Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 6 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 6 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Uhm what about the current tournies that have gone inactive? Do we still wait or just give points randomly based on activity?

The ones will have now must continue and must be finished so yeah, do it the normal way. At this rate, we may even only start a tournament with 2 or cancelling all of them.........prepare for that if it happens.

and updated

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 6 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
How about Dex host the shadow realm tournament,? Since afterall @Dex is the one who had the idea

more_horiz
If he wants and if he is gonna be active enough.

more_horiz
Dex isn't active from my perceptive, and honestly, I wouldn't suggest doing a "big" tournament like his idea was, with the current state of everything. Why not replace it with something else for the time being?

more_horiz
Well then, I will think of something and change it to something else within this week...

more_horiz
Rookie tournament?

more_horiz
Will you host it?

more_horiz
If no one else will, sure.

more_horiz
umm, we will see

more_horiz
Meh, I'll do it.

more_horiz
well,ok

more_horiz
@Lux I know activity may be low, but keep in mind our schedules for tournaments will stay the same. (DA Rookie reminder)

more_horiz
Oh, thanks. Hosting today!!

more_horiz
Don't forget then.

more_horiz
So! May's Tournament schedule is here, please pick one and host it. The usual "who says first gets to host the tournament first" rules.

more_horiz
WCQ

more_horiz
Mind if I host Pro Decklist May on May 6th instead of May 1st, I'm ending Pro Decklist April on May 5th, that's why. I'd just rather have the April one end before starting next month's. Also, can someone with YGOPro edit the banlist image to the newest TCG & OCG banlists, I don't have YGOPro, and I believe that's what Jv used, that's why I ask (also because I suck at editing x.x).

more_horiz
Nabbing the Pure ArCHEType Tournament one again... need to work on some changes from the last one.

more_horiz
ok botto, just make sure that it DOES END on April 5th then ._.

@Frisky Badger @CrimsonOverlord
each of you mind taking one of the two left out tournaments?

more_horiz
i wouldnt mind hosting any tourney,if i actually had an idea what the ops are

more_horiz
liez, you know reversed banlist n concept tournament since all u have to do is search them n see how the old ones are ._.

more_horiz
But heck is Concept Tournament? Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 6 3974120512

P.S. you wrote April 6 on prodecklist.

more_horiz
ill take reversed banlist then, ill contact you so we can work on what needs rewording and what not @ABCBooks

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Mind if I host Pro Decklist May on April 6th instead of May 1st, I'm ending Pro Decklist April on May 5th, that's why. I'd just rather have the April one end before starting next month's. Also, can someone with YGOPro edit the banlist image to the newest TCG & OCG banlists, I don't have YGOPro, and I believe that's what Jv used, that's why I ask (also because I suck at editing x.x).

Lux wrote:
But heck is Concept Tournament? Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 6 3974120512

P.S. you wrote April 6 on prodecklist.

yeah Lux, botto asked that, thats y, April is may anyways Smile (?)

Concept Tournament was hosted b4, its the one each round changes the deck's conditions n rules. Since @Frisky Badger is new, I kind of wish he can try hosting it....but we will see what happens
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
ill take reversed banlist then, ill contact you so we can work on what needs rewording and what not @ABCBooks

just don't be inactive storm or lazy like an anzo stone

more_horiz
Well, I'm actually heading up to York for the weekend of the 29th, so I'd either need to switch the date of the Pure Archetype tournament, or for someone to initially host it for me. If that's the case, I'll make an op for them to host.

more_horiz
switch, you n me, ok?
also anyone willing to host concept? I personally want frisky to host it but anyone else is ok too

Last edited by ABCBooks on Thu May 05, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Couldn't he just host it on 28th?

more_horiz
he can, but I will just say switch, since he will have to take care of it after he host so

more_horiz
Actually, he said weekend, so he'll be away on 28th too. He could host in on 30th then, I see no problem. But then again, it's up to you two to decide. I'm just giving my opinion and trying to help Smile

more_horiz
if no one is willing to host concept, then I will change it to another tournament and host it myself

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum