Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
username290
DanelerH
Lux
JC the shadow hunter
faervel
SilentKatana
CrimsonOverlord
Linda-Senpai
12 posters

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 7 EmptyDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler :

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler :

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
I can almost assure you katana aint evil though. We proved that with the majority argument yesterday. It really didnt make sense for mafia to kill their own during that process. I say we lynch jc for now. Ofc kanga if you go along with it you earn my trust

descriptionDA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 7 EmptyRe: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I can almost assure you katana aint evil though. We proved that with the majority argument yesterday. It really didnt make sense for mafia to kill their own during that process. I say we lynch jc for now. Ofc kanga if you go along with it you earn my trust

Well as i stated one of those two from my views so jc is just as likely as kat(my views ofc) i do beilve you of wolf so you need to live, so if i need to go along on this lynch choice, well ofc i will.

more_horiz
thought i was repling to faer not crimm, sorry

more_horiz
Hmm why would a mafia in suspicion in this case kanga vote to lynch her teammate? That would cost her the game.This further increases suspicion towards her as i guess she kinda agreed to that on a whim. I mean if we truly go with jc and he is mafia,they basically lose. Why not go with kanga for now to make it easier? The wolf HAS to kill another mafia the next night so that they stay in the game. Hmm correct my logic here if im mistaken

more_horiz
I'd defend myself for not being wolf but I'mma leave that for when it's necessary for now as Crim said we need to find a mafia and from the looks of it...majority agreeing on JC?I've found his silence super suspicious too to be honest.

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Hmm why would a mafia in suspicion in this case kanga vote to lynch her teammate? That would cost her the game.This further increases suspicion towards her as i guess she kinda agreed to that on a whim. I mean if we truly go with jc and he is mafia,they basically lose. Why not go with kanga for now to make it easier? The wolf HAS to kill another mafia the next night so that they stay in the game. Hmm correct my logic here if im mistaken

Well i see it as in, im only under suspicion from you right now, and you have shown that your suspicion changes from person to person often, is it an agreement on a whim, ofc it is, as youve seen my views lean kats ways more than jc, but as it stands i need you crimy, so if i cant get you to agree with me then i need to be on your form, otherwise wheir fucked.

more_horiz
after looking over everything (twice) i think the safest bet would be to lynch jc

more_horiz
This is the first time a mafia thread went silent all of a sudden. So we lynch jc?

more_horiz
wew, I got to soccer practice and people find me suspicious e.e

truth be told, silent or not, the safest bet would be to lynch me, but dont regret it after you find out who I really am >.> 

and also not only are you saving a potential mafia/wolf candidate (kats) but we dont even know for certain about everyones roles besides crim (doctor)

more_horiz
ncnc you never learn do you? You also wont lynch kanga because a mafia killing a mafia wont achieve anything. Props for loyalty 

/lynch jc

more_horiz
Well, I am a lil bit too sick to think things through properly, so I'm going to trust Crimson on this one...

/Lynch JC

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
This is the first time a mafia thread went silent all of a sudden. So we lynch jc?

Sorry I fell asleep(not sure if you know what this word means anymore Crim :3 )...

Anyway JC it is~!

/Lynch JC

more_horiz
Well how about you others? Care to cast your vote?

more_horiz
ah well yolo 
/lynch JC the shadow hunter

more_horiz
So i guess /skipday

more_horiz
/skipday

more_horiz
/skipday

Also my avatar looks nice :3

more_horiz
the most boring /skipday you hsve ever seen

more_horiz
DAY HAS BEEN SKIPPED! JC the shadow hunter has been lynched! He was a Mafioso!

Night 3 has begun! It will end on 5/29/16 or when all actions have been submitted.

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Wolf

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2
Lux (Sheriff) killed night 2 by the wolf and mafia
JC the shadow hunter (Mafioso) lynched day 3

Players left alive:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT! DAY 4 has begun! It will end on 5/29/16 or when skipped! 3 votes to lynch or skip today!

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Wolf

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2
Lux (Sheriff) killed night 2 by the wolf and mafia
JC the shadow hunter (Mafioso) lynched day 3

Players left alive:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

more_horiz
Phew i succeeded in guarding the right person. Now then the only way for us town to win is to lynch the wolf. We concluded kanga is mafia due to jc not lynching her because it would just kill mafia off at that point. The only one remaining is faervel. @SilentKatana @username290 please put your trust into me and go on with this lynch

/lynch faervel

more_horiz
Given that I haven't really trusted faer this whole round, that makes sense, specially after he was so quick to follow you and lynch me that first time round...

/lynch faervel

more_horiz
/lynch faervel

more_horiz
Then let us skipday since 3 lynches were cast

/skipday

more_horiz
I literally just woke up DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!) - Page 7 576792747
So I'm pretty sure this is pointless since lynch seems already locked but anyway I'mma go with it so it won't be like "he didn't even defend himself"

I am not gonna try to convince kata&Username for the following reasons but for @CrimsonOverlord here's my defensive argument:
1.So why no one died last night?Afks?Nope we hadn't reached the end time yet so everyone submitted their night actions so only possible answer is the mafia targeting the wolf&wolf targeted whoever Crim targeted!
And how would that happen?If Jolt were the mafia she'd go for Crimson cause she knew Crim's the person that is super suspicious of him so it couldn't have been Jolt attacking Crim.
2nd possibility(the correct one):Username290,the mafia,already gaining Crimson's trust and since Crim told him to target me if he died he went for a town to kill since he didn't exactly need Crimson dead anymore;But he accidentaly targeted the wolf since he wasn't so sure whether Katana or Jolt is the wolf so he took the blind call and failed.
2.Yeah Katana's not the mafia and all that but is he truly safe?How can we know he's not the wolf?
3.And last but not least:If Jolt is the mafia then why did she go with JC's lynch so easily?A move to gain trust...I doubt it...

Aaaand that is all!
I just really don't wanna see us fail after coming this far soo...please think this through Crim.

more_horiz
(Why do I always fail to find this purple!?)
Also I'm afraid I won't be able to be around when you come back I guess since I have an exam in 1hour so just in case I come back and I get as shocked as I got 5mins ago("WHERE ARE YOU FAER" type of stuff) I'mma go with this:
Umm...actually thinking about it not really sure if it's either katana or jolt for the wolf since Jolt could be wolf too cause of the very same alibi(I learned this word this game~! :3) I used vs Katana so I'mma go with the one person that I am truly sure about at the moment(Also no worries there's no difference in killing the wolf or the mafia since it all comes down to the last gamble if either dies):
/Lynch username290

more_horiz
/lynch username

more_horiz
Oh someone~! 
Also:

This might be asking for too much but can I get a time extension till the lynch locks?(Like...I don't know...till Crim comes online?)I never really had the chance to even defend myself T.T

more_horiz
I can explain why no one died last night. Its pretty simple really. The wolf hit me, but the mafia hit the wolf. The wolf has autovest so he didnt die. Also jolty isnt lynching you but username since if she doesnt succed in lynching a town she loses. @Silentkatana @username skip day so we can kill wolf then the last remaining mafia

more_horiz
Welp now I am feeling better since I at least said my defense soo..no regrets ^.^

/Skipday
/Unlynch username290
/Lynch faervel

Good games and well played

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply