Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
because Roach forgot to remove your staff powers, like some of us.

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Because I forgot he had a special group so he had extra permissions Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 3974120512 all sorted now.

more_horiz
jv is nowhere to be found to inform me about the tourney >.>

more_horiz
Any suggestions for February's tournament schedule before I make it?

more_horiz
Structure Deck

also Prize cards

more_horiz
I have an idea of tournament but idk if you have space for it this month or not, lol.

Since a month only have 4 weeks lol:
Structure Deck
Prodecklist
Prize Card
-unknown-

I don't know if anyone else want something to be hosted so...

more_horiz
@DDS should rework the table, and we should return to Host pro decklist the first week.

Also a part of those 4 we get World Qualiafiers again.

more_horiz
well that's 4 then, perfect

more_horiz
No Qualifiers are a part I think.

So we have 1 spot anyway is @DDS the one that must set the Month in like 1 day

more_horiz
New plan since Tournament are popular atm the moment.

WCQ and Pro Deck hosted on the first Sunday of the month
Then custom tournament for the next Sundays after aswell as regular tournament ever weds.

Edit:

Schedule is up! Also we need one more tournament, I was thinking goat maybe? (Was popular)

more_horiz
It's time for again a ROle Play tournament, those where you pick Yugi and we take official konami instructions:

Like Yugi: your main deck must have 15 "Dark Magician" blabla

or Jadek

10 "Elemental hero" etc etc

We hosted 1 for sure, then I don't recall if a second but was cool and people liked it.

more_horiz
About WCQ Since I won 2015 WC, should I get like IRL a direct spot for the 2016, or Should I duel in WCQ again?

I need to know @roach

also I'll host PD

more_horiz
What's the name of the role play tournament? And no you must get through qualifications again Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 3974120512

more_horiz
it had different names first was Duelist Road I think or a similar one. anyway yeah it got hosted a lot of times last was with Red Dragon Archfiend.

more_horiz
Who hosted it laSt time?

more_horiz
oh, Duelist Road? was me, It's THIS DIO who hosted.

more_horiz
Want to host a new one? Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 3974120512

more_horiz
well, if you have new decklists for that, why not ._.

more_horiz
For that theres no problem we got a lot of new shit

more_horiz
so for the ??? week, fill in Duelist Road and the host as me then, I expect Jv to give the lists n new OP though.

more_horiz
Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 1968215193

2 left to fill

more_horiz
yeah just tell to me @roach and @parabox you wanna the pre constructed deck

OR the other option that konami gives that is you build yourself your deck by following their indication:

Examples:

I can take the Events Decklist for D/D/D preconstructed.

OR I can use the Konami rules for a Declan deck that are:

You must include at least 15 D/D cards in your Main Deck and 5 "dark contract". Your extra deck can only contain "D/D" cards.

which one do you prefer

more_horiz
o u mean the ygo day shop event chet which gives special tokens, well if u can find 4 then it doesn't matter whether u make it or found it

more_horiz
yeah well I will see these days while doing the OP which one

more_horiz
where my 60 card tournament at ._.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
where my 60 card tournament at ._.

Actully mate, if you want I can swap Prize card for 60 Cars if you'd like? And ill save prize card for next month then.

more_horiz
wow the kitty is alive. what  a surprise

more_horiz
Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 4 280467785

Like i told you last month GrumpyCat

more_horiz
We still need someone to take over the 2 tournaments left? ._.

more_horiz
well I was waiting roach to host Qualifiers to have a break between the hosts.. so since he didn't. I'll host PD NOW.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum