Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionE3 Schedule EmptyE3 Schedule

more_horiz
You know what's coming, holidays for gamers!

http://www.ign.com/events/e3

descriptionE3 Schedule EmptyRe: E3 Schedule

more_horiz
That's right. It should be a fun E3 this year. I'm not expecting a lot of new things, a couple of announcement maybe... possibly a new Mortal Kombat and what not, and I also expect poor Nintendo to get bashed left and right. We'll see how it goes.

descriptionE3 Schedule EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
\o/ YES Luna has been waiting for this. Time to see what will kill Luna's wallet in the upcoming years! Luna heard Pearl Abyss will be attending E3 so this will be the time to get some info on Black Desert Online.

more_horiz
Black Desert, yes. Tasteful.

more_horiz
Hoping to see more Guilty Gear Xrd, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age Inquisition news and gameplay.

descriptionE3 Schedule EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Hoping to see more Guilty Gear Xrd, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age Inquisition news and gameplay.

YES THAT! Luna is considering buying a PS4 just for GG Xrd. Luna loves fighting games. They are literally the games that tempt Luna into buying consoles even though Luna is a PC gamer.

more_horiz

E3 Schedule Ino-rockout

more_horiz
Bump

Xbone's conference was ok 7/10
EA's was meh except for the DA3 and new Mass Effect announcements by Bioware
Ubisoft had a good conference 8/10
Sony well Sony won E3 again nuff said...

more_horiz
Does anyone else think Sunset Overdrive looks like a 90's Sunny D commercial?

more_horiz
Dragon age and Assassin's Creed are OP

more_horiz
New Mass Effect? Damn.

Still wishing for a new Mafia game.. or anything mafia related, really.
Also, the new Assassin's Creed looks too damn awesome.

more_horiz
While I'm easily classable as a PC gamer, nintendo shall always be my true allignment. I got a Wii U on release. Which means I'm extremely happy about the number of wii U games I have been expecting that shall start coming out soon, even though it has already made its value at least 3 times over in just 2 things; pikmin 3 and anime. That Wii U has gone through 200 hours of anime and probably about 60 hours of pikmin 3. Super smash bros and zelda are going to add to that so much more. Even so, the wii U is worth the money just for a HD screen you can watch anime on. I love the thing and don't see what problems people have with it. At least consoles will be sold now.

Couldn't care less about anything xbox or sony-related. E3 is a completely different thing to me than you people.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply