Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 5 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
But isn't the night starting today? Basically day will end and there would be nothing done during the day.

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
Yeah it ends in 3 hours. I guess mafia benefited after all, unless we just choose to lynch someone .

more_horiz
I meant an actual pause.
As in game fully going inactive till a certain time.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah it ends in 3 hours. I guess mafia benefited after all, unless we just choose to lynch someone .

/lynch DanelerH

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

The day ends when I get back from work tonight, which is in approx twelve hours

more_horiz
Oh, then I guess we don't have to lynch someone yet.
/unlynch DanelerH

more_horiz
So 12 hours of more thinking time. Hope fark and kats can give some input

more_horiz
Well folks I have only one hour remaining.

more_horiz
Did I get NK'd? It seemed day was skip so I got no idea but...

more_horiz
Where were you? 

You are still in the game, but Day 2 ends in 10 hour and we totally have no idea who to lynch.

more_horiz
Sorry  for not being active i have exams ><, but yeah i think we shouldnt lynch anyone, not just yet the chances of hitting a town are too high since we dont have any evidence on who could be mafia

more_horiz
>.< This is so frustating, Lynching someone may put a disadvantage on the mafia but on us too >.< I honestly dont know what to do, I only have 1 lead and its not credible, i need more inpput from kats and haz

more_horiz
Well, I assume not. Anyway, FOS Daneler and Crimson. At beginning of day the only point of discussion between these 2 was something completely irrelevant and pointless. Seemed to point town in a pointless discussion

Also, why are people acting as if them getting no kills is so detrimental. Either way we'd have NO extra idea on who it is. Also, no, it is not that smart for wolf to target no one considering he has 2 targets outside of town that he NEEDS to kill to win, and is able to kill him. Mafia MAYBE, as you lot don't seem to do anything outside of basing suspicions off kills, but highly doubt it was the wolf to do anything.

I would also like for any counter claims to crimson's healing claim ASAP, and we'll then make a decision based off that scenario.

Also 

FOS (Finger of suspicion aka I think he's suspicious but not enough for a vote)

Seems to be pointing accusingly to Crimson for NO reason. There was NO counterclaims, and it seems as if he's trying to lure Doctor out. Also seemed to point accusingly to me over being inactive, which is fair enough, but could easily be setting up for a mislynch.

Crimson seems to be acting scummy though. He says "we can argue about things now", but the scenario is completely indifferent. There is literally nothing different, excluding that doctor got lucky. Though, Crimson has no one to counterlclaim his heal thing, however I wouldn't take that as final truth, maybe no one attacked anyone else (you seem to do that and think of it as an mlg play)

I'll read the rest of page 3, 4 and 5 and give my thoughts then.

more_horiz
2nd paragraph last word is supposed to be nothing

more_horiz
Wolf is as clueless as town is during Night 1. He'd just blind hit, what may not be benetifical to him later in the game.

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Weeeee, dont have school today

But from what Im hearing theres way too much anxiety, IN ALL HONESTY skipping the day would be too dangerous, not only does it give the mafia a chance to kill but also the wolf...... but also lynching would be just the same, since we can possibly kill one of our  own townsfolk or possibly even the doctor. I cant really raise my suspicion on anyone yet until I hear from (@SilentKatana , @Drunkion, @hazmah ) these are the players in which i barely have info on. but idk if we should either take the risk to lynch or not

I REALLY do NOT like this. JC has BARELY posted, and is pointing blame on someone (SK) that has posted before him. 

All he's done in this post is say what others have already said, point stupid suspicions and then straight after say lynching is risky. Yes, we KNOW lynching is risky, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't let Mafia do whatever we want.

/Lynch JC the shadow hunter

Btw, it's irrelevant if the wolf has no idea who they're targetting. At the end of the day EVERYONE they target is against them, and they need to get rid of scum ASAP

more_horiz
They want* 
Second para, last line. Inb4 counted as slip.

more_horiz
I never accused you of being mafia cuz you were afk  in fact i protected you lol. I proposed a calm analysis rather than lynching someone to death and going along with it.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Hazmah is either town or mafia, as in normal mafia. He doesnt have to give input in order for the kill to go through.
He aint the wolf i think due to him not giving any input at all and the night ended before deadline (aka inputs were given)

as it is now, hazmah really is the most suspicious, especially since he never even commented yet lol, at least fark commented but he really needs to elaborate more on what he thinks >.<

Lux wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Hazmah is either town or mafia, as in normal mafia. He doesnt have to give input in order for the kill to go through.
He aint the wolf i think due to him not giving any input at all and the night ended before deadline (aka inputs were given)

as it is now, hazmah really is the most suspicious, especially since he never even commented yet lol, at least fark commented but he really needs to elaborate more on what he thinks >.<

I'm actually giving a shot and saying he is the mafia. Look, there are not many mafia clues. Considering that only two players are mafia, and hazmah possibly being one, that leaves mafia really helpless and the battle continues between the town and the wolf. 

As for his role, I doubt he is godfather, if he's mafia, he's probably mafioso. 

This seems like a pretty obvious scum connection between the two. They are both attempting to push a bandwaggon onto me and trying to get me lynched, for no reason other than I was afk. Like, the first means nothing as no one is posting anything of quality.

The second is just some confusing ASF reasoning.

more_horiz
Before you go on a rampage, read the posts where i say to drop the lynch vs you. I believed you were town

more_horiz
You are also panicking and nitpicking the dialogue to your liking.

more_horiz
Btw, it's irrelevant if the wolf has no idea who they're targetting. At the end of the day EVERYONE they target is against them, and they need to get rid of scum ASAP

In past two rounds wolf choosed to hit nobody at Night 1. Guess it's done now too. But it's not important anyway, since we have move on.

And your lynch is kinda random. I seriously doubt JC is the mafia.

more_horiz
If wolf hits the mafia night 1 he loses basically, thats why he doesnt hit

more_horiz
>.< This is so frustating, Lynching someone may put a disadvantage on the mafia but on us too >.< I honestly dont know what to do, I only have 1 lead and its not credible, i need more inpput from kats and haz

You are literally just posting the same thing OVER AND OVER in an attempt to appear as a contributor, when you're doing literally 0. 

@Lux Care to explain WHY instead of just WHAT you think. Just seems that you're randomly trying to defend your scum partner.

@Crimson You do realise an essential part of a mafia is nitpicking and reading what your other players are saying, right? And how am I panicking.

Also, I wasn't suspicious of your for trying to lynch me, please re-read my posts instead of twisting my words Kthx.

And lastly, @Crimson How the hell does Wolf lose if he hits Mafia N1? Was that a slip at you saying YOU LOSE AS MAFIA when wolf hits you?

more_horiz
I think Crimson is innocent, but I would really like WHYS instead of just WHATS. You do realise I could say "X is susp, Y is Susp, Z is definetly not suspicious", and it would mean nothing because there's no reasoning behind it?

more_horiz
Reasoning behind wolf is that, if he hits a mafia and then only one mafia remains and the village lynches the mafia, then its auto gg for wolf lol

more_horiz
Gg as in he loses

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Reasoning behind wolf is that, if he hits a mafia and then only one mafia remains and the village lynches the mafia, then its auto gg for wolf lol

And that is bad for wolf, how? It's not, and so there's NO reasoning as to why eh shouldn't got for a N1 kill, esp when he has 2 to fight.

Btw, after day is over I prob won't check site as I have no Night Action. Can anyone pm me on dnf to tell me about the game? Username is same.

more_horiz
You're just shooting fire, but you literally hit no one. 

I'm pretty sure JC is town. His "clues" were dropped probably by his unexperience in the game.

And instead of double posting, couldn't you put it all in one post? I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again.

more_horiz
I literally explained why it was not beneficial

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply