Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 2 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Better tag all in case they forgot

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT! DAY 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/8/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED!

@Drunkion
@JC the shadow hunter
@CrimsonOverlord
@hazmah
@faervel
@SilentKatana
@DanelerH
@Lux

more_horiz
Got mah role~!

more_horiz
Leggo! 

/skipday

more_horiz
People have been creeping around for this,haven't they?(Come on there was no one online just now DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 2 1550756652 )

/skipday

more_horiz
Good luck to all and let the trials begin ! 

/skipday

more_horiz
I think we should lynch Daneler.  He seems shifty.
/lynch DanelerH
/skipday

more_horiz
ONE MORE VOTE TO SKIPDAY. FORGOT TO SAY IT'S FIVE VOTES TO SKIP!

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
DAY 1 HAS BEEN SKIPPED! NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/8/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

more_horiz
NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT! DAY 2 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/9/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED! 5 VOTES TO LYNCH/SKIP TODAY!

Players remaining:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion

Roles remaining

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather
Mafioso

Wolf

more_horiz
Alright, so this must mean one of three things:
1) The Mafia hit the Wolf and the Wolf chose not to target anyone yet.
2) The Mafia hit the person protected by the Doctor and the Wolf chose not to target anyone yet.
3) The Mafia hit the Wolf and the Wolf hit the person protected by the Doctor.

It isn't midnight of the 8th yet, so that's excluded and I'm excluding the Mafia not targeting anyone because they gain no benefit from that.  This doesn't leave us with any lead on who the Mafia or the Wolf are, so the best course of action appears to be to skip to the next day, unless anyone has any objections?

more_horiz
I dont advise so, as that would highly benefit the mafia in successfully killing a town the next day

more_horiz
I realize this, but is it any higher than it was on the first day?  If they hit the Wolf, maybe, but they don't know if they hit the Wolf or if they hit the one the Doctor protected.  If someone is able to provide information on who the Mafia might be, great, but I don't think we have enough information to lynch anyone.

more_horiz
As of now we obviously dont, but i wanna hear what the others have to say before i raise my fingers of suspicion

more_horiz
Fair enough.  Hopefully we can find something.

more_horiz
For clarification, the Wolf does not have an autovest this game. The Wolf will only be given an autovest in games with more people or more roles.

more_horiz
By that we can assume the wolf didnt target anyone and the mafia hit the one that the doctor healed or vice versa

more_horiz
The Mafia has no reason not to target anyone, so I think it's safe to assume the former.

more_horiz
Yeah that scenario makes more sense. Still i wanna know what the others will say, guessing that will be most likely tomorrow though due to timezones

more_horiz
i think the mafia hit the one healed by the doctor and wolf didnt target anyone, someone was healed? i think that person might come out right now

more_horiz
Yeah, it is practically certain the doctor healed the one hit by the Mafia, as there is no reason for the mafia to hold back on the first night. I'm assuming the wolf didn't kill for the usual reasons too, might well mean the wolf is one of the experienced players, but that's nothing but rank speculation at this point... We seem to have blessed with a ery good doctor this round Razz

more_horiz
I was the one that got healed ;-; this is like 3rd time they try to kill me off the bat thnx doctor kun

more_horiz
Love how the day starts right when I sleep even if I only sleep 4h that night DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 2 576792747

So umm...Crim's either town or he stole mah role...but I guess we can assume he's safe for the time being;

...I hate this clueless stage of the game.

more_horiz
Yeah... this stage is even worse than before, as nobody got killed, and we have no wolf clues to go on

more_horiz
Wew, so as soon as I get back from practice, we not only have no clues to lead us to the mafia or wolf, but we also know that either the mafia or wolf didnt target anyone whatsoever or we just have a blessed doctor ( Razz ), but as stated as above I believe that we need to wait tmrw for other people to reply, skipping day would also be beneficial towards the mafia/wolf..... but we have no leads..... anywho lets just wait for responses since this seems to be the best course to take as of now

more_horiz
If anything we just need to go by slips

more_horiz
We are clueless. It's a logical move for wolf to kill no one during first night, as he is, as we know, as clueless just like the rest of us. Mafia hit someone the doctor healed, what is pretty lucky, as doctor can no longer heal themselves. It's just funny to me that Crims got healed 3 times in a row during the first night

more_horiz
So what do we do? If we skip its highly likely someone will die and even if someone dies, what would be the basis of accusing someone? Ill go ahead and make a.move. Dan you are mafia! You keep trying to skip the day to ensure someone dies

more_horiz
Pretty early to accuse crims...panicking? 

I doubt that mafia would risk losing a player so early. It is indeed a suspicious behaviour by Dan, but I think there is not enough proof to accuse him. 

On the other side, you already get yourself an alibi, actually the alibi you had last two games, and that is pretty suspicious to me.  

We are just clueless as yesterday, so town would lose only 1.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply