Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 10 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 10 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
thats exactly y they say experiencing is better than hearing the stuff 100 times, just hope this time it will run smooth

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 10 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
What was the problem last time?

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Hey guys, got something.

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th

Thoughts? I decided to not do Week 5 because it'd be placed during holidays so I guess the activity would be lower. I can add some tournament if needed.

We'd create some cool and new challenges for the Pegasus tournament. 

If this seems fine to everyone then perhaps we can go with this schedule. P.S. Rookie Tournament is mine.

I'll do Rookie. Book other Tournaments if you want to host.

more_horiz
Ok so we will use this thread not this?

http://www.duelacademy.net/t48932-staff-tournaments-schedule#516214

There are 2 threads I'm confused.

more_horiz
use THIS, that was to talk about who is the new host, and BTW I wont be hosting any tournaments bc life is egao sorry

as for the last dragon tournament, ppl just got dull and stopped dueling, yes, its their problem so lets hope it will not b that way this time.

more_horiz
Took care of Dragon myself, so who will host Pegasus?

more_horiz
What's Pegasus tournament about?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum