Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 8 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 8 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
stop making me talk to myself @SilentKatana >.>

and @Linda-Senpai simple yes or no, are you going to host the "Highest Hilander" title you brought up?

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 8 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
I give up, since katana is not going to host shet, I will change the schedule a bit >.>, well tbh only I am involved really but just notifying whoever wondering

more_horiz
I read everything so don't feel lonely lul.  And k.

more_horiz
@Litterature my SK tournament will be later than expected most probably.

more_horiz
well...ok i changed the dates

more_horiz
Cools thanks

more_horiz
Anything i can host? Prodecklist was passed to botto due to my absence

more_horiz
idk, if anything I can give u mine, but lux got 2 so ask him first

more_horiz
You can take over that Element Temperance thing. Just make sure you update banned decks, since the list was not completed in the original OP.

more_horiz
Ok then

more_horiz
@Lux maybe you can start SK tournament soon?

more_horiz
Or maybe you can nominate someone so I could start it Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 8 3974120512

more_horiz
I mean, well let's just wait for nominations to be done then.....thought they would be in the same topic

more_horiz
Just please nominate so I can host it Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 8 3974120512 

And crims you need to host Elemental Temperance

more_horiz
Well I manage to come up with next month's schedule, so host away

@Jv do you remember there was a post that u posted about some kind of special format of dueling with some kind of anime characters in it...? if you do, plz post the link here, I want to use that but I can't seem to find it

more_horiz
Elemental is tomorrow so yeh but tell me some prizes to add to the op

more_horiz
Subscribe me for Goat

more_horiz
Literature wrote:
Well I manage to come up with next month's schedule, so host away

@Jv do you remember there was a post that u posted about some kind of special format of dueling with some kind of anime characters in it...? if you do, plz post the link here, I want to use that but I can't seem to find it

http://www.duelacademy.net/t47985-tcg-generation-duel-tournament This?

more_horiz
Yes this, I will think where and what I switch this with

more_horiz
and talking about which, WC of this year, when?

more_horiz
I'll take mirror

more_horiz
ok then 

Botto or Jv, take prodecklist ._.

more_horiz
I'll take Pro Decklist!

more_horiz
ok then, guess Jv doesn't want his old partner (prodecklist) back

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
and talking about which, WC of this year, when?

How about mid to late July?

more_horiz
ofcourse I am fine with that but the real question is, will we have enough time and are other staffs ok about that.....I guess I will open a topic on it 4 (not 5) days later

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t47985-tcg-generation-duel-tournament This is still doable ot not? I mean with DN died and all

more_horiz
All tournies will be in chaos now, depending if the users accept to using other dueling platforms or not

more_horiz
I change my mind, I won't host Goat Format.

Reasoning: I'm not really met with the format so I'd like if someone more experienced would handle it. 

more_horiz
well..... probably going to replace a few scheduled ones anyways so....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum