Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnnouncement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE! EmptyAnnouncement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE!

more_horiz
Hello, friends.

I'm certain some of you could recall a similar announcement, where we announced that we're starting to schedule tournaments instead of hosting them randomly on the run. After all, It was about two weeks ago.

We also mentioned that we'll go deeper into this and organize this whole tournaments thing so it gets less confusing for new members.

So, and for the past two weeks, we've been discussing the possibility of making a new page for Tournaments - It should have been over about a week ago, but I got busy. Regardless, we've made it, and now with one click you can view which tournaments are yet to come and prepare for it. All you need to do is go to our Index, hover over the Menu widget, and look for Tournaments Schedule; It'll redirect you to the new Tournaments Schedule page.

You can view it here: Tournaments Schedule

This should make it A LOT easier to anticipate when to participate in a tournaments depending on your IRL schedule. Life could get busy, so this is like seeing into the future. We'll start adding more Tournaments to our schedule aside from the Rookie, Intermediate, and Advanced Tournaments now that we can work better with the new page, everything should be organized.

In addition, we've also included our Worlds Qualifier Tournaments, they've been scheduled as well. You can read more about those in the page Itself. Previously, we never planned when to host a World Championship, we did it whenever "we felt like it", but we're changing a lot of things now, and this is one of them.

If you have any sort of questions, post below.

P.S. Lazy staffers wouldn't fix grammar for me lol If we've someone good in grammar here willing to fix it for us please let me know Smile

descriptionAnnouncement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE! EmptyRe: Announcement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE!

more_horiz
what if the same 2 persons top 2 qualifer tourneys ? i think it would be more suitable to have the top 2 of previous qualifiers to not enter the next ones.

descriptionAnnouncement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE! EmptyRe: Announcement: Tournaments Schedule is LIVE!

more_horiz
Of course they won't be participating ._.

more_horiz
._.

more_horiz
Quick note: The issue where clicking on DA's Guide and then be redirected to the Tournaments Schedule page instead has been fixed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply