Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! Empty[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points!

more_horiz
Suggested by Lux in the suggestions+Q&A thread, Mafia Points have been implemented and can be viewed on your profile. After every game, players are selected for the rewards of: MVP, Evil Genius, and Best Citizen. I will also be giving out the reward of Best Night Action now as well. Players that received rewards would normally just receive an additional 1000 DP. Now you will receive some nice little bragging rights: Mafia Points! For receiving the award of MVP, you will gain two Mafia Points. For receiving any other award, you will receive one Mafia Point. Rack up as many Mafia Points as you can to show off who the real boss is!

description[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! EmptyRe: [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points!

more_horiz
[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 4166208733 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2800511367 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 1943010247 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2540632194 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2351066587 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 4144979365 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 842105721 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 141485407

description[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! EmptyRe: [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points!

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
[DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 4166208733 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2800511367 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 1943010247 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2540632194 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 2351066587 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 4144979365 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 842105721 [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 141485407

Also Linda, why don't we have Best Townie instead of Best Citizen award? I mean, I have nothing against Best Citizen reward, but it's kinda stupid when we have two citizens in game and one of them was killed in Night 1. 

more_horiz
I know this is not really the place ti type it, but since i see Mafia is getting pretty big on the site why not make some of these awards into achievements as well. Would get more poeple inti mafia as well...What do you think @Anzo

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I know this is not really the place ti type it, but since i see Mafia is getting pretty big on the site why not make some of these awards into achievements as well. Would get more poeple inti mafia as well...What do you think @Anzo

I already suggested this to @Anzo. I was told no.

more_horiz
Do our previous mvp wins count to this? I won evil genius so i want muh bragging rights

more_horiz
Yes, I had to go back and check all awards. Everyone should have their proper mafia points.

more_horiz
Well Linda 2 is better then 1...we will make him say yes Wink  I think that Mafia has great potential, tho achievement would add that extra intensity and competitiveness.

more_horiz
Tell anzo to add mafia points in the list next to the avatar so we can see it here. Right now you manually have to visit every user's profile to see his mafia points

more_horiz
I agree with Crims. Medallions or Pro Decklists are useless, especially that you have archievements for PD. 

more_horiz
Just replace it with bio bands since no one will ever do that again lol. Or simply just add another line of text

more_horiz
What are bio bands anyways...

more_horiz
An event thing. No one duels for that one anymore lol

more_horiz
Ah i see...funny i have one then ^^ 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Ah i see...funny i have one then ^^ 

You start with one [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 3974120512 

more_horiz
Well that explains everything [DA Mafia] Introducing Mafia Points! 3974120512 lol in that case i agree with you two as well

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Tell anzo to add mafia points in the list next to the avatar so we can see it here. Right now you manually have to visit every user's profile to see his mafia points

I did when I asked for the profile field to be made. He said no.

more_horiz
I'm quite reluctant to add the mafia profile points in messages. Having it in profiles seems a bit more proficient from my point of view. Same goes for adding mafia achievements.

Though I already said this in the staff section earlier, I wouldn't mind adding a 'temporary' mafia achievements, I say temporary cause we'll take them down the moment we stop hosting mafia. I'm willing to do the same for profile points if you all agree to this small term.

more_horiz
I don't get your point, you say you would take down Mafia Points and archivements once mafia will not be a thing but when there is no...for example Pro Decklists for a nice amount of time, you still hold them in messages?!

more_horiz
Pro Decklist is a tournament, it's still a thing. We host it when people feel like dueling. There is no comparison between a tournament and an event.

more_horiz
Really a tournament is an event. It's on the same principle. It's hosted whenever the hoster desides tho, or when it's requested or whatever other reason you can think off. Mafia can be the same! Something that is hosted from time to time whenever people feel like it, but it can be an official academy event, just like Pro Decklist! So i do agree with Lux. Why take them out? Even if one day we stop making it for some time for reasons unknown keeping the achievements at least could be a symbol of what it was and it may fire the interest in newer members that didn't get to play it and make them want the event to be hosted again...

more_horiz
Tournament is Event, though. 

I agree with Pep, some nice points Wink 

I mean, fine, I'm cool with them tempoary being on profile messages too, as long as they're here. 

more_horiz
You can word it the way you like, It's still not going to change my mind. I realize Mafia is a big hit at DA at the moment, and I trust Linda to manage the event since she's well experienced in this field. But the forum's general vibe is my area of expertise.

You take it or leave it, Linda's call.

more_horiz
Whatever.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
You can word it the way you like, It's still not going to change my mind. I realize Mafia is a big hit at DA at the moment, and I trust Linda to manage the event since she's well experienced in this field. But the forum's general vibe is my area of expertise.

You take it or leave it, Linda's call.

We take it.

more_horiz
It's just showing off anyways lol, just thinking y the field only pops up in crimson n linda's massages now tho

more_horiz
I do agree that you should focus on getting back the old ways of the forums if that is what you meant, tho with all my apologies are you really trying to? Atm mafia is the only hit in the academy really. There is nothing really to look out for. That really why people are focusing on getting mafia as big as they can. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply