Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
username290
ZeroPassion
Endless Sorcerer
ScottyAdams
Galaksii
niney16
DMK
CrimsonOverlord
Omega Ophion
Linda-Senpai
Lux
faervel
16 posters

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 6 EmptyDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you have any suggestions for roles to be used in future games, leave them here and I will consider them. If you have any questions regarding the game of Mafia, ask them here and I will answer them, so long as they are not concerning an on going game.

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Is interesting but I dislike it cause the role itself can just watch the chaos while others are going through hell (#LazyRole)

A bomber can get bombed too! It's all about spreading the chaos! 

descriptionDA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A - Page 6 EmptyRe: DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

more_horiz
Yea but that renders it completely chaotic and kinda reduces the logic in lynches

more_horiz
Well that is the thing. The player who is not quick enough to get the bomb off of him will get bombed. 

more_horiz
It's just a worse gs imo.
[size=35]1st of all a good town would just announce that they have it and then give it to someone else to use it as a 2nd lynch and a mafia could just transfer it  to someone at end of the day to take them down as well.[/size]
[size=35]2nd problem would be that it requires the host to be permanently on cause imagine A lynching B and B  immediately lynching C before the host can tell them they are bombed.[/size]

more_horiz
Yeah lol, good points especially the second one...

Knowing our howt @NightBot he can't even make it right when he has a whole day! (Sorry I'm so mad Botto...)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply