Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Ok ill schedule it for the end of the month then and it should be done Smile

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Updated the schedule!

@Jv
@ParaBox
@NightBot
@Lux
@SilentKatana
@Linda-Senpai
@Yarn Tethers

more_horiz
Well, since Glorious Chronicle is at the end of the month, I may as well host advanced during the first week.

more_horiz
Ideal, Just need someone for Goat control now.

more_horiz
Week 4 (24th January)
Goat Control

LOL NO. goat control again no.

-.- use the 2011 Format instead.

more_horiz
Kk you want to host?

more_horiz
I want!

more_horiz
What do you want?

more_horiz
He wants to host 2011 lol @roach

more_horiz
ParaBox wrote:
He wants to host 2011 lol @roach

Yeah, gimme 2011 Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
k.den

more_horiz
@Roach give 2011 to someone else. I'm facing difficulties with my charger n' laptop again, so I'm afraid it might have to go to a repairment in next 10-15 days. Maybe @Yarn Tethers wants a shot.

more_horiz
*sexy pose*
did someone tag the beautiful Yarn in a topic

more_horiz
Just tell if you want to host the tournament instead of me or not Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
@parabox

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
@Roach give 2011 to someone else. I'm facing difficulties with my charger n' laptop again, so I'm afraid it might have to go to a repairment in next 10-15 days. Maybe @Yarn Tethers wants a shot.

^

more_horiz
I would like a place for a 60 card challenge tournament for next month I will be hosting

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
I would like a place for a 60 card challenge tournament for next month I will be hosting

Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 3 1968215193 I'll create the Feb schedule in a week or so. Any particular Sunday in Feb which is best for you?

more_horiz
doesn't really matter just let me know

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Lux wrote:

^

^ @Roach

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
doesn't really matter just let me know

Ok cool.

Lux wrote:
Lux wrote:
Lux wrote:

^

^ @Roach

Ok mate no worries. @Jv want to take it? I have 0 exp with this.

more_horiz
@lux if you need help for the 2011 tell me.

also Ill host PD later tonight since DN has not SHVI cards yet.

So I'll give more time to them add SHVI.

more_horiz
Phew, cool, I can host 2011 then.

@Jv I count on you!

more_horiz
do a layout or something to start to fix I posted while ago a draft

more_horiz
Change of plans again. There is no way I will be able to host 2011.
Jv, you can host it.

more_horiz
#FireLux

more_horiz
ill host the 2011 tourney,would anyone fill me in the details and stuff?

more_horiz
Remind me later and ill dig it out for you Wink

more_horiz
Why can I see this lol?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum