Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 5 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 5 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
well, good, but still, the 2 tournaments left this month lol? someone take them please?

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 5 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
idk at random lol

more_horiz
Yeah ive not long got out if bed (working overtime last night) will host shortly.

more_horiz
I could host the Structure Deck Tournament, though I do have a question about it; do I choose the Structure Decks that'll be used?

more_horiz
Yeah that is up to you to decide.

more_horiz
well I haz the layout. posting it tonite.

more_horiz
How's that layout coming along, @Jv? The Structure Deck Tournament's date is approaching very soon.

more_horiz
forgot about it, let me post it ill tag chu when I do it

more_horiz
um ._. so the magical day is incoming lol, who is going to host prize card? >.> Also is layout done yet?

more_horiz
I'll host Prize if have the layout for it. I should be able to do something for it if not though

more_horiz
I didn't do it because f.e.g kitty asked for a 60 card tournament, and he suddenly, as always, died.

so

more_horiz
So what's schedule for March?

more_horiz
Yes, @Lux please understand that I am rather new to this position and real life stuff, give me some time to create one ._. It will be here Friday at the latest.

more_horiz
March Tournament Schedule is here, now HOST AWAY! 

Oh and BTW, the 4th week one was also known as DA Advanced Tournament before......

more_horiz
Since I took over the Pro Decklist section, I'll be hosting Pro Decklist.

more_horiz
ok then

more_horiz
I'll do cross format, I'll get to gathering decklists for it...

more_horiz
Still have tournaments in need to be hosted.

Oh, also i take Asain myself.

more_horiz
I can host WCQ if everything goes well for me.

So yeah, you can count on me. I'll let you know in time if I won't be able to host WCQ.

more_horiz
@Lux ._. Well? What happened to you, you said you will host WCQ.

@NightBot You...since Katana took away your prodecklist, maybe try to pick another tournament to host?

more_horiz
I'll host it today...I thought it's week two sorry.

more_horiz
so yeah ill take 60 card thingy

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
Week 3 (March 20th) Cross Format Tournament
Host by: SilentKatana

@SilentKatana

Just a reminder if you have forgotten.

more_horiz
New Schedule is up. Please pick one to host in the name of humanity. @TheWholeStaffTeam

more_horiz
I'll host Pro Decklist.
Also, I will be excluding Dueling Network as one of the usable dueling platforms, for obvious reasons.

more_horiz
WCQ

more_horiz
Updated, well, as for DN do whatever you want.

Shadow Realm is really the blind tournament lol, it's all shadow on DN now afterall......also, it is to be expected that activity drops, so as the host prepare to cut the tournament whenever needed or start it with less than 8 people.

more_horiz
Uhm what about the current tournies that have gone inactive? Do we still wait or just give points randomly based on activity?

more_horiz
I'll take Chicken Game, since it's my idea and all...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum