Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Talking about which Jv, you said you made the Duel Terminal layout? Where is it? I cannot find it ._. Post the link

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
1st week (6th Dec) Goat Control
2nd week (13th Dec) Pro Decklist
3rd week (20th Dec) Draft Tournament  (Jv make sure you add your pendulums to my draft)
4th week (27th Dec) Rookie Tournament

Take your picks on what you want to host!

more_horiz
I added pro decklist bitch <.< you forgot it.

ALso Rookie instead of Advanced, since people in chat were asking for Non meta TCG only tourneys

more_horiz
Well Who Will Host Pro Decklist?

Me or Kitty or Who.

Anyway I'll take care of  Draft it seems <.<

more_horiz
You can do both if you want Staff: New Tournament Schedule 3974120512

I will pick up any left overs as usual.

more_horiz
Nvm we can host Instead of ROokie the Duel Terminal since it is new and gay

more_horiz
Link me ive forgot what it is.

more_horiz
hey leave a room for the glorious chronicle idea @_@

though i suppose u can save it for next month...

more_horiz
whats that shit pandora

more_horiz
Well, i said it in the minor events topic before but i will say it again, it a tournament where you pick an old prodecklist and duel swiss rounds with the. Originally i planned it with dds n he said it will be in December but well since he resigned now i suppose a new schedule is unavoidable so its OK.

more_horiz
Can I host Rookie?

more_horiz
yes why not

more_horiz
Awesome. Btw will we do something about Christmas/New Year?

more_horiz
Updt.

We might do somthing like a double DP event.

more_horiz
I got random idea. Remember when Chazz was sent to arctic or something and the had to look around the island to make a deck to get accepted into North Academy? Well maybe we can hide like "Christmas presents" in topics on academy...it's pretty bad idea but every idea can be turned into something good Wink

more_horiz
No idea what your talking about Staff: New Tournament Schedule 3974120512

Go make a new topic in all staff area and we'll discuss it there.

more_horiz
anyways, about Glorious Chronicle >.> I will make the layout and I reverse a spot for it to be one of the next month's tournaments ok? @Roach

Was supposed to be this month but since DDS resigned, I can't blame you for not knowing ._.

more_horiz
Staff: New Tournament Schedule 1968215193

more_horiz
DDS resigned from what?

more_horiz
uh, from tournament's chief lol

more_horiz
lol wtf why?

more_horiz
because reasons

more_horiz
who is the new boss?

more_horiz
Me lol

Anyway still 2 tournaments to fill!

more_horiz
Roach will fill in the gap for the time being.

Though, DDS should still be able to do his duties until January if I'm not mistaken @Roach

more_horiz
I was under the assumption he was no longer doing the tournament schedule but was still around untill Jan.

more_horiz
anyways, uh, Prodecklist and Goat Control tournament........I dont know about Goat format at all lol, and I feel like I am going to get killed if I touch prodecklist so.....>.>

If I must pick one, I will pick Goat control lol

more_horiz
I'd happily host either one if nobody else is up for it

more_horiz
Pro Decklists is a hot zone lmfao

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum