Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Staff: New Tournament Schedule

+8
Lux
SilentKatana
Yarn Tethers
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Jv
Etwizzy
DDS
12 posters

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 EmptyStaff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So basically after receiving some feedback on the old tournament structure I'd like to try something different with our tournament schedule for the coming months.
Essentially instead of having tournaments on specific pre defined times of the month we will, instead we will hold a tournament each Sunday.
I figured with this new approach it'd be better to make a new thread for announcing this alongside our new schedule.. Also this topic is to be a spam free zone!

Now that's out of the way onto the actual schedule...
December

Week 1: [TCG] Regular Tournament #5
Host: Centrik
Date: December 3rd

Week 2: Rookie Tournament #9
Host: Lux
Date: December 9th

Week 3: Dragon Duel Tournament #2
Host: 
Date: December 16th

Week 4: Pegasus Challenge #3
Host:
Date: December 23th 

January

Week 1: 
Host:
Date:

Last edited by Lux on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : because chet)

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
Wasn't Reverse Banlist suppose to be hosted by CrimsonOverlord 2 days ago?

descriptionStaff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 EmptyRe: Staff: New Tournament Schedule

more_horiz
I might disappear these days so im still on the edge. Wait a moment

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Wasn't Reverse Banlist suppose to be hosted by CrimsonOverlord 2 days ago?

Yeah, that's correct.

more_horiz
well, I went blind there, CRIMSON HOST IT NOW OR U GET FIRED

more_horiz
I was told to follow a certain plan shortly >.> but ok then

more_horiz
Crimson, that event isn't even finished being planned, go ahead and host it, you have time.

more_horiz
I saw the previous one used the july 2015 banlist. Do i just replace that with the current banlist? (pretty self explanatory but kinda making sure)

more_horiz
current ._.

more_horiz
so anyways, I switched @SilentKatana 's tournament with mine since he said he will be away that week

more_horiz
k den.

more_horiz
Well, this month is going to be a mess given so many tournaments (which is good)

Is Linda going to take care of the Highest Highlander and Lux taking care of the SK tournament n the "Some Unnamed tournament"?

SO plz host away because why not...

Oh right, I will be hosting Dread shuffle after one of our current ongoing tournaments are done with...

more_horiz
and Lux taking care of the SK tournament n the "Some Unnamed tournament"?

Sure, but I also want to host WCQ. So, unless it isn't a problem or someone else wants to host either one of these, I can host 3 tournaments.

more_horiz
I can help if needed

more_horiz
which one you going to take?

more_horiz
Well honestly I kinda want to host all 3 of them Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 3974120512

more_horiz
well, we still have 3 other more left, so take one of those crimson

more_horiz
Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 717478193

more_horiz
Ill take highlander or pro.

more_horiz
Which? ._.

also, Lux u will be hosting 3 tournaments next month so bring resolution with you

more_horiz
Ill host pro then

more_horiz
well ok, that leaves 2

should I assume that @Linda-senpai is taking over Highest Highlander?

more_horiz
Wait we have to highlanders? Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 3974120512 

And what do you mean by bring resolution? 

more_horiz
yeah, Highest is the new one we talked about

the other is to make ppl have the highlander hype

bring resolution is telling you to be prepare to host all 3, thats all

more_horiz
I'm already ready Staff: New Tournament Schedule - Page 7 3974120512

more_horiz
@SilentKatana, you take over Highlander because I said so. (Heh)

@Linda-Senpai takes over highest highlander. (Highestlander)

Ok? Ok then.

more_horiz
@Lux I can take over WCQ or Supreme King if you want, I got nothing else, since Crimson stole Pro Decklist from me.

more_horiz
Sure, I can take Highlander

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
@Lux I can take over WCQ or Supreme King if you want, I got nothing else, since Crimson stole Pro Decklist from me.

Sure, I have 3 tournaments so I find it unfair for some to host none. You can take over WCQ, but make sure you use the new layout I made last month: http://www.duelacademy.net/t47861-staff-new-wcq-layout

more_horiz
ok changed

more_horiz
Week 2: Highlander (Regular)
Host: SilentKatana
Date: June 12th

@SilentKatana do it or egao
 also highest highlander is 15th

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum