Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 2 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 2 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Goat control is easy booms,  it's basically yugioh pre 2005 I put a great article up the other day about it Smile I also made the OP the other for the tournament also.

Edit:

Worst case scenario ill made Jv host pro deck and ill host draft.

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 2 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Rookie Tournament is mine  Twisted Evil

more_horiz
so uh, who is hosting prodecklist

more_horiz
Train apprantly, I didn't put his name down but someone has.

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
trains doesnt host as far as I know or idk

more_horiz
Ok since all these tournaments are ended quickly Surprised we need to host another tourney in the next few days. Any suggestions? I will host it Wink

I'm thinking just a basic TCG only advanced tournament.

more_horiz
Well Teq 4 days until Prodecklist, I'd suggest some on-going event till like Christmas.

more_horiz
and so ill host PD agein? or the kitteh???

more_horiz
I suggest uh.... idk, Duelist Road Torunament? lol

or if I am done with the OP of Glorious Chronicle I talked about we can do that ._. the problem is you want something new or something old?

more_horiz
@roach about advanced rookie and shet they are old in words and meta. Ill update their layouts and we can host a rookie single elimination since will be short enough

more_horiz
@ParaBox post it in Staff section.

And I don't need to host one anyone because Duskmage brought a event item Smile

more_horiz
Well ill updt za shet now too + Draft

more_horiz
you do it, I am ultra sick with 40 degrees C temperature. I can hardly keep my eyes open.

more_horiz
K kitty den

more_horiz
Does Train has no Avi or is it simply not showing up for me?

more_horiz
It's simply not showing for u

more_horiz
So @Jv is now hosting pro deck?

more_horiz
as it always was.

more_horiz
Ok you want me to host draft?

more_horiz
Seems fine if you take Draft Teq.

more_horiz
I haz no internet on pc. Finally my modem will be changed so maybe dc will be fixed, but I dont know if Ill have the new modem tomorrow or monday or tuesday. So yeah tomorrow ill write if I can host or not. We count on @anzo saikyo hoster just in case  Woman Dancing  Love

more_horiz
Ok just let me know as soon as possible Wink

more_horiz
They say monday. Ill host it from ipad so there are not issues i believe

more_horiz
Im using my phone as thethering so is okay is just i have the same internet.

also decklist hosted

more_horiz
@Jv who is hosting draft me of you?

more_horiz
you said me. so idk ._. tell me right nao

more_horiz
You should host it Teq since Jv is hosting Prodecklist.

more_horiz
@Parabox what tournament was it you wanted to host in Jan? I'm about to do the schedule

more_horiz
well the Glorious Chronicle that is in construction now @Roach

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum