citizen/Townsfolk?

Sure, it works out, since I got 9 participants.

I'll see if I can get this up tomorrow, I'll be kinda busy, so it likely wouldn't be until night fall (GMT-6).

more_horiz
Also btw if a 10th person would like to join, they can just take my slot and I'd probably hydra with someone like Dan or Crimmy since they seem like cool people to hydra with assuming they are okay with it.

more_horiz
I think that the ideal set-up for a 9 person game would be 6-2-1.

Think we don't need any more players.

more_horiz
Nah i wanna stay a single headed dragon @alisae. No offence ofc

more_horiz
Lux no...
Just no...
SK is a lot better in a 14+ player environment or something like that.

more_horiz
While I do agree that a couple more people in the game would be good to prevent a quick loss for an unlucky Town, the players here enjoy having the Wolf/SK in the game.  Besides, while I don't know whether or not the same holds true on Mafiascum, the games here will still continue if more than one faction can complete its goal.

Assuming the worst case scenario:
 - Nine players
 - Town = Cop, Doctor, four Townsfolk
 - Mafia = Godfather, Mafioso
 - SK/Wolf
 - mislynch Day 1
 - Wolf/SK kill Town
 - Mafia kill Town
 - no successful heal by Doctor

We would still have a scenario with three Town, two Mafia, and a Wolf on Day 2.  Any faction can still win the game.  Though it would be difficult for Town to win, it has been managed in the past.

more_horiz
Scum's goal is to control 50% of the votes.
Town's goal is to eliminate all threats to the town.
SK's goal is to eliminate both town and scum. AKA they're self-aligned. No?

If town get's lynched that day in the worst case sinareo, how does the SK win?
If anything they draw with scum.

Either way, a debate for a different time.
if @Nightbot wants to include a wolf/SK or not, it's up to them.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Lux no...
Just no...
SK is a lot better in a 14+ player environment or something like that.

Yes, just YES. We'll never get 14+ active players on DA. We don't need anyone else.

more_horiz
When will we start playing?   Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Upon Botto's command

more_horiz
The more we stall, the more inactive people will become. Where is jj at

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply