Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
You're just shooting fire, but you literally hit no one. 

I'm pretty sure JC is town. His "clues" were dropped probably by his unexperience in the game.

And instead of double posting, couldn't you put it all in one post? I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again.

1) Don't understand 

2) Unexperience =/= Not Mafia 

Are you crazy? How does unexperience determine whether or not you are mafia? It is completely RNG-based lmao. Seems like you're just trying to BS your way to defending your scum partner.

3) I'm allowed to and this is how I'm used to playing on DNF. I almost triple posted so eh

@CrimsonOverlord

No you haven't. You've just driven me in a circle. You say Wolf doesn't target N1 as it's BAD for them, but then say it's GG if they hit Mafia N1. How does that make any sense?

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Rofl. 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Rofl. 

Best post ever.

more_horiz
Again read it again. If they hit mafia and only one mafia remains, then the town lynches the remaining mafia they auto lose

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
>.< This is so frustating, Lynching someone may put a disadvantage on the mafia but on us too >.< I honestly dont know what to do, I only have 1 lead and its not credible, i need more inpput from kats and haz

You are literally just posting the same thing OVER AND OVER in an attempt to appear as a contributor, when you're doing literally 0. 

@Lux Care to explain WHY instead of just WHAT you think. Just seems that you're randomly trying to defend your scum partner.

@Crimson You do realise an essential part of a mafia is nitpicking and reading what your other players are saying, right? And how am I panicking.

Also, I wasn't suspicious of your for trying to lynch me, please re-read my posts instead of twisting my words Kthx.

And lastly, @Crimson How the hell does Wolf lose if he hits Mafia N1? Was that a slip at you saying YOU LOSE AS MAFIA when wolf hits you?

What is their to contribute too when you have no clue as to what your contributing for? The fact that you now post and rampage as you please is sort of a sign for panicking, not only that but your taking this game way too seriously; 'scum partner' like chill the hell out fam  and also this is like your first 3 posts, just because we suspect you because your afk is literally the only evidence we have atm, and we keep repeating the same thing over and over to emphasize that that problem needs to be fixed. and not only that your picking out certain quotes that benefit you out of like the 3 or 4 pages that happened. you act like your the only one suspicious when in truth everyone is atm, but now this post just leads me the fact that you're even more suspicious. You talk all of that yet you dont produce.... and please be more elaborate on 'scum partner' tyvm

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Again read it again. If they hit mafia and only one mafia remains, then the town lynches the remaining mafia they auto lose

I don't even understand anymore. How does Wolf auto lose if mafia is dead...

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Lux wrote:
Rofl. 

Best post ever.

Aww thanks  DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 4166208733

So, if he said what others have already said, how does that make JC suspicious but not the others?

You are actually trying to make me and JC a "scum partners". Lol.

Does anyone have anything else to add before I proceed and lynch hazmah?

Last edited by Lux on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I REALLY do NOT like this. JC has BARELY posted, and is pointing blame on someone (SK) that has posted before him. 

All he's done in this post is say what others have already said, point stupid suspicions and then straight after say lynching is risky. Yes, we KNOW lynching is risky, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't let Mafia do whatever we want.

/Lynch JC the shadow hunter

I was referring to this, I don't know why it wasn't added into post.

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
>.< This is so frustating, Lynching someone may put a disadvantage on the mafia but on us too >.< I honestly dont know what to do, I only have 1 lead and its not credible, i need more inpput from kats and haz

You are literally just posting the same thing OVER AND OVER in an attempt to appear as a contributor, when you're doing literally 0. 

@Lux Care to explain WHY instead of just WHAT you think. Just seems that you're randomly trying to defend your scum partner.

@Crimson You do realise an essential part of a mafia is nitpicking and reading what your other players are saying, right? And how am I panicking.

Also, I wasn't suspicious of your for trying to lynch me, please re-read my posts instead of twisting my words Kthx.

And lastly, @Crimson How the hell does Wolf lose if he hits Mafia N1? Was that a slip at you saying YOU LOSE AS MAFIA when wolf hits you?

What is their to contribute too when you have no clue as to what your contributing for?
Doesn't justify you posting something OVER AND OVER in an attempt to appear like you're actually doing something.

The fact that you now post and rampage as you please is sort of a sign for panicking
No it isn't. How can you determine is panicking or worrying when you've NEVER seen me play, and you've played AT BEST 3 games of Mafia. You have literally no experience to make that kind of choice.

, not only that but your taking this game way too seriously; 'scum partner' like chill the hell out fam  and also this is like your first 3 posts,
There is something called, and now hear me out because you've probably never heard of it, "Playing-The-Game"

just because we suspect you because your afk is literally the only evidence we have atm, and we keep repeating the same thing over and over to emphasize that that problem needs to be fixed.
No, you're not. You're doing it to fill quota and to APPEAR town. If I'm AFK what is the point in spamming it? Exactly, there is none. Suspecting me over AFK, when your posts do nothing to further gamestate. There are also several people who have posted 1 or 2 posts.

and not only that your picking out certain quotes that benefit you out of like the 3 or 4 pages that happened. you act like your the only one suspicious when in truth everyone is atm, but now this post just leads me the fact that you're even more suspicious. You talk all of that yet you dont produce.... and please be more elaborate on 'scum partner' tyvm

Are you suggesting I quote everything I see? I will quote anything I find suspicious or Towny. And I'm not acting as if I'm the only one suspicious, it's just that you're trying to form a bandwaggon effect and herd mentality on me because I'm afk. Good job on that.

"You talk all that yet you dont produe...." Please elaborate. Scum partner means one of the 2 scums  Suicide Kinda obvious

1)

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
hazmah wrote:
Lux wrote:
Rofl. 

Best post ever.

Your Welcome.

So, if he said what others have already said, how does that make JC suspicious but not the others?

It is suspicious BECAUSE everyone else has said it. Repeating adds nothing but makes you seem as if you're contributing. And unlike what everyone else has said, he said it in a way to make me appear as scum. At least Faervel did it in an attempt to progress the game.

And what is wrong with that? Seems heavily like you're scared and worried about being called a scum team and are using sarcasm to disguise it.

I don't even care if I die anymore, at least once I've died you two will be put under suspicion for lynching me.

more_horiz
So, if he said what others have already said, how does that make JC suspicious but not the others?

It is suspicious BECAUSE everyone else has said it. Repeating adds nothing but makes you seem as if you're contributing. And unlike what everyone else has said, he said it in a way to make me appear as scum. At least Faervel did it in an attempt to progress the game.

You are actually trying to make me and JC a "scum partners". Lol.

And what is wrong with that? Seems heavily like you're scared and worried about being called a scum team and are using sarcasm to disguise it.

I don't even care if I die anymore, at least once I've died you two will be put under suspicion for lynching me

So if apparently everyone else has been telling what has been told, and JC told it as well, that makes him suspicious?

And yeah, I'd be heavily scared if I'd die in a game DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 3974120512

I'm going ahead with this and doing /lynch Hazmah

more_horiz
And well, that's it for me. I have to go to sleep, good night folks.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
So, if he said what others have already said, how does that make JC suspicious but not the others?

You are actually trying to make me and JC a "scum partners". Lol.

I don't even care if I die anymore, at least once I've died you two will be put under suspicion for lynching me

So if apparently everyone else has been telling what has been told, and JC told it as well, that makes him suspicious?

Man, it's so obvious that you're scum it actually hurts. I'll stop now as it's obvious I'm dead.

And yeah, I'd be heavily scared if I'd die in a game DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 3974120512

The whole objective for teh game is preserving yourself and your faction *facepalm*

I'm going ahead with this and doing /lynch Hazmah

Is this legit?

more_horiz
If they are indeed mafia players, at least they kept their cool lmao

more_horiz
Also if you are town why the f are you auto lynching? Its just 2 votes on you. Sorry but ur acting way bizarre

more_horiz
Sorry but really no other lead /lynch hazmah

more_horiz
hazmah wrote:
Lux wrote:
hazmah wrote:
Lux wrote:
Rofl. 

Best post ever.

Your Welcome.

I don't even care if I die anymore, at least once I've died you two will be put under suspicion for lynching me.

Im just saying you;re suspicious and trying to understand on how you think im the mafia.... repeating stuff over and over is suspicious and doesnt make the game progress? As it stands now the game cant even progress without evidence. Im just trying to play my cards right and trying to decide on what to do. It true that I am suspecting you but you arent the only one as to who i have to be wary about (kats and drunk) and how am i using sarcasm? So i still currently do not know what to do atm, these r my thoughts for now

more_horiz
I give up. I thought I could manipulate people into mislynching you, but I couldn't. GG town, you're too good for me.

more_horiz
Well you just admited it lol, so yeh lets end this then

more_horiz
something doesnt add up right.....but you did admit it so

/lynch hazmah

more_horiz
Something doesn't seem right.  Why would a Mafia just give up like that?  I'm suspecting that Hazmah is Town and just wants us to lynch xem so we lynch JC and Lux later.  Well, this should lead to one of two scenarios:
1)  Hazmah is Mafia and we successfully lynch one of them.
2)  Hazmah is Town and we have a good idea of who two of the Mafia are.

Regardless of the outcome, it puts us in a bit of a better position.
/lynch Hazmah

more_horiz
Actually, I'm almost certain Hazmah is not the Mafia.

/unlynch Hazmah

more_horiz
If we look at this mathematically, we have eight players and three Mafia.  Now, if we lynch a random person, we have a 3/8 chance of that person being Mafia.  In Hazmah's case, though, it's different.  Xe's been afk since the beginning.  It's unlikely that the Godfather chose someone to lynch without discussion, which means at least one other Mafia had to be present.  Since we can't know if it was two people or one person, we can't increase the odds, but they can be decreased.  This would make Hazmah have either a 1/8 or a 1/6 chance (not sure which) of being Mafia.  Either way, it's still lower than anyone else's odds of 3/8.  Now let's look at who xe's accusing:  JC and Lux.

As we've previously discussed, JC and Lux are the most suspicious if Hazmah is Town, which xe has a relatively high chance of being (higher than anyone else, at least).  JC started getting a bit defensive when Hazmah started accusing xem.  I can't really blame xem for that, but it's still cause for a bit of suspicion.  The suspicion is raised further when we take a look at xyr correlation with Lux.  I've been suspicious of Lux for a bit, due to xem asking for the Doctor to reveal xemself and xe's been defending JC.  Xe doesn't really have a reason to do so, though, since they can't confirm that they are each Town.  What they can confirm, though, is if they are both Mafia.

I'm thinking we should lynch JC and see where it goes from there.  If JC is Mafia, then we can go ahead and lynch Lux.  If it turns out that JC is a Town, then I guess Hazmah and I are the most suspicious.

/lynch JC

more_horiz
Not a bad thought but i doubt people would switch to jc. Also hazmah fired at least 4 players while contradicying himself here and there. As you said both bullets are blind, but lets see how this goes. I too am suspicious of lux to some degree. If hazmah dies and he is town, we already know the 2 potential suspects

more_horiz
I don't like you. >.>
1st of all there's no actual reason to panic..2votes is faaaaaaar from 5...it's not that uncommon for people to randomly lynch someone just to see their(and others') reactions...

Sooo....if you're mafia you could still go on...no one was truly sure of anything...
But maaaaaaan if you're town...that's when I'd truly be mad... DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 576792747

I see your reasoning Dan but sadly...we're not going by numbers;Even if the chances are incredibly low,it's not 0% it never is.
Sorry but I am not changing my lynch as long as it's someone else defending him...

/Lynch Hazmah (was already there but it was pages ago so I thought someone might've forgotten this as in Hazmah never went vs this....)

more_horiz
Oh also YES you DID panic(and I think it's ok to be honest...)!

1.Forgetting to put some stuff in your 1 post and causing you to double post;
2.CLEARLY(or intentionally if you're mafia) missing the reasoning behind your lynches in Crim's&Lux's posts and kept asking them for more.
3.Some small grammar mistakes here&there which I saw but forgot T.T
4.Giving a wall of text to protect yourself when it wasn't truly needed.
Are...honestly all signs of panic.

Now...that aside...
Lux wrote:
Rofl. 

My mind can't handle this post T.T

more_horiz
Actually....  

/unlynch Hazmah

I in fact think he is just one reckless town player.

more_horiz
But going with Hannah's logic he and Daneler are suspicious then because Dan is defending his "scum partner" lol.

more_horiz
Hazmah* stupid autocorrect DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 3974120512

more_horiz
Not really following what's going on anymore... DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 6 3947605315

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply