Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
username290
ZeroPassion
Endless Sorcerer
ScottyAdams
Galaksii
niney16
DMK
CrimsonOverlord
Omega Ophion
Linda-Senpai
Lux
faervel
16 posters

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 EmptyDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you have any suggestions for roles to be used in future games, leave them here and I will consider them. If you have any questions regarding the game of Mafia, ask them here and I will answer them, so long as they are not concerning an on going game.

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
You'll pick it up as you go along. I've not played it before, but read through the games and picked up little tips/tricks.

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Really would but I don't know how to play :<

You will never learn unless you try lol. We are still pretty new at this ourselves

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Really would but I don't know how to play :<

You will never learn unless you try lol. We are still pretty new at this ourselves

We'll teach you before the game starts <3

more_horiz
Im asking you as a fellow hero player @galaksii!!! DO ET

more_horiz
Crimson it's you and Drunk's fault DMK wont join, you killed him Night 1 in his first game.

more_horiz
Criiiiiiim;You owe the poor guy an apology DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 576792747

Edit:And guys I feel like this suggestion should be in mafia #2 topic instead

Anyway role suggestion:

Whisperer(Mafia/Town just like dancer):Can whisper to a person/role(depending on your choice on how it should be Linda) during the night.

I know we already have the Crier but I feel like this can be more useful for secret messages...Idk...

Last edited by faervel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Correction farkion killed him but i gave the call ;-;. And well honestly really sorry, but i felt we could have a winning pattern that way, which we did, wont happen again though i promise

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Criiiiiiim;You owe the poor guy an apology DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 576792747

Edit:And guys I feel like this suggestion should be in mafia #2 topic instead

Anyway role suggestion:

Whisperer(Mafia/Town just like dancer):Can whisper to a person/role(depending on your choice on how it should be Linda) during the night.

I know we already have the Crier but I feel like this can be more useful for secret messages...Idk...

Whisperer will be considered.

more_horiz
Okay, I guess... But I won't be here this night
Starting tomorrow, okay?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Starting tomorrow, okay?

Yayyyyyy

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Starting tomorrow, okay?

Hit me and crims whenever you ready  afro

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Starting tomorrow, okay?

Signups end next week. You've got time.

more_horiz
Am I allowed to play
 DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 Gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Crimson it's you and Drunk's fault DMK wont join, you killed him Night 1 in his first game.

it hurted muh fweelings ;-;

more_horiz
Endless Sorcerer wrote:
Am I allowed to play
 DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 Gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok

Anyone that hasn't received a ban from the game is allowed to play.

more_horiz
Can we ban crim so I don't get first blooded?

more_horiz
Q: Can we ban Crim so DMK doesnt get first blooded?
A: No. If DMK gets first blooded he gets first blooded.

more_horiz
My life is a meme... Not that bad, could be worst.

more_horiz
Q: Is DMK a meme?
A: DMK is not a meme, and neither is Milhouse.

more_horiz
>being compared to Milhouse

Sad

more_horiz
But dmk i thought we were buddies ;-;

more_horiz
Crims what if DMK is mafia and revenges on you? :O

more_horiz
Hello, I'm number2 from Dueling Network Forums, and a regular mafia player there along with hazmah. I'm familiar with DMK on here from other places.

I will more than likely join a few games of mafia with y'all.

Have you ever thought about using quicktopic for Mafia team or potential Jailor uses, anything needing the use of team talking or whatnot?

I'd link it but I can't post an external link as of yet.

more_horiz
how can i not suck at this game

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

He will most likely do that ;-;. But now you know who killed me lul if i die that is

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

That's the plan  DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 4204681869

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

We WERE  Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
Lux wrote:

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I still luv you ;-;

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DMK wrote:
Lux wrote:

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I still luv you ;-;

The feeling isn't mutual. DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
DMK wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
DMK wrote:
Lux wrote:

CrimsonOverlord wrote:

I still luv you ;-;

The feeling isn't mutual. DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 2 4204681869

Stop being a t s u n

more_horiz
But it's who I am. ;-;

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply