Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 9 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
Cant wait for the next game >.< also curious to hear lindas opinions on this round

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 9 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
Yeah and I hope for more roles on next one.

more_horiz
Hopefully we get more entries for next game, so that can happen

more_horiz
Linda's the most experienced at hosting obviously so she can't exactly leave that post(Last time she did the whole game went down for like...2years DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 9 1550756652 ) but it'd be great if she could join too. T.T

more_horiz
Please hosto next game >.<

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Cant wait for the next game >.< also curious to hear lindas opinions on this round

Opinion: Town and Mafia both played really good (though JC didn't really do anything to help his team...) but Doctor being able to self heal proved overpowered, so I am going to be nerfing it next game.

All DP has been awarded.

All player roles this game:

DanelerH: Godfather
Kangaroo-Jolty: Mafioso
JC the shadow hunter: Mafioso

CrimsonOverlord: Doctor
Lux: Sheriff
username290: Townsfolk
SilentKatana: Townsfolk
Drunkion: Townsfolk

faervel: Wolf.

All night logs:

Night 1:
faervel: attempted to kill CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord: healed by CrimsonOverlord
Lux: investigated CrimsonOverlord
JC the shadow hunter: killed Drunkion

Night 2:
Lux: investigated faervel
JC the shadow hunter: killed Lux
faervel: killed Lux
CrimsonOverlord: protected CrimsonOverlord

Night 3:
Kangaroo-Jolty: attempted to kill faervel
faervel: attempted to kill CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord: healed CrimsonOverlord

Night 4:
CrimsonOverlord: healed CrimsonOverlord
Kangaroo-Jolty: killed SilentKatana

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply