Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Putting my hand into the fire because I have nothing else to lose anyway.

And it's very simple, if me and JC were the scum partners, we wouldn't want to get rid of you or hazmah because that would make sure that we are the mafia. But it's also vice-versa. And I turn out to not being mafia, that's unfortunate for you and haz. So, at the night, you'll be trying to get rid of either me or crimson, since he can investigate you and find out the truth.

And it's obvious that if you are mafia, that your partner would be hazmah. You two are basically siding with each other for the whole round.

Lux wrote:
But what would happen if you would lynched him and others lynched him as well? He'd be taken out, and you couldn't afford that loss.

I'm going to leave to town dudes to lynch you, as I do not benefit by lynching you. I'll just lock the lynch if necessary.

Lux wrote:
/lynch DanelerH

I'm pretty sure we now know who is the mafia. 

Sure we could.  It would only be one of three lost.  I would have been one of the first ones to lynch xem, thus making me less suspicious.  Alternatively, I would be under suspicion for trying to lynch Hazmah, thus making Hazmah less suspicious.  It's a win-win.  Regardless, this is all hypothetical.

You might be doing the same thing with JC now.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Putting these quotes, I'm pretty sure that Dan is mafia, but I'm not sure who is his partner.

more_horiz
I'm more sure of JC being scum, so I think JC should be lynched. Dan and Katana can be varied, and so if JC flips Godfather then Dan should be killed. If JC flips mafioso, then I'll think on it
Would like for more posts from Katana and JC. I still think if Dan was mafia he would've bandwaggoned and lynched me. He could've easily framed Lux after that, and once Lux flipped Wolf he could've defended his partner JC

/Lynch JC

more_horiz
Interesting theory. I'll consider changing my lynch, but not before I hear what JC has to say in his defense.

more_horiz
@Lux
come on man .-.

more_horiz
/unlynch DanelerH

But still not lynching JC. 

I'll wait and see what other town players will do. I feel dead already DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 3974120512

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
/unlynch DanelerH

But still not lynching JC. 

I'll wait and see what other town players will do. I feel dead already DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 3974120512

But dan's already voting someone, so by doing this all you're doing is stalling the game out.

more_horiz
Alright, lynch might be already locked once I wake up, so, /lynch JC

Also, /skipday.

more_horiz
I have to say....... amazing deducing skills, I have nothing to say in my defense since your evidence contradicts whatever I say in the first place  Laughing Laughing Laughing

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
I have to say....... amazing deducing skills, I have nothing to say in my defense since your evidence contradicts whatever I say in the first place  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I get the feeling this is sarcasm.

more_horiz
So are we lynching Katana or JC?  There are two votes for each of them so far.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
So are we lynching Katana or JC?  There are two votes for each of them so far.

JC.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:

How is it sarcasm? o.o, though this wasnt really fun... its still honored praise and I just got back to seeing the posts lel

more_horiz

Let it go JC, their Eye of Justice got everything covered, lol.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:

How is it sarcasm? o.o, though this wasnt really fun... its still honored praise and I just got back to seeing the posts lel

Lux wrote:

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 AMgG2jh

more_horiz
I'm almost certain Katana is the Godfather, but I guess JC is the safer option.
/unlynch Katana
/lynch JC

more_horiz
We need more roles in this game, its like 80% chance town is going to win when there is only like 6-7 roles ;-;

more_horiz
Interesting that my being revealed as town immediately throws suspicion on me as godfather... I can see where it's coming from, but it is rather funny that this is exactly what happened the last game xD. Also Hazmah, as a heads up, Doctor does appear as town to the Sheriff. I'm not the doctor however, but if it is still the same as with the first game, that's how it works. Would need @Linda-Senpai to confirm if that's still the case though.

But yeah, I would caution people on thinking I'm the godfather, if we hit right on JC, you'll go straight for me the next night, which will be problematic. I'm not saying don't lynch me (Tgough I am, please let me live Q_Q) at the very least, think it out before heading off the the gallows instantly DX

/Lynch JC

/Skipday

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
hazmah wrote:

Lux wrote:

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 AMgG2jh

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 3974120512 DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 3974120512 sorry, I was just joking.

more_horiz
Well /lynch jc and /skipday now then doctor and i will die for sure

more_horiz
We need more roles in this game, its like 80% chance town is going to win when there is only like 6-7 roles ;-;

No thanks. Considering you lot immediately skip day 1, if Mafia and Wolf hit seperate townies you are immediately down to the ratio of 2:1:3 (Mafia, Wolf, Town) or 3:3 (Bad to Good). The probability of this happening is 10/21, so basically a half, and this is only for Day 2 (practically ur Day 1). Basically, this means there is 1/2 chance for town to practically lose the game D2. Just think of the havoc it can create giving the bad guys to NKs. 
SilentKatana wrote:
Interesting that my being revealed as town immediately throws suspicion on me as godfather... I can see where it's coming from, but it is rather funny that this is exactly what happened the last game xD. Also Hazmah, as a heads up, Doctor does appear as town to the Sheriff. I'm not the doctor however, but if it is still the same as with the first game, that's how it works. Would need @Linda-Senpai to confirm if that's still the case though.

But yeah, I would caution people on thinking I'm the godfather, if we hit right on JC, you'll go straight for me the next night, which will be problematic. I'm not saying don't lynch me (Tgough I am, please let me live Q_Q) at the very least, think it out before heading off the the gallows instantly DX

/Lynch JC

/Skipday

Hmm, I thought sherrif checked for specific roles, mb. 

This made no sense tbh. You can caution us but you did nothing to actually prove your innocence. You basically said the equivalent to "I'm innocent, please don't hurt me". I don't like it as the whole paragraph generally seems misleading to make you seem as if you're town. 

In fact the only reason why I even possibly suspect Dan is because of the whole "Lynch me if you want" scenario where he votes himself. That's usually a scum-tell as it's sort of in a way saying "I'm town, I'll die for reads" or "I'm not afraid, scared or panicking."

Hmm, this is most likely how the night will play out:
Mafia attacks wolf
Wolf attacks someone (possibly mafia)

The reasoning behind Mafia attacking wolf is simply because, Wolf might attack someone randomly or someone he THINKS is mafia but might not be. Wolf poses the highest threat level to Mafia at the moment as we're about to lynch the partner.

As for wolf, whoever he attacks is irrelevant (though hopefully he doesn't go traitor on us becaue either way it's not helping himself or us), because as soon as he turns we can just lynch him if he's not already dead, which he should be if Mafia is aware of the game at all.  

And yeah, that's how it will go. @Drunkion please do not heal Lux, Katana or Daneler. I'd prefer if you'd heal myself, but it's your call.

I'm much more heavily leaning on Katana being scum, but the last scum is definitely between one of those 2. Do not waver and think randomly. Do not assume one is definetly not Mafia.

@Lux if you're not going to turn on us, if JC flips Godfather then attack Daneler. If JC flips Mafioso then attack Katana.

more_horiz
A'right, if I'm right, lynch is locked. And we need just one more vote to skipday. So...

P.S. I really like when you're less aggressive like right now DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 9 3974120512

more_horiz
To be honest, lynching myself is more of a joke than anything else.  I did so on day 1 before even checking my role.
/skipday

more_horiz
You better be right on JC, if he turns out to be town, I'm killing a town tonight.

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:

/Lynch JC

/Skipday

Hmm, I thought sherrif checked for specific roles, mb. 

This made no sense tbh. You can caution us but you did nothing to actually prove your innocence. You basically said the equivalent to "I'm innocent, please don't hurt me". I don't like it as the whole paragraph generally seems misleading to make you seem as if you're town. 

In fact the only reason why I even possibly suspect Dan is because of the whole "Lynch me if you want" scenario where he votes himself. That's usually a scum-tell as it's sort of in a way saying "I'm town, I'll die for reads" or "I'm not afraid, scared or panicking."

Hmm, this is most likely how the night will play out:
Mafia attacks wolf
Wolf attacks someone (possibly mafia)

The reasoning behind Mafia attacking wolf is simply because, Wolf might attack someone randomly or someone he THINKS is mafia but might not be. Wolf poses the highest threat level to Mafia at the moment as we're about to lynch the partner.

As for wolf, whoever he attacks is irrelevant (though hopefully he doesn't go traitor on us becaue either way it's not helping himself or us), because as soon as he turns we can just lynch him if he's not already dead, which he should be if Mafia is aware of the game at all.  

And yeah, that's how it will go. @Drunkion please do not heal Lux, Katana or Daneler. I'd prefer if you'd heal myself, but it's your call.

I'm much more heavily leaning on Katana being scum, but the last scum is definitely between one of those 2. Do not waver and think randomly. Do not assume one is definetly not Mafia.

@Lux if you're not going to turn on us, if JC flips Godfather then attack Daneler. If JC flips Mafioso then attack Katana.

It's not exactly as if I can definitively "prove" things right now, as there are still 4 town roles, only one of which has been confirmed as possibly being crimson. That leaves 3 people, myself, you, Lux (Who is likely wolf due to confession) JC, who we are suspecting heavily of mafia tendencies, and he seems to have totally given up. Then we have Drunk, who is afk, and Dan.

I myself still profess to be the town, so that eliminates 1 more town role, leaving doctor and a town. Meaning only one of you, Dan or Drunk are the remaining townsfolk. You have been fairly aggressive all game to be sure,  but I'm definitely not convinced of you being mafia. You seem quite experienced though, so I'm willing to accept you as town to be sure. Of course, it could be a complete double bluff, as you would have to be very confident in not being discovered as mafia to be that brazen, ergo you could well be godfather. All conjecture however, so I'm not making any definitive judgement there....

As for Drunk, he has been afk the majority of the time, and you would need to be very astute to make the call the doctor made in the first night, to save crimson, ergo why I discount you for doctor role, and Dan has proven to be very astute at playing if the previous game was any indication. I'm not sure on Drunk, although the lack of one being saved this round could shift it onto Drunk, even then, it's not the most accurate of suspicions, as a mafia member or wolf could simply just keep quiet about being healed...

Dan has been more active, which is what the godfather ought to be doing imo, whilst his instant blame of me whilst lynching JC would definitely be a godfatheresque move, throwing a companion under the bus (If JC does turn out to be mafia) whilst simultaneously casting suspicion on another member.

As for suspicions against me, I will still assert that I am town. I am either town or the godfather at this point, as you could see from Crimson's investigation. I am aware that I have been absent for a lot of the game, which I apologise for. Been a rather hectic week and I've been absent for quite a lot of the week as you can see how late I was in realizing I've passed the CGC deadline/other deadlines. Other than that, I don't have much more to say, as I still believe the charges against me are somewhat unsubstantial.

more_horiz
JC HAS BEEN LYNCHED HE WAS MAFIOSO! NIGHT 3 HAS BEGUN IT WILL END ON 6/13/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

Players remaining
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather

Wolf

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord died last night (killed by the Mafia)! He was the Sheriff! SilentKatana died last night (killed by Wolf)! He was the Godfather! 

Day 4 has begun! It will end on 6/16/16 at midnight or once skipped!

Players remaining
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Wolf

more_horiz
Gg folks.

more_horiz
/Lynch Lux
/Skipday

I could have won this if Crims didn't investigate me.

more_horiz
I investigated the right peeps ayy, welp gg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply