Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 4 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
well time to reveal since i just put things in a better light
i knew that if i played the suicide gag long enfo one of the mafie would jump at the chance (knowing im not mafia) and seeing how fearvel reacted.....

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
that and i kanda am suicidal
editing my post so i'll die
i'm just a troll anyway

Last edited by username290 on Tue May 24, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
THE MISSPELL!!!
*Triggered

/Lynch usenraekugvjbame290

Though seriously you're either a troll town or a good mafia/wolf who wants us to think that...

more_horiz
lol, y lynch fae?

and in any case we still have to account that everyones a suspect (still leaning on lux, just a little) but crim has a solid point on being a doc, and idk about kats lol

more_horiz
My theory for now is that lux and katana are currently mafia or wolf. Katana first tried to lynch me but then gave a counterargument to that to gain sympathy. Katana has a stronger alibi than lux though as lux just simply pointed the gun at 2 people and gave a scarce justification. Katana appears to be more calm when he is accused too. That is my theory for now, so id like to hear what the rest think

more_horiz
The theory on crims head is slowly diminissing, as far as kats concerned probabilty still = hight chance of a role reverse for previous player, my focus still leans towards lux, and username lol suicidal or genious?

more_horiz
We should consider the fact that it's lux's 1st time though;

But back at this topic I really don't wanna be the person who starts the lynches on the suicidal twice in the row but...I really think he's a good mafia/wolf...

/Lynch username290

Of course unlynching is always an option so if you think I am wrong please convince me.

more_horiz
just because it doesn't matter antmore here is my side of the story
i got the PM saying my role (it was lame as always) day one and night one ended 
then in day two my crims supected me and i panicked i had never been i suspect before and han no idea what to do
a couple posts later the heat died down and i calmed down (a little) 
then people suspected crims (who i though was the doctor) and i valued his life over mine then made the suicidal gag thing is it was terrible
then people called me troll and i thought i broke the game with pure stupid 
i then broke the rules on purpose in a last attempt to fix the game by removing myself from it 

so there if anyone was offended or upset by this i am most deeply sorry but it doesn't matter now as i broke the rules and now am is out of the game

more_horiz
Linda said you arent out of this game yet. If you seriously took all these risks to lure us all into thinking ur innocent i seriously applaud you. Ill wait for the others before i say my verdict

more_horiz
no, i'm really just worried that i ruined the fun for everyone else when i didn't mean to

more_horiz
also i'm not particpating in any more mafias 
i'm really just bad at this

more_horiz
Alright, so far we have accusations on six people:  Lux, Username, Crimson, Daneler, Jolty, and Katana.  Unfortunately, that's 3/4 of us, so let's use what we have so far to narrow this down.

Lux:  Thus far, Lux has accused two people of being mafia:  Daneler and Jolty.  Xe was silent on xyr reasoning for a while.  Eventually, xe revealed that xe believed Daneler was suspicious due to being cautious and that Jolty was suspicious due to having been agreeing with the majority.  Even though this was revealed, the multiple accusations and the long period of silence is still suspicious.  This would put Lux as being potentially either the wolf or mafia.

Username:  Username had a motive for wanting to kill Drunkion.  Crimson has admitted that this was just a guess on xyr part, but it still makes sense.  Username then started acting suicidal, suggesting that xyr death would be best for everyone.  This was allegedly to lure out the mafia.  It also could have just been done to throw suspicion off of xym, which seems more likely.  If this is the case, this would put Username as being fairly likely as being mafia (a very, very crazy mafia).

Crimson:  Crimson was the first to accuse someone, but that doesn't mean much because someone had to.  The original argument by Daneler was that Crimson was the Godfather in the last game, thus making Drunkion a good revenge target.  Allegedly, though, Crimson was saved by the doctor.  If this is true, then that would mean Crimson is almost certainly the doctor, as the doctor has no reason to save anyone except for xemself the first night.  Most people seem to be in agreement with this.  If Crimson is lying, however, then xe is almost certainly either the wolf or the mafia.  Seeing as nobody has disputed xym, though, I'm going to say that Crimson is telling the truth and is the doctor.

Daneler:  As stated in Lux's section, Daneler is playing very cautiously and is only accusing with evidence.  However, I'm not sure how this makes me Mafia or Wolf, so I'm going to list myself as being most likely town, unless someone has an objection.

Jolty:  Another accusation by Lux, with the argument that xe was going with the majority, as that's something a mafia would do.  While I can somewhat agree with that, it's still a somewhat flimsy argument and I think we should wait on more evidence before accusing Jolty further.

Katana:  Katana doesn't have too much against xem, either.  As Crimson said, Katana's accusation, followed by counter-argument, could just be a ploy to gain trust.  While that is a possibility, it's not much to go on.  As such, we can't really be certain as to who Katana is allied with.

Based on this, I believe our suspicions list (from most to least suspicious) is
Lux
Username
Katana
Jolty
Daneler
Crimson

Due to Lux and Username being at the top of the list, I believe one of them should be who we lynch, but I would like to here what others have to say first.

more_horiz
If username is indeed town and calls it a boring role (its not boring its just highly fragile) then we do risk eliminating a town. However i still think he isnt as stupid and might be a good mafia. Now i still have my doubts on katana but i cant just give out false assumptions and  i dont really have much against him for now. Lux on the other hand is full of holes so imma go with voting lux. Any agreement before we actually lynch?

more_horiz
I would just like to remind everyone that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia, so please do not take anything in the game personally. Most of you are new to the game, so please do not feel bad if you don't think you're good at. It's a learning process.

Also I will not be killing username290 for editing his post, however, if it happens again, I will. Please do not do this again, it's extremely poor sportsmanship and hurts the fun for others.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
If username is indeed town and calls it a boring role (its not boring its just highly fragile) then we do risk eliminating a town. However i still think he isnt as stupid and might be a good mafia. Now i still have my doubts on katana but i cant just give out false assumptions and  i dont really have much against him for now. Lux on the other hand is full of holes so imma go with voting lux. Any agreement before we actually lynch?

Yes, im still wary of username, but lux seems like the best person to eliminate

more_horiz
I guess I am convinced that username's town.
(Seriously though get some self-confidence it REALLY is an awesome feel...)

more_horiz
Super half-hearted on this and don't have the best of defense on this vote but it can be a blind shot in the dark...

/Unlynch username290

/Lynch Lux

My main reason is him being too aggro but I am not exactly sure on this so just ignore this random lynch if you think it's wrong...

more_horiz
i really dont have any other track to follow. Katana is my 2nd one id like to lynch but no evidence against him yet so i guess we shall go by what the majority thinks

/lynch lux

more_horiz
Yeah.  Lux seems to be the best option for lynching.

/lynch Lux

more_horiz
You don't want to Lynch me...do you really?

more_horiz
SORRY GUYS, I MADE A MISTAKE! IT'S FIVE VOTES TO LYNCH TODAY, NOT FOUR. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME+1, AND THERE'S EIGHT OF YOU, SO IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FIVE.

more_horiz
It's okay.

And I will just say that you will regret for killing me later in the game...

more_horiz
There are evidences that I am mafia but there are also evidences that I'm not.

more_horiz
(sorry for triple post Linda)

So yeah, I think it's far too early to Lynch anyone. But sure, go ahead and Lynch me.

more_horiz
Lux your words either lead to you being wolf or sheriff. Lets see what the others have to say

more_horiz
DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 4 3947605315
I'd say not lynching anyone but sadly mafia&wolf seem pretty active this game...
Though still...0>-1 ?

more_horiz
I'm just saying; you were all starting lynching on me, and one townfolk is already dead. By lynching me you could already end this for town. It's up to you to decide, but we need to be smart and really Lynch a mafia player otherwise town loses.

more_horiz
He does have a fair point but we still can't sit back and do nothing though...

more_horiz
/Unlynch Lux

Still watching you though...just don't want to go with the possibility of 2 people suddenly lynching outta nowhere...

more_horiz
At this point, I'd still say not to Lynch Lux, as there is a decent possibility he is sheriff or wolf. If we lose one of those roles early, the game does become a fair bit more difficult townside >.<

As of right now, if we do want to lynch someone with the limited evidence that we have, it kind of has to be someone we don't suspect of having the role of Sheriff, Wolf, or Doctor, which means we can't lynch Crimson or Lux right now, as those are very risky moves.

I am honestly pretty suspicious of JC to be honest. The "oh, Drunk is ded?" ploy could very well have just been him playing dumb, and is the exact kind of play a mafia member would do. It's not exactly hard evidence, but I believe it's better than what we have against most players here at this stage....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply