Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JC the shadow hunter
Lux
DanelerH
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
9 posters

pollWhat type of game would you like to see next?

Wolf Mafia
0%
Mini Mafia
100%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
As usual IN

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

more_horiz
I'm joining

more_horiz
Linda, you forgot to remove Scotty from reserves list. 

Also, I am joining. 

@Lux

more_horiz
In this

more_horiz
In~!
Can I be wolf again? :3

P.S:If you're gonna add that no-chatbox rule I guess it's the best time. @Linda-Senpai

more_horiz
Pretty sure no chatbox is already in the rules isn't it?

more_horiz
Yeah but no one followed it. I dont think you can even stop people from doing that tbh, as they can just go on dn or pretty much everywhere else.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Pretty sure no chatbox is already in the rules isn't it?

It isn't~! DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) 1550756652

Though I guess I am asking for a stricter way to say it right now it just feels like a rule that's there...(or not :3)

more_horiz
Well that would require linda to be supervising us 24/7 lol

more_horiz
I know the people here are more reasonable than that DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!) 576792747

more_horiz
Sure, I'm in...

more_horiz
We need 1 more @drunkion cmon  joinz

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
We need 1 more @drunkion cmon  joinz

I suggest that sign-ups go around for little longer so more people can join.

more_horiz
Id love that, but tbh the most active people have already joined Sad

more_horiz
Just be a little patient Crimson.... The world isn't going to end if it doesn't start immediately.

more_horiz
In, remember to remind people they can't talk in public chat.

more_horiz
oh wow my post didnt made it, i tought i was already in XD 

in

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Just be a little patient Crimson.... The world isn't going to end if it doesn't start immediately.

You mean the mayans lied? DAMMIT

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Yeah but no one followed it. I dont think you can even stop people from doing that tbh, as they can just go on dn or pretty much everywhere else.

That's horrible and if anyone acts suspiciously in regards to cheating then they should get banned. 
As for them talking in chat if people see it they should report it and adequate punishment should be dished out.

Make sure to emphasise the fact that you can't talk otuside of thread Linda.

more_horiz
What about talking in chat and then copy paste it in thread? No?

more_horiz
Just... nvm

Last edited by hazmah on Tue May 31, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
why is everybody freaking out about this lol? You can simply even copy paste whatever you said in chat here. It is important that you post here so that the evidence stays and doesnt get cleared. We usually or better yet always did that so no hard feelings. We aren't raising any hell lmao

more_horiz
Keep joining peeps

more_horiz
8 signups so far. Keeping them open until I get back to Phoenix as I stated already

more_horiz
Hazmah, I dont mind them talking in chat

HOWEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

if the mothafuckin person is FUCKIN DEAD then they dont speak because they have a better idea of understanding who killed them

more_horiz
Keep joinin

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Welp this aint gonna start until linda gets here so yeh we just wait

more_horiz
Thank you all for your patience. I am back now, so I will be starting this game now. Roles will be handed out shortly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply