Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Me calling people amateurs because they disagree with me is bs. I'm calling you amatateurs because: 1. You are, you've even admitted to it. 2. You cannot see even the most blatant of things that make someone suspicious. The ONLY progression (whether negative or positive) I've seen is from Dan, myself and whoever started going after me.

You were not even progressing the game as much as you think you did. Even if you do, you were slowing down the game as much when you were inactive. Your game progressing is rather barking than game progressing. 

And just because you play mafia a lot more than us (many of us actually never heard of mafia before Linda introduced us to this) and use cheeky abbreviations such as FOS that doesen't make you any more professional than us. And thanks to you, many of us also had a horrible round of mafia. 

Yes, I'm the wolf. Sheriff too OP DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 3974120512 

Well then, since I'll die soon or later, I'll work on town side. If we lynch a mafia player I'll do my best to kill a mafia player later this night.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Me calling people amateurs because they disagree with me is bs. I'm calling you amatateurs because: 1. You are, you've even admitted to it. 2. You cannot see even the most blatant of things that make someone suspicious. The ONLY progression (whether negative or positive) I've seen is from Dan, myself and whoever started going after me.

You were not even progressing the game as much as you think you did. Even if you do, you were slowing down the game as much when you were inactive. Your game progressing is rather barking than game progressing. 

That's why I'm GETTING you lynched? Sure. I've also posted one of the most in this game.

And just because you play mafia a lot more than us (many of us actually never heard of mafia before Linda introduced us to this) and use cheeky abbreviations such as FOS that doesen't make you any more professional than us. And thanks to you, many of us also had a horrible round of mafia. 

Actually, it does make me better, maybe not professional. Have you never heard of practice makes perfect? I'll stop now, as by continuing this all I'm doing is acting condescending.

Yes, I'm the wolf. Sheriff too OP DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 3974120512 

Didn't expect that.

Well then, since I'll die soon or later, I'll work on town side. If we lynch a mafia player I'll do my best to kill a mafia player later this night.

DO NOT TRUST THIS. Wolf and scum combined = 2 potential town kills, which results in a higher chance of them winning. Either way we'll have to deal with 2, so why give the bad guys extra kills? 

more_horiz
I forgot to colour what were my words, however you should be able to tell what is what.

more_horiz
I understand your concern for me, but I do not mean any harm. It's in my best interest that this game ends earlier, since I don't want to wait too long for the next one DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 3974120512

more_horiz
Tbh didnt enjoy this round as much so i want the next game too lol. Well then now we have to deduce who the remaining town is.

more_horiz
Let's put a general summary on this then

Town

Faervel (Townfolk)
unknown
unknown
Crimson (sheriff)
unknown

Wolf

Lux

Mafia

Unknown
Unknown

Now...Pretty sure that fark isn't mafia, if he is, then this game got wasted because he's inactive lol. So, he's most probably a townfolk.

This leads us to next: 

Faervel
Drunkion
unknown
Crimson
unknown

Lux

unknown
unknown

Now, Katana has been shown as town for crims, so he possibly is the godfather. Other 3 possible mafia players could be: JC, Dan and Hazmah. Judging trio's behaviour, most suspicious to me is DanelerH in fact.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Now, Katana has been shown as town for crims, so he possibly is the godfather. Other 3 possible mafia players could be: JC, Dan and Hazmah. Judging trio's behaviour, most suspicious to me is DanelerH in fact.

I would like to know your reasoning, but if you insist, then
/lynch DanelerH

more_horiz
Putting my hand into the fire because I have nothing else to lose anyway.

And it's very simple, if me and JC were the scum partners, we wouldn't want to get rid of you or hazmah because that would make sure that we are the mafia. But it's also vice-versa. And I turn out to not being mafia, that's unfortunate for you and haz. So, at the night, you'll be trying to get rid of either me or crimson, since he can investigate you and find out the truth.

And it's obvious that if you are mafia, that your partner would be hazmah. You two are basically siding with each other for the whole round.

more_horiz
Sounds about accurate, but there's one thing you're missing.  If Hazmah and I were both Mafia, I would have voted to lynch xem while xe was afk.  This would make me less suspicious later, while the Sheriff would ideally be taken out before I could be investigated.  That wouldn't matter if I was the Godfather.  Overall, this would benefit the Mafia a lot more than trying to protect Hazmah.  I stand by my statement that I am a regular Town, but I can only prove that if I die.  Lynch me if you wish.

more_horiz
But what would happen if you would lynched him and others lynched him as well? He'd be taken out, and you couldn't afford that loss.

I'm going to leave to town dudes to lynch you, as I do not benefit by lynching you. I'll just lock the lynch if necessary.

more_horiz
Sure we could.  It would only be one of three lost.  I would have been one of the first ones to lynch xem, thus making me less suspicious.  Alternatively, I would be under suspicion for trying to lynch Hazmah, thus making Hazmah less suspicious.  It's a win-win.  Regardless, this is all hypothetical.

more_horiz
I'm still up to my theory. But you make some good points.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Let's put a general summary on this then

Town

Faervel (Townfolk)
unknown
unknown
Crimson (sheriff)
unknown

Wolf

Lux

Mafia

Unknown
Unknown

Now...Pretty sure that fark isn't mafia, if he is, then this game got wasted because he's inactive lol. So, he's most probably a townfolk.

This leads us to next: 

Faervel
Drunkion
unknown
Crimson
unknown

Lux

unknown
unknown

Now, Katana has been shown as town for crims, so he possibly is the godfather. Other 3 possible mafia players could be: JC, Dan and Hazmah. Judging trio's behaviour, most suspicious to me is DanelerH in fact.

There is no guarantee behind drunkion being town, other then he is afk, which doesn't prove anything. 

That leaves 2 scum in JC, Dan, myself, drunk and katana. I could easily see a connection between JC and drunk/katana. Dan seemed to realise I was infact not scum, so I'm giving him town points

That leaves Katana, drunk and JC.

Also, out of us 5 there is one doctor. Katana can't be doctor, I'm not doctor (Yes, this is a claim). Drunk could POSSIBLY be doctor, as doctor didn't save any Last night, but that could also be due to the fact that only one person died and he seemed unlikely. Drunk also mentioned the doctor first on D2 (I think), which possibly means that he IS in fact the doctor. I would be betting on Drunk being doctor.

So this is the rankings

Town:
Crimson (Sherrif)
Myself (Townsfolk)
Faervel (Townsfol)
Unknown
Unknown

Wolf:
Lux

Scum:
Unknown 
Unknown

This leaves JC, Dan and Katana. I'd think JC would be mafioso, with then Katana being Godfather. I don't think Dan would unvote me if I was in fact town, as he'd be able to frame Lux and JC. Katana has generally not posted much, and I've seen JC post on other things but not on mafia for some reason, as if he's trying to be sly.

So, my THOUGHTS:

Town - 
Crimson (Sherr)
Faervel 
hazmah
Dan
Drunk (Doctor)

Wolf - 
Lux

Mafia - 
JC
Katana

more_horiz
I seriously suspect katana as well. Id be nice to lynch katana just to prove my major doubt.

more_horiz
He could possibly be the godfather indeed. I'll be going w/whatever the majority goes.

more_horiz
So I guess we're going with Katana, then?  Regardless, looks like I'm not getting lynched.
/unlynch DanelerH

more_horiz
Then /lynch silentkatana

more_horiz
/lynch Katana

more_horiz
Hmm, I think it would be better to lynch JC, but I'll probably switch
Anyway, @DanelerH can you claim doc if you're doc?

more_horiz
@JC the shadow hunter
you as well if you're doctor.

more_horiz
You have to actually switch lynch from me first DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 8 3974120512

more_horiz
/Unlynch Lux

more_horiz
And I wouldn't lynch Katana just yet. Maybe we should hear what he has in his defence. At the end, on the paper, he is town.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
And I wouldn't lynch Katana just yet. Maybe we should hear what he has in his defence. At the end, on the paper, he is town.

That's why I would like to see a doctor claim

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Lux wrote:

That's why I would like to see a doctor claim

Reasonable.

more_horiz
Fark is doc for sure, we can wait on him claiming that

more_horiz
Ok im doctor, so im basically ded hehe, i saved crim first round just out of luck, that's why he trust me since i knew he was town when he didnt die, now im dead since mafia will kill me, now i gotta go afk since 2 much studies  RIP ME

more_horiz
Pretty sure we will both die now lmao, but yeah there you have it

more_horiz
/lynch DanelerH

I'm pretty sure we now know who is the mafia. 

Sure we could.  It would only be one of three lost.  I would have been one of the first ones to lynch xem, thus making me less suspicious.  Alternatively, I would be under suspicion for trying to lynch Hazmah, thus making Hazmah less suspicious.  It's a win-win.  Regardless, this is all hypothetical.

You might be doing the same thing with JC now.

more_horiz
Care to elaborate? Sure i havent trusted dan since the beginning but explanation?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply